FI Clipons

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 01:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
FI Clipons

Anyone use them? What do you think?
Old 01-20-2006, 03:46 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FI Clipons

Originally Posted by nags
Anyone use them? What do you think?
ive been running them for 4 months now....... love em........ get a pair!

or, you can check out mine at sw's in three weeks......
Old 01-20-2006, 03:48 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm just worried about the fitment with an upper... I don't want 'em to be straight out like yours or anything.. just want a bit more leverage and room for my handbrake.. it's a tight fit with the stock clipons
Old 01-20-2006, 03:52 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Gotta Get Some Of Those Fi ClIpons Asap!
Old 01-20-2006, 03:53 PM

I wanna see some pics of them installed on full fairing bikes!
Old 01-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Group Moderator

KING JEREMY is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna see some pics of them installed on full fairing bikes!
you ****** @ss!!! its just like putting db bars on so you might as well do that. i have lost all respect for ya, CHEATER!!!
Old 01-20-2006, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by KING JEREMY
you ****** @ss!!! its just like putting db bars on so you might as well do that. i have lost all respect for ya, CHEATER!!!

you think? I don't want them straight out or anything like that.. I just wanted some room to fit my handbrake.. it's a ***** with the stock clipons
Old 01-20-2006, 03:59 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

lol...........

Nags, I think they would work fine with an upper....... in fact Tim just put a set on his new gsxr 1000, and they worked great.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

For what bike?

929/954 forks they dont have the built in riser. So you can either mount them below the triple or above it and drop the frame. They are def. choice though! Extra long, getting the handbrake and clutch on there is a sinch with the extra length.

Old 01-20-2006, 04:21 PM

For my f4i
Old 01-20-2006, 04:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Go for it. Drill a small hole on the right one for the throttle pin to stick in. I had cut mine and had to use a dirtbike tube diced up to keep the throttle from rolling over.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Group Moderator

you think? I don't want them straight out or anything like that.. I just wanted some room to fit my handbrake.. it's a ***** with the stock clipons
COME ON BRO, REMEBER THE OLD DAYS WHEN YOU ONLY LIKE STOCK CLIP ONS, WAIT THAT WAS'NT LONG AGO. THERE IS ONLY A FEW OF US LEFT, KEEP IT ALIVE!!!
Old 01-20-2006, 08:38 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

COME ON BRO, REMEBER THE OLD DAYS WHEN YOU ONLY LIKE STOCK CLIP ONS, WAIT THAT WAS'NT LONG AGO. THERE IS ONLY A FEW OF US LEFT, KEEP IT ALIVE!!!
and if your on the stock f4i front end i don't see why everyone want's fi or db? the f4i bar's are already on top of the triple and and have a good rise? pulling through and stepping over and all that is cake on the f4i,and getting the hb to fit isn't a big deal.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Group Moderator

NAGS IS LOOKING FOR ANSWER TO WHY HE SUCKS
Old 01-24-2006, 10:04 PM

stillstuntin is an unknown quantity at this point

i got pro-teks and there about 1'' longer than stock and for 12 bucks you could replace the tubes
Old 01-24-2006, 10:12 PM

Nikoli is an unknown quantity at this point

go with the DB bars if changing it from stock
Old 01-24-2006, 10:14 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

FULL upper, FI clipons pushed out a bit, NO fitment issues at all and SICK to ride with!!!

sorry jeremy, LOL
Old 01-24-2006, 10:23 PM

Dj Reversal is an unknown quantity at this point

im getting a pair to.. but for jeremy's excuse.. cause im trying to find out why i suck lol..
Old 01-25-2006, 03:24 AM

da Liks is a decent person

they got a pair for the 900 rr? and are they higher than the normal clipons? can't seem to find any higher clipons for a decent price.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:47 AM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

Originally Posted by stillstuntin
i got pro-teks and there about 1'' longer than stock and for 12 bucks you could replace the tubes
are they stock angle and length from the seat?(do they feel the same or can they feel the same as stock?)

Quick Reply: FI Clipons