Urban Street-Bike Warriors "Worldwide Live"!! OUT NOW !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
Urban Street-Bike Warriors "Worldwide Live"!! OUT NOW !!!

The new film Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Worldwide Live”!!! is on sale now!! www.stonefilmsnyc.com

This film follows the bloodline of “12:00” & “Black Sheep Squadron” into the modern age. This film has it all! It's a trip around the world with some of the best!! A.C. Farias does some great riding along side Chris “Teach” McNeil in a great segment in the film from Nice France.
I don’t need to go on and on about my new film and why you should buy it. If you are a fan of this sport and have seen my other work I’m sure you will purchase it and I very much appreciate it. Buy this film and support inependent filmaking!!! Now!!!

This comprehensive newsletter is going out once a month with everything from news to new releases. As you know the Urban Street-Bike Warriors "Black Sheep Squadron Tour '06" is heading out soon featuring Kyle Woods, Chris "Teach" McNeil & "Vertical" Joe Dryden. This new newsletter will be an information source for the tour and well as the sport. Regardless of who you are (Friend or Foe) get on the site and sign up for this newsletter you won’t regret it!!

Go to the site and sign up for it right now!!!!!!! This is very important, don't be left out of "The mix". The next issue goes out in Two weeks.

Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Worldwide Live”!!
Directed, Produced & Edited by Drew Stone
Art Direction Ravi Dosaj

In the summer of 2005 The Urban Street-Bike Warriors Tour made history with it’s epic trek around the globe. The first ever tour of it’s kind brought some of Americas most talented riders over to foreign soil for the first time. On Memorial Day Weekend the U.S. military flew the tour down to Guantanamo Bay Cuba for the first ever stunt show on Communist soil to entertain the troops stationed there. From acclaimed filmmaker Drew Stone (MTV’s True Life “I Live To Ride”, The Urban Street-Bike Warriors Trilogy, 12:00) comes this exciting adventure that blasts across the globe and off into parts unknown. From the first Americans to ever ride in Poland’s infamous Bielawa Street Fighter Festival to the landmark inaugural stunt show in the “Bigfoot” Redwood forest of Humbolt County Ca. Follow us on this exciting and history making journey with some of the best known and well loved American riders as they blaze a path into the future. Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Worldwide Live”!!!! Come On Now!! Hit It!!!

Buy the film at www.stonefilmsnyc.com

Cuba – Poland – France – U.S.A.

Featured Riders Chris “Teach” McNeil, Tony D Freestyle, “Vertical” Joe Dryden, Kaneone, Alex Flores, Bullo, Ray Ray Z., Jeff “Pretty Boy” Howlett, “Big” Stevie “Dipps” Bouchard, “Ill” Bill Knight, A.C. Farias, Manu of Nice, Cyril Troalen, Fabien Mignon, Raptowny & Konrad “Koval” Kowalik

Special Appearances By Kamikaze Squad Lublin, Riviera Stunt Riders, Bre-Stunt, The Humbolt County Stunters, Boston Bob, Korno, Mike “Zannmann” Tzanetakos, Beaver Bob, The Connmen, Ill Minded Racing, X-Clusive Freestyle Riderz, Reality Racing, Seba Kowalski & The Dom

Live Musical Appearances By Garth Culti-Vader, Mike Burna, One Ton, Underatted, Who Sane, Elision, Mikasun, D-One,, Lace Payne & B. Swizlo’s Mystery Lounge

Tour M.C.’s DSOG Thomas, Damien “The Boston Strangler” Hunt

Additional Cinematography Anthony D’Orsi, Mike “Zannmann” Tzanetakos, Bud Mastrangelo, Craig “Stone” Beckman, Willie V. Davis

Box Cover Photography Kuba “Coyot” Skurski, Dave “Photo” Avila, Craig “Stone” Beckman, Sequoyah Hudson & Ray Ray Z.

The new film Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Worldwide Live”!!! is on sale now!!

