Got a New Play toy!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 12:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: Got a New Play toy!

Skiv u got an upper fairing? How much?
Old 12-31-2005, 12:11 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I reeeeeeaaaallly dont want to streetfighter it....full fairings looks way too pretty!
Old 12-31-2005, 02:20 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

IMO in the first pic you can clearly see the fork is bent, but still a HELLAVA deal
Old 12-31-2005, 05:05 PM

forks are perfect
Old 12-31-2005, 08:21 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Armenian
forks are perfect
so the frame is tweaked

it does not look right at all
Old 12-31-2005, 11:57 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Skiv u got an upper fairing? How much?
You wanna run that Muzzys on a stunt bike? Or would you consider some trading? The upper has a few cracks, slight though, and of course it is red. I think it just has the two cracks in the picture.

As for your frame having those dents by the steering head, have you though about welding in some bracing...some square stock should reinforce it enough. I know you love putting tons of bracing on yer stunt bikes!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	161788  
Old 01-01-2006, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
so the frame is tweaked

it does not look right at all
Yea its tweaked just a bit--rideable

Another way I can tell is by looking at where the rider seat meets up with the gas tank--there's an abnormal size gap between them about an inch. WHen the front end tucked in, it pulled the tank forward just a hair to leave a gap between it and the seat.

-Alvin
Old 01-01-2006, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by zx636skiv
You wanna run that Muzzys on a stunt bike? Or would you consider some trading? The upper has a few cracks, slight though, and of course it is red. I think it just has the two cracks in the picture.

As for your frame having those dents by the steering head, have you though about welding in some bracing...some square stock should reinforce it enough. I know you love putting tons of bracing on yer stunt bikes!
I was thinking about chopping the Muzzy. How much for the upper? I can live with cracks.

I'm not going to brace anything-no cracks in the frame-hopefully I won't run into any walls any time soon . Kind of makes me wonder how the frame would hold up in an endo?
Old 01-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I was thinking about chopping the Muzzy. How much for the upper? I can live with cracks.

I'm not going to brace anything-no cracks in the frame-hopefully I won't run into any walls any time soon . Kind of makes me wonder how the frame would hold up in an endo?
if you chop the muzzy, take pics or something, cuz i'm thinking of doing mine and it'll be my first.
Old 01-01-2006, 01:16 AM

If anyone wants to trade a aftermarket exhaust (hint, hint) for my chopped/ flamed (you could take the high temp paint off if ya want) system, I would be willing!!! Why does everyone want to chop good exhaust systems, when you get the same from a stock can...and it's cheaper!
Old 01-01-2006, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by zx636skiv
If anyone wants to trade a aftermarket exhaust for my chopped/ flamed (you could take the high temp paint off if ya want) system, I would be willing!!! Why does everyone want to chop good exhaust systems, when you get the same from a stock can...and it's cheaper!
I did'nt pay top dollar for the Muzzy so i'll chop it-i hate dealing with exhaust cans-Now if it were the 1200 dollar full Akro on my R1 then i would'nt touch it.

So the Upper Fairing....how much Skiv??
Old 01-01-2006, 01:26 AM

Sent ya a PM....I don't really like discussing money and such in a pubic forum, that way if I ask too much and you call me on it, I don't look like such and a$$!!!

Jest messing with ya....I think I gave a good price...check yer PM It isn't in real bad shape...little dusty maybe!
Old 01-05-2006, 02:10 AM

Ok well I 12ed it today--no cage no bar no sprockets--boy was that fun haha.I could'nt resist staring at the thing in my garage anymore. Anyone else run into dillemnas like this? I can easily say that this thing is a sick *** wheelie machine and it does'nt even need gearing--stock sprockets wheelies like cake!! Smooth as ice too...cage i need a cage!!!!

-Alvin
Old 01-05-2006, 02:37 AM

killergoose is a decent person

grat **** mman
Old 01-05-2006, 04:25 AM

Heh, heh....knew you couldn't resist!
Old 01-05-2006, 10:04 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Ok well I 12ed it today--no cage no bar no sprockets--boy was that fun haha.I could'nt resist staring at the thing in my garage anymore. Anyone else run into dillemnas like this? I can easily say that this thing is a sick *** wheelie machine and it does'nt even need gearing--stock sprockets wheelies like cake!! Smooth as ice too...cage i need a cage!!!!

-Alvin
Welcome to the green team, I thougt Id never join myself

Go green or **** off
Old 01-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Welcome to the green team, I thougt Id never join myself

Go green or **** off
i was the same way before I got the kaw... and now i love the 636. I still wouldn't mind having a gixxer, r1, or 600rr... but for stunt i love the 636.