the future......

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 02:52 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
the future......

of this sport is kids. Theres no going around it. While we were out in Japan we witnessed it first hand. A few of the guys from No Limit Japan had their kids out there all decked out in ICON rocking STREET MAGICS which is Suzukis version of the XR50 out in Japan but all they got is handbrakes. It was crazy. If people see that they can buy their kids a $1000 dirtbike to start out on then our sport will make it. Its no different than any other sport. Its not that expensive. They can start out on that and learn all the fundamental skills needed for the big bike. That will make it less likely that they will wreck there *** off on the big bike which makes it safer and more legit. It all makes sense. Take schooler for example. The kid is killing it on a CRF150. I ride with the kid everyday and believe me its disgusting. You gotta see it to appreciate the skill. Anyway the first time he got on my bike he picked up slow wheelies in like 20 minutes. He was even pulling in the clutch and clutching out to straighten the bike out just like the dirtbike. Now could he have known to do that if had never riden a dirt bike and learned the fundamentals? No way. Thats why I dont understand why people give motards so much ****. Its a good way to learn all the fundamentals needed for the big bike. Sure the big bike is a little more intimidating but if you know what to do in certain situations its gonna be a lot easier to figure out. The more and more I pay attention the more this sport makes sense to me. Now if we can just get past all the hating and shitty attitudes and work together we may just have something good going here.

E
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2055.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	158475   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2057.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	158476   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2058.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	158477  
Old 11-16-2005, 03:03 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: the future......

I dont want to be crewl.. but that used to be richard bak's favorite trick... MUAHAHAHAHHAA
Old 11-16-2005, 03:04 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

people need to put their egos and hate to the side and help if they can.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:05 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

oh my god, that little kid is a pimp, check out that gear.. and the pipe is sick too
Old 11-16-2005, 03:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
of this sport is kids. Theres no going around it. While we were out in Japan we witnessed it first hand. A few of the guys from No Limit Japan had their kids out there all decked out in ICON rocking STREET MAGICS which is Suzukis version of the XR50 out in Japan but all they got is handbrakes. It was crazy. If people see that they can buy their kids a $1000 dirtbike to start out on then our sport will make it. Its no different than any other sport. Its not that expensive. They can start out on that and learn all the fundamental skills needed for the big bike. That will make it less likely that they will wreck there *** off on the big bike which makes it safer and more legit. It all makes sense. Take schooler for example. The kid is killing it on a CRF150. I ride with the kid everyday and believe me its disgusting. You gotta see it to appreciate the skill. Anyway the first time he got on my bike he picked up slow wheelies in like 20 minutes. He was even pulling in the clutch and clutching out to straighten the bike out just like the dirtbike. Now could he have known to do that if had never riden a dirt bike and learned the fundamentals? No way. Thats why I dont understand why people give motards so much ****. Its a good way to learn all the fundamentals needed for the big bike. Sure the big bike is a little more intimidating but if you know what to do in certain situations its gonna be a lot easier to figure out. The more and more I pay attention the more this sport makes sense to me. Now if we can just get past all the hating and shitty attitudes and work together we may just have something good going here.

E
well said.. start em out early... and yeah, hating on certain people cause they are are killing a dirtbike is pretty weak... it all takes skills
Old 11-16-2005, 04:17 PM

M1guh is an unknown quantity at this point

word..
low-power/low-enginebrake motards or dirtbikes are the best way to learn the art of stuntriding..
I got alot of examples of young riders jumping to a big bike who have been stunting 125's offroad bikes first. The progress is huge. I think it's dumb to put 15 year old kids on big bikes when It's alot safer and better way to learn with a small bike..

Joni tammela won his first competition after riding with a f2 like 5 times because he rode a 125cc motard before he started stunting the big bikes..

My friend Tatu 12'd my bike after riding like 20minutes because he stunted the **** out of 50cc offroad bike like 2 years ago and rode my old 125 a few times this summer.

And it's true I did 5 circlewheelies with a stock f5 with gearing on the second training session.. and did a one-handed circle on the third time
..because I had been stunting offroad bikes a few years
Old 11-16-2005, 04:20 PM

M1guh is an unknown quantity at this point

But all you young riders take your time.. crashing sucks and in the long run you learn quicker when you don't try to heal your bones in between.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

looks like the little kids up in Michigan that have been at some of the Scooter Trash shows ... the Farmer Boyz ....

Old 11-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

the farmer boyz rock
Old 11-16-2005, 05:51 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

I love these little bastards, and the crowds does too, the more a mother can love our sport the better.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:54 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by M1guh
But all you young riders take your time.. crashing sucks and in the long run you learn quicker when you don't try to heal your bones in between.
young ones have bones made of rubber
Old 11-16-2005, 05:55 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I love these little bastards, and the crowds does too, the more a mother can love our sport the better.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

MILFS
Old 11-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SickF*ck6969
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

MILFS

that trick in your avatar is sick, what is that? a frogchair?
Old 11-16-2005, 06:09 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
hey nick empty out your pm box! call me.
-dave
2wheel tuner
678-625-9013
www.2wtmag.com
Old 11-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM

E
Well said. I only wish I had riden dirt bikes when I was a kid. The younger you start the better.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

if i ever have a kid he'll be stunting on training wheels and move up to that level, thats awesome
Old 11-16-2005, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
that trick in your avatar is sick, what is that? a frogchair?
just a frog then stick the leg through...

dont know what to call it.....lol

i guess its kinda like the "stripper" in FMX......
Old 11-16-2005, 06:32 PM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

i think Kane calls that the prince albert for some reason
Old 11-16-2005, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by MI-ST636
i think Kane calls that the prince albert for some reason
nah, thats a little different , i think....
Old 11-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo ernie your so right dude, ive got both my 3 yr. and 6 yr. cousin stunt on there bicycles already, these lil kids are nuts! try anything, hell my 6 year old cousin can do a 12 o clock when he stand on his training wheels.... gotta talk his parents into getting them some fiddies! it would be nuts! lol but ya kids are the way!

Quick Reply: the future......