Freestyle Ingenuity's New Cage Designs!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Freestyle Ingenuity's New Cage Designs!

Freestyle Ingenuity Introduces Their NEW Design Cages!

Freestyle Ingenuity has made some major changes to their cage designs. No longer do the cage side struts connect to the lower subframe bolt. All side struts now mount directly through the hollow swingarm pivot bolt! They have even gone back and reworked all older cage designs to mount in the same manner. This has several benefits to you.

1) The swingarm location is the strongest mounting point on the bike. It is virtually indestructible.

2) The side struts are now shorter and no longer have a twist, making them almost twice as strong as they previously were.

3) They are now even easier to install

4) Their cages were not intrusive to the rider before, they are even less now.

5) They have moved the tab locations on the cage loop up higher to stabilize the slider from moving due to an impact.

6) Due to the new materials, design and side strut location, the loop may be tucked in closer to the bike to assist in a greater turning radius. This also assists in the overall cosmetics of the bike while not compromising the structural integrity of the cage.

7) At first glance the cage construction looks sleek in design but does not look as strong as the big tube cages you may have seen. That is the optical illusion, The tubing is 7/8 od .156 wall chromolly tubing that helps create that illusion along with the triangulation of the side struts, there mounting location, the 10.9 and grade 8 mounting hardware and last but not least the endless R and D to insure nothing is left to chance.

Freestyle Ingenuity is the first and largest cage manufacturer in the world. They currently manufacture and sell over 700 cages per month which no other cage maker can come close to! Their sales volume has added benefit to you. Greater product feedback from existing customers which allow for more improvements like these. They also have more buying power which means less cost for you!

Currently StuntLife is offering to you, these new cages $250 shipped to your door!
Goto www.StuntLifeStore.com
This promotion runs only through the end of 2005!

THEY ARE NOT BEST BY ACCIDENT!

If you want to check out Freestyle ingenuity on the web go to FiCages.com

http://www.stuntlifestore.com/freestyle.htm
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	'05-GXR1000-CAGE-012.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	159229   Click image for larger version

Name:	triplea.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	159230   Click image for larger version

Name:	929a.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	159231   Click image for larger version

Name:	busa.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	159232  
Old 11-25-2005, 05:02 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Freestyle Ingenuity's New Cage Designs!

Spiffy!!!!! :YEAH
Old 11-25-2005, 05:03 PM

shifty23 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good
Old 11-25-2005, 05:03 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

who stunts a busa?
Old 11-25-2005, 05:08 PM

PETe P is a decent person

jason britton
Old 11-25-2005, 06:49 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

I was the first to rock the new design on my 2004 gsxr600. And it has hit the ground really hard many times. Just wrecked the crap out of my bike on thanksgiving. The bike rolled a few times and came out good except for the shattered subframe. So my vote is still for the FI cages.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

If I send my current FI cage back will they do discounts? How bout $200? Pretty pleeeease? It's almost Christmas and we're all broke! Don't the cage guys usually run discounts for the holiday season every year?

-Alvin
Old 11-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

No offense to FI but theyre side struts are there weak points i broke my stator and stator cover with a fi cage. Where the strut connects to the actual cage is the weakest point. It cant take what i wanna do but hey may be i cant ride but cages are supposed to prevent that.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:33 PM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

If FI could post up "test crash" vids on an F4i that'd really make my decision easier. Cosmetically I prefer FI. I just can't seem to trust the design well enough to spend my money on it when I currently have something I know works.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:57 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by FHL
If FI could post up "test crash" vids on an F4i that'd really make my decision easier. Cosmetically I prefer FI. I just can't seem to trust the design well enough to spend my money on it when I currently have something I know works.
exactly....if the cages protect the way they say crash testing an f4i with one wont do any damage to it to matter right? id be a lot more sold on a cage if i saw crash testing vids.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:09 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

*** crash testing--i think we've all figured out that no cage is perfect and FI has a really good rep.--All I'm saying is 200 dollars and I'll buy one of the new designs...DO IT!

-Alvin
Old 11-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

about time...looks a lot better wonder if it breaks the upper mounts still... and btw who stunts a speed triple besides kyle??
Old 11-25-2005, 09:09 PM

Hey I just talked to a boy of mine Matt from Texas and he says that if you got the FI sliders all we need to order is the loop and the side struts for the upgrade--If this is true tell me where to send the cash to.

-Alvin
Old 11-25-2005, 09:26 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea does this mean snapped motor mounts are a thing of the past? i know it wasnt a plague but still the fact that there is a chance of it happening has steered me away from FI cages.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:43 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

on an f4i all cages work great
Old 11-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FHL

just go threw www.youtube.com www.putfile.com and any other site that's favored by stunters, and search for "f4i crash" and than look at any of the crashes with FI cages
Old 11-25-2005, 09:54 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
on an f4i all cages work great

darius has been riding an FI cage on an f4i forever, and we all have seen how many times he crashes!
Old 11-25-2005, 10:15 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
darius has been riding an FI cage on an f4i forever, and we all have seen how many times he crashes!
Look at Emrock too
Old 11-25-2005, 10:47 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

I Must Add To This

F U C K F I
Old 11-25-2005, 11:13 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
haha I laughed so hard I almost choked, you know how that is Teach

Quick Reply: Freestyle Ingenuity's New Cage Designs!