Runaway Customs Cage?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 02:09 PM

Nikoli is an unknown quantity at this point
Runaway Customs Cage?

any one get a cage from Runaway Customs? They look like a 905 but not as wide. Im either going to get a 905 or one from Runaway Customs, i just want the strongest out there! Pros? Cons? www.runawaycustoms.org

I want to know if the pegs will scrap on my 05 gsxr750 when she comes slamming down.

this pic is on their site
Attached Images  
Old 01-18-2006, 02:34 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Runaway Customs Cage?

i have not tryed it but i would honistly say get a powers i have had 905 thy brake the oil filter quickly i t looks like the numaway customs on will do it to. the power goes under the bike. i pancaked mine from a high chair a copple time yesterd day trying hc os.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:47 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Freestyle Ingenuity!!!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:01 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Freestyle Ingenuity!!!!!
Great company! will send you an unfinished product but charge you full price..........orderd 2 sets of clipons and both came un-anodized! and both came with 1 bar shorter than the other
Old 01-18-2006, 03:22 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

I wonder whats gonna happen to all these people when Tim Barnes from Freestyle Ingunity sues everyone.. He had a patent on crash cages... and just cause there differnt in shape doesnt mean you can make a cage...

Sprint couldnt go out and make 2 way phones till the sprint patent was up with nextel..

Im may be worng.. but im pretty sure some one is going to be getting sued!!!!! or multiple companies!!!

Like i said I maybe wrong.. but if I am right Freestyle will be even richer!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:27 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Great company! will send you an unfinished product but charge you full price..........orderd 2 sets of clipons and both came un-anodized! and both came with 1 bar shorter than the other
DID YOU SEND THAT **** BACK?I'M SURE THEY WOULD STAIGHTEN IT OUT.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

he's probably being smart and letting the other cage manufacturers have a chance to take off and make some money... so he can sue their asses and take it. hah.

The only cage out that doesnt violate his patent is MXD's street/track cage.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Droptop
I wonder whats gonna happen to all these people when Tim Barnes from Freestyle Ingunity sues everyone.. He had a patent on crash cages... and just cause there differnt in shape doesnt mean you can make a cage...
I'm gonna patent breathing air, so please don't breath it anymore, k?
Old 01-18-2006, 03:32 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lb3
The only cage out that doesnt violate his patent is MXD's street/track cage.
Uhm. I HIGHLY doubt that. Patents are very strict in what they govern, and are subject to many loopholes if not written by someone who knows the laws inside out.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont know man, My dads 1972 honda had a crash cage, in 1972.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
DID YOU SEND THAT **** BACK?I'M SURE THEY WOULD STAIGHTEN IT OUT.
Pay more money to send them back then wait even longer so they can anodize them! I waited over a month for these and they come bare aluminum........ah no thanks I'll just take my business elsewhere next time! A real good company that cares about what they make/sell wouldnt let something out the door thats unfinished

This was a second chance for FI from me so I just give up on FI products
Old 01-18-2006, 03:48 PM

Old 01-18-2006, 03:52 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

^^ Damn Thats Messed Up They Did You Like That Though.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:57 PM

I know it sucks I wanted black so bad my whole bike is black now, and I have these bright aluminum clipons that are going to tarnish because there is no coating on them..........

Too bad they make the only 12 bars I like so Im stuck still buying those from them...........but image you orderd a 12 bar and they shipped it bare without telling you or offereing you a discount or at least throughing in some extras or goodies.........
Old 01-18-2006, 04:14 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

stunting doesnt have enough drama as is? do companys really need to sue each other..no..cages are cages each design is a little differnt thats all i see that matters.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:16 PM

Veggie Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder whats gonna happen to all these people when Tim Barnes from Freestyle Ingunity sues everyone..
Er, absolutely nothing? Crash cages and engine bars have been around since motorcycles were invented.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:17 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I'd Be Pissed
Old 01-18-2006, 04:19 PM

RyGy is a decent person

i know a couple of people who runaway cages on them. the cage is as tough as nails.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:20 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Sprint couldnt go out and make 2 way phones till the sprint patent was up with nextel..

Im may be worng.. but im pretty sure some one is going to be getting sued!!!!! or multiple companies!!!

Like i said I maybe wrong.. but if I am right Freestyle will be even richer!!!
i'm not tryin to be a dik but your so far off you should have a life vest on
Old 01-18-2006, 04:21 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

like mommy always said think before you open yer trap

Quick Reply: Runaway Customs Cage?