International "Unity" Squad To Compete At Stuntwars !!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 05:59 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
International "Unity" Squad To Compete At Stuntwars !!

The line up for the International “Unity” squad that will be competing at Stunt wars as it stands today;

Alex Flores
Kaneone (Captain)
Bullo
Cyril (#1 French Stuntrider)
Fab (Riviera Stunt Riderz)

Argo cycles (Lead sponsor of the upcoming Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Black Sheep Squadron” “06 Tour) are once again coming thru FOR US ALL big time. They are the catalyst in making a bold move like this possible. They are not only are providing a bike for A.C. Farias to ride but now for the Frenchman Cyril & Fab as well. Awesome.

Cyril is a great rider and a real scholar of “This thing of ours.” I’ve sat being interrogated for hours by him and the fellas from France regarding American stunt-bike riders and places and crews and… so many minute details about he sport these guys want to know. These guys are our brothers so let’s make them feel welcome when come to our great state of Florida! He is very excited as the #1 rider in France to come here and represent like everyone else at Stuntwars. This is a great team making an awesome statement of unity between our countries and I’m proud to be a part of that statement.

Now it can honestly be said; “The Euros Are coming”!

Respect

Drew Stone
Old 11-16-2005, 06:41 AM

tokyojrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: International "Unity" Squad To Compete At Stuntwars !!

Sounds like Stuntwars is off the hook for 06...I will most defianetly be there! It will be great to witness, these teams are getting crazy! This is going to be like the Barcelona Olympics with the USA "Dream Team" BasketBall squad.........I love watching all these guys individually and riding together but damn.....these teams are getting stacked, this team and the team with Farius and Woods...... I hope someone in Vegas opens up a book for betting on this event...
Old 11-16-2005, 07:02 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

I'm going to get me one of them sick *** A-team nock off big wheels, you're team better be careful, I have a whole gang of 2nd graders rolling tuff, have you ever seen a plastic rim burnout on VHT, its the business.

On a side note, **** YEAH! I can't wait to ride with the French stunters. I've followed their progression and style from the first clip they tossed online. Privilege to ride with some of my French brothers on our soil.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:08 AM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!

This is exactly what the sport needs. This is going to bring everything to a whole new level. Way to go Drew, Argo Cycles, AC, Fab and Cyril. I Can't wait!
Old 11-16-2005, 10:42 AM

fab. is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately I wouldn't be abble to ride at Stuntwars this year ! I just came out from a surgical operation on my knee (cross ligaments/tendon and "meniscus") so... but it doesn't matter, I'll be there to represent French Stunt Riders and Cyril will be there to represent French Stunt RIDING !!! I hope you will come to us and AC, to have drinks and questions, great conversation about everything, well....good time ! Girlz are welcome

See ya !

Old 11-16-2005, 11:04 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Wow - things keep getting better for february ... damn sorry to hear bout the knee FAB ... heal up quick ...
Old 11-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

just a quick ad:

www.argocycles.com

hooking myself up along with the USBW tour, AC, and Cyril

if you need a bike. pm me with the stock numbers. they ship worldwide and my prices are $500-$1000 cheaper than advertised.

thats it...cant wait to hang!
Old 11-16-2005, 11:18 AM

D-WRECK is a decent person

ALL AMERICANS GET YOUR BIKES READY THE EURO'S ARE COMING THE EURO'S ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

now shouldnt this stuntwars be named world stuntwars championship...
Old 11-16-2005, 06:14 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Damn Fab, sorry to hear that, accents in America are the ultimate panty dropper, but you're going to be in Lakeland FL so you need to be able to settle for one without teeth.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:18 PM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

cool cant wait there should be a few english there in the crowed to support you lot to....
Old 11-16-2005, 06:22 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

i think teams that arent really teams shouldnt be able to compete as one. ***** wack. of course u can put 6 top riders in a team and win **** BUT ITS NOT REALLY A TEAM...i think its gay. leave the team event alone for teams

team event should be judged by how the team rides with one another. like A team. but we all know the judges dont do it that way
Old 11-16-2005, 06:24 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Sick........cant wait....

see u in feb.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:37 PM

Veggie Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fab.
Unfortunately I wouldn't be abble to ride at Stuntwars this year !
Ah, man - that sucks...
Old 11-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
i think teams that arent really teams shouldnt be able to compete as one. ***** wack. of course u can put 6 top riders in a team and win **** BUT ITS NOT REALLY A TEAM...i think its gay. leave the team event alone for teams

team event should be judged by how the team rides with one another. like A team. but we all know the judges dont do it that way
i agree with you on many fronts, but it comes down to judging it the right way-as a team.

both of these USBW 'teams' have their work cut out for them with riders living so far away, but you can't deny the excitement. it is making the world a smaller, more accessible place and i'm stoked to be a part of it! i believe it is a step in the right direction for the sport and it only brings more positive recognition to what we all do.

gas'er
Old 11-16-2005, 08:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasnt this like a joke last year when everyone team stacked???

As in.. "Hey what if I just went out and got freakin AC Farias and C.P. and ____ and built a team!"

well... looks like some of you actually DID. Not that I care, I aint riding **** but the pine!
Old 11-16-2005, 09:02 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Like I said before...

Team freestyle = Joke

Just do away with the damn team events and put that money to better use, throw it into individual freestyle and longest stoppie.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Gas'er!!

i'm all for indy freestyle as well, and i've never really liked team events; but these are the people we have built friendships with and when they say they wanna come over here to ride, we do what we can to help. and in the meantime, why not stir the pot up a bit and build a team.

i'll also agree that the loot should be put in I.F. and endo, and should pay deeper...ten places deeper

regardless of the stacking, the event needs to be judged with overall team impact in mind...if it is, then real teams have a much greater advantage than 1 guy from spain, 2 from florida, and 2 from new england who won't have ridden in probably 2 months.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:46 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
regardless of the stacking, the event needs to be judged with overall team impact in mind...if it is, then real teams have a much greater advantage than 1 guy from spain, 2 from florida, and 2 from new england who won't have ridden in probably 2 months.

cheers to that....i think it should be based on crowd response too...and how well the team rides together etc...perfect meaning on the word team.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:09 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Alex Flores come out of your hole!!! :YEAH
Old 11-16-2005, 10:15 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

i just put $20 in my newly started stuntwars fund!
total balance-$20

Quick Reply: International "Unity" Squad To Compete At Stuntwars !!