Got a New Play toy!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 01:41 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Got a New Play toy!

looks like the forks, but could be the frame 636 frames are weak
Old 12-29-2005, 01:57 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suicidl
looks like the forks, but could be the frame 636 frames are weak
ARE THEY REALLY WEAK?IT SEEMS LIKE ALL NEW BIKES HAVE WEAK FRAMES, ECT,ECT,ECT.EXCEPT HONDA'S I GUESS
Old 12-29-2005, 02:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Damn I did'nt notice that! I just got the release on it this afternoon--picking it up tomorrow morning at 8am--I'll have to take a close look at that front end-those pics are shitty-I'll post up the results.....

-Alvin
Old 12-29-2005, 02:29 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Okay fellas--I just got off the phone with the Recovery Yard and they just took a look at the front end--forks are fine---no frame damage--no oil leaking from the seals--and it appears with the bars straight the front wheel is crooked so hopefully its a matter of loosening up the tripples and tapping them straight. Looks like the front tire is flat in the pic--maybe its just an illusion? The forks do look bent in the pic...weird...

-Alvin
Old 12-29-2005, 02:37 PM

Hey what happened to the "636" thread there used to be on here? I can't Find it??
Hey Sketchy--did you run your crankcase breather into an auxiliary catch can?
Old 12-29-2005, 02:50 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats man, even if the forls are a lil tweaked you can still wotk with it for the price.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:05 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

it does look pretty ****ed like rush said.. i thought the lower fork looked bent but prolly illusion, ride it see what it does
Old 12-29-2005, 03:14 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Armenian
Hey what happened to the "636" thread there used to be on here? I can't Find it??
Hey Sketchy--did you run your crankcase breather into an auxiliary catch can?
NO NOT YET.HAVENT BEEN DOING BAR TRICKS LATELY SO THE OIL IN THE AIRBOX HASN'T BEEN A PROBLEM.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:15 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

dude that looks exactly like my old 636
Old 12-29-2005, 03:22 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by RUSH.
Hate to break it to ya but the frame is bent or the forks.

mines bent to ****.. and i still kill it..

just have to weld it often.. haha..

the guys at racetech laughed at it....

-kane
Old 12-29-2005, 04:14 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn Alvin you coming to the dark side!!!

Looks like a sweet deal, and yes, I have heard a lot about the frame bending/ cracking. The forks are surprisingly strong, unlike gixxers. After riding the big bike, this one will be like a walk in the park. BTW, I know how to cut down the stock pipe real good, now it just needs flames!!

Check out www.KawiForums.com for any technical info...it started out as specifically a 636 forum, so there are a lot on there. Look for the 'pair valve' mod...gives you like 1/2 hp and it smooths out the throttle a bit. Just about a $2 mod and about 1/2 hour of time.

And I always knew the 636s were the wave of the future of stunting!! :YEAH

edit: is this what it will look like in a week or so??? (btw, this is a guy on KawiForums)
Old 12-29-2005, 05:12 PM

el nino is an unknown quantity at this point

please tell me thats not a jeep cherokee with 20's!
Old 12-29-2005, 05:21 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by el nino
please tell me thats not a jeep cherokee with 20's!

Nope, It's a Jeep Grand Cherokee with 20's
Old 12-29-2005, 05:29 PM

wade is an unknown quantity at this point

how to tuck a frame :YEAH

http://www.youtube.com/?v=Bcc3qerfpno
Old 12-29-2005, 05:39 PM

el nino is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry you just have ot watch how this gay guy does liek a 360 to smack on teh other friutcake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=kMlsdCgsEWk
Old 12-29-2005, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by wade
how to tuck a frame :YEAH

http://www.youtube.com/?v=Bcc3qerfpno
Yo just noticed your from my home town. What did you think of Dee Browns game last night? I was just there the week after thanksgiving and went to the Dave Matthews Band at the Assembly hall all my family lives there
Old 12-29-2005, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
NO NOT YET.HAVENT BEEN DOING BAR TRICKS LATELY SO THE OIL IN THE AIRBOX HASN'T BEEN A PROBLEM.
Werd I dont plan on doing any bar tricks either.

-Alvin
Old 12-29-2005, 06:35 PM

..jk.. is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my but I think that the upper is sitting that close to the fender due to the upper stay being broke.
As far as the forks, yes the clutch side looks bent and I'm sure if that side is the other will also be.
Did you get directions yet ? If so what part of PA, I'm in the N.E. part near Pocono Raceway.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by ..jk..
Just my but I think that the upper is sitting that close to the fender due to the upper stay being broke.
As far as the forks, yes the clutch side looks bent and I'm sure if that side is the other will also be.
Did you get directions yet ? If so what part of PA, I'm in the N.E. part near Pocono Raceway.
Yea it does look like the upper bracket is broke--the guy at the yard said the forks are fine--the Salvage yard is at Dravosburg, PA somewhere near Pittsburgh--I'm leaving in about 2 hours to make it there by opening--I'll mos def get lost--a year ago i was up there trying to find Powers and got lost in the woods for like 3 hours haha.

-Alvin
Old 12-29-2005, 10:59 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

Originally Posted by el nino
im sorry you just have ot watch how this gay guy does liek a 360 to smack on teh other friutcake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=kMlsdCgsEWk
that's how i fight

and good luck with the 636, they're the shizznit (did i just say shizznit?)

Quick Reply: Got a New Play toy!