cage

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 02:11 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person
Re: cage

Originally Posted by -MXD-
hey ****, get it right.... i dont even ride anymore, so how can i powa wooly...you fool.
hahahahhaa....well then fix your bike foo....pffft....you going to stuntwars playa.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cody W1
hahahahhaa....well then fix your bike foo....pffft....you going to stuntwars playa.

the sad thing is my bike is fixed & all pretty with a 1" chromoly cage, silver to match the titanium carbon fibre & everything. its really too nice for me to learn **** on. we are going to try to make it to stuntwars, if not, we will have reps there.

all i do it ride the 50 now, but the warehouse is empty on weekends, so its great. indoors, & if you fall, you just slide forever. too bad i run out of room.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:31 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

New style FI cages are money. Comparing a old style to the new style is like night and day. Tim is a cool guy and custom service is untouchable. I flipped a 180 stoppie and the right side of the bike took the hardest hit. Not one thing broke or shifted.

I have gone through 3 905 cages on my 929 inside 1 1/2 yrs. Welds broke, cage shifted so bad that my stator cover broke and took a chunk of the block with it.

My boy had an mxd cage and that thing took a beating so bad that the frame broke before the cage did...lol

All in all..i don't wreck my bike ever other wheelie. So i am real comfortable with a FI Cage. And i also don't like wasting a whole day trying to change my oil because my cage didn't want to mount up after taking it off.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by MSE_STUNNERZ

I have gone through 3 905 cages on my 929 inside 1 1/2 yrs. Welds broke, cage shifted so bad that my stator cover broke and took a chunk of the block with it.

My boy had an mxd cage and that thing took a beating so bad that the frame broke before the cage did...lol

its funny, if i would have said that, its bashing another company, even though everyone & their mother has seen it happen.

what bike did you boy have, gsxr?
Old 12-15-2005, 06:35 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by -MXD-
the sad thing is my bike is fixed & all pretty with a 1" chromoly cage, silver to match the titanium carbon fibre & everything. its really too nice for me to learn **** on. we are going to try to make it to stuntwars, if not, we will have reps there.

all i do it ride the 50 now, but the warehouse is empty on weekends, so its great. indoors, & if you fall, you just slide forever. too bad i run out of room.
sick bro...i already got my airfare ....im going....who is going to rep for you
Old 12-16-2005, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cody W1
sick bro...i already got my airfare ....im going....who is going to rep for you

i think sic riders are going out there, but im not 100% sure on that, just something we were talking about a few weeks ago.