cage

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 02:04 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: cage

My Buddy Pancaked His 929 Once With A 905.broke The Welds.not That Hard Of A Hit.i Can Understand After A Few Hard Hits And Something Breaks But Not The First One!!
Old 12-09-2005, 02:12 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

im reading all this and i like like to say im a powers fan....dropped it way to many times and have now bent nor broeken anything...will post pics soon
Old 12-09-2005, 02:13 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

meant to say not bent or not broken anything
Old 12-09-2005, 02:13 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

I will say that the FI I have and the powers on my boy's f4izzie held up great so far.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:17 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by john LegionST
In Aaron from 905's defense, i believe they had a run of bad metal/or weld wire or something, I am 99% positive that he will replace that cage for you!!!
yeah aaron is a stand up guy.....he will make it right with you.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:22 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

is the F4i a good example for cages since everyone has told me any cage on a F4i is straight solid.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:33 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

I like the FI...

on that has anyone used the FI 12 bar? what do you think about them? or what would you say is better?
Old 12-09-2005, 11:59 PM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
is the F4i a good example for cages since everyone has told me any cage on a F4i is straight solid.
I fliped and endo (hard!) on my F4i and riped the cage apart. broke the subframe bolt, sheered the the slider/engine mount bolt (pain in the *** to get out) and broke the nylon slider. but the damage to my bike was nothing but a bent shifter. couple new bolts and it was good as new. I had an 02 R6 and the 905 looked pimp on it. They've all worked good for me.

Just gotts find one that will keep me out the hospital.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:03 AM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gixxer_R.i.F.
I like the FI...

on that has anyone used the FI 12 bar? what do you think about them? or what would you say is better?
I love my FI 12 bar. The sitcker on the side is awsome even if you never scrape. It says using this product could reslult in serious harm or death...

....and they work good too.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:11 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't like the 12v bar to much.. on my gix when i was learning i hit it wrong and the whole thing bent to the right after 1 whack. 905 too ka few whacks but even that got destroyed, moving onto MXD.. Powers took couple good whacks too.. but i've got high hopes for MXD from what my buddies tell me who rock it.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:50 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the FI on my 02 R6 and it held up good from regular drops and a 55mph drop which my bike flipped from side to side(I rode away from that one). I then got a 905 for the same bike and after some lot spills it shifted and eventually cracked the stator cover. The 905 was also difficult to remove/install after some spills. I now have an f4i and an MXD and I love that cage! I drop my shi7 alot and other than some clutch levers and MC scrapes, it's held up luffily
Old 12-10-2005, 07:52 PM

paintagsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -MXD-
we are nowhere near powers. thats like comparing FI to Slidaz, even i wouldn't do that.
Hey, what gives mxd, never saw Powers on bashing your stuff, which looks a lot like powers and 905 hmmm, not too professional, seems they beat you in the cage poll too - do I detect sour grapes??
Old 12-10-2005, 11:12 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Hey I would go with a Runaway Customs cage. Any one that mentions Indy Xtremes will receive an additional 5% off the already unbeatable holiday pricing!!! Use the coupon code ixrc1 and make sure to mention IndyXtremes in the comments section upon checkout. Customers that use that coupon code will receive an additional 5% off the current holiday price. After the holiday pricing it will be 10% off. www.runawaycustoms.org
Old 12-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by VAZ
+1 Mxd..........
+2 mxd
Old 12-11-2005, 10:02 AM

The Jeweler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paintagsxr
Hey, what gives mxd, never saw Powers on bashing your stuff, which looks a lot like powers and 905 hmmm, not too professional, seems they beat you in the cage poll too - do I detect sour grapes??
MXD wasn't bashing on Powers he just said that they have completely different designs, and they are quite different if you look closely. Sour grapes i think not buddy i will bet my MXD against any 905 or powers cage no matter how many polls you take
Old 12-12-2005, 09:34 PM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll start by saying that I am sponsored by MXD, I do not own a 636, nor do I know anyone that stunts one with an MXD cage. This is why I just suggested MXD early in this thread and did not elaborate.

I own a shop and sell cages as well as being part of a stunt team, so I have a bit of experience with this.

I was sponsored by 905 and had been going to Aaron since he was working out of his garage and no one had heard of them before.

I personally chose to switch to MXD because:
- their cages are made of better, thicker wall material
- are TIG welded instead of MIG which is far superior in strenght and quality
- Jeff will accept input from those that use his cages and make improvements
when applicable.
- these cages come powdercoated and with sliders at no additional cost in
comparison to competitors
- there is no chance of damaging your oil fliter/cooler, etc.
- and with the newest designs, the sides are independent (meaning that if
you wreck bad on one side, it will not damage the other side.

I still sell 905 and have nothing bad to say about any cage company as they all are a better form of protecting your bike than normal framesliders. I am just sharing my opinion. Do with it what you like..
Old 12-13-2005, 12:51 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

i will karatisize yo face......wtahhhhh...

my vote has always been mxd

+100 for mxd....service is great product is awesome....jeff(mxd)....is a bit of a dork though....and he does powa woolys and likes to like the balloon knot...HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Old 12-15-2005, 01:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think ive ever bashed powers. not once. ive never seen one in person, i cant comment on how they hold up. i can talk about what i have seen 905 & fi do though, because ive seen them in action MANY times. i dont think what i do is bash either. its simply the truth. i TIG everything, they MIG everything. thats the truth. so trying to compare our products is like comparing apples to oranges.

just like i said before, its like comparing slidaz to FI. they both run a bar under the bike, but that doesnt make them similar.

they did beat me in the cage poll. but you need to realize, i dont mass produce the amount that they do either, im more worried about putting out a quality product, if that means i dont sell as much, then oh well.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cody W1
i will karatisize yo face......wtahhhhh...

my vote has always been mxd

+100 for mxd....service is great product is awesome....jeff(mxd)....is a bit of a dork though....and he does powa woolys and likes to like the balloon knot...HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

hey ****, get it right.... i dont even ride anymore, so how can i powa wooly...you fool.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:32 PM

midwestmulisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out runawaycustom.org

Quick Reply: cage