What is the hardest trick out there (to the general public)

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 07:09 PM

87hurrinsane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What is the hardest trick out there (to the general public)

Back in '01 when I didn't know any of the moves, I was working at a Kragen store in San Diego and this guy paid with his credit card, had a picture in the corner of him doing a highchair wheelie. I thought it was the coolest thing on a motorcycle I'd ever seen. wish i could remember his name, he was part of a stunt group I know that.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Squidwheelies.com

blackness is an unknown quantity at this point

i was in a show with some guys who where far better thatn me at the technical stuff but i was railing chainsaws off the revlimiter for 30 seconds at a time and they cheered louder for me than they did for the guys ripin circles and highchair scrapes. burnouts christs circle scitchin seemed to be the crowd pleasers
Old 12-16-2005, 01:43 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by blackness
i was in a show with some guys who where far better thatn me at the technical stuff but i was railing chainsaws off the revlimiter for 30 seconds at a time and they cheered louder for me than they did for the guys ripin circles and highchair scrapes. burnouts christs circle scitchin seemed to be the crowd pleasers
thats what they are use to up there

northern states = burnouts
Old 12-16-2005, 02:54 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Some how, some way, someday.. The spectator/fan needs to know about the skill in the slo technical tricks. Come on people this isn't rocket science. This needs to be established to take this thing we got going on to the next level. Mainstreme, X-Games whatever you want to call it. Otherwise it'll stay a "SIDESHOW," doing burnouts, and standing on our gastanks.