Thanx for the support!!

Respect

Drew Stone
www.stonefilmsnyc.com
Old 11-14-2005, 03:47 AM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve
Re: Urban Street-Bike Warriors "Worldwide Live"!! OUT NOW !!!

Fuggin sick.........
Old 11-14-2005, 04:16 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

just signed up for the newsletter, Drew. peace.

Double O.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:35 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Im glad I got to be a part of it...

cant wait to see the Vid
Old 11-14-2005, 09:17 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
The new film Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Worldwide Live”!!! is on sale now!! www.stonefilmsnyc.com

This film follows the bloodline of “12:00” & “Black Sheep Squadron” into the modern age. This film has it all! It's a trip around the world with some of the best!! A.C. Farias does some great riding along side Chris “Teach” McNeil in a great segment in the film from Nice France.
I don’t need to go on and on about my new film and why you should buy it. If you are a fan of this sport and have seen my other work I’m sure you will purchase it and I very much appreciate it. Buy this film and support inependent filmaking!!! Now!!!

This comprehensive newsletter is going out once a month with everything from news to new releases. As you know the Urban Street-Bike Warriors "Black Sheep Squadron Tour '06" is heading out soon featuring Kyle Woods, Chris "Teach" McNeil & "Vertical" Joe Dryden. This new newsletter will be an information source for the tour and well as the sport. Regardless of who you are (Friend or Foe) get on the site and sign up for this newsletter you won’t regret it!!

Go to the site and sign up for it right now!!!!!!! This is very important, don't be left out of "The mix". The next issue goes out in Two weeks.

Art Direction Ravi Dosaj

In the summer of 2005 The Urban Street-Bike Warriors Tour made history with it’s epic trek around the globe. The first ever tour of it’s kind brought some of Americas most talented riders over to foreign soil for the first time. On Memorial Day Weekend the U.S. military flew the tour down to Guantanamo Bay Cuba for the first ever stunt show on Communist soil to entertain the troops stationed there. From acclaimed filmmaker Drew Stone (MTV’s True Life “I Live To Ride”, The Urban Street-Bike Warriors Trilogy, 12:00) comes this exciting adventure that blasts across the globe and off into parts unknown. From the first Americans to ever ride in Poland’s infamous Bielawa Street Fighter Festival to the landmark inaugural stunt show in the “Bigfoot” Redwood forest of Humbolt County Ca. Follow us on this exciting and history making journey with some of the best known and well loved American riders as they blaze a path into the future. Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Worldwide Live”!!!! Come On Now!! Hit It!!!

Featured Riders Chris “Teach” McNeil, Tony D Freestyle, “Vertical” Joe Dryden, Kaneone, Alex Flores, Bullo, Ray Ray Z., Jeff “Pretty Boy” Howlett, “Big” Stevie “Dipps” Bouchard, “Ill” Bill Knight, A.C. Farias, Manu of Nice, Cyril Troalen, Fabien Mignon, Raptowny & Konrad “Koval” Kowalik

Special Appearances By Kamikaze Squad Lublin, Riviera Stunt Riders, Bre-Stunt, The Humbolt County Stunters, Boston Bob, Korno, Mike “Zannmann” Tzanetakos, Beaver Bob, The Connmen, Ill Minded Racing, X-Clusive Freestyle Riderz, Reality Racing, Seba Kowalski & The Dom

Live Musical Appearances By Garth Culti-Vader, Mike Burna, One Ton, Underatted, Who Sane, Elision, Mikasun, D-One,, Lace Payne & B. Swizlo’s Mystery Lounge

Additional Cinematography Anthony D’Orsi, Mike “Zannmann” Tzanetakos, Bud Mastrangelo, Craig “Stone” Beckman, Willie V. Davis

Box Cover Photography Kuba “Coyot” Skurski, Dave “Photo” Avila, Craig “Stone” Beckman, Sequoyah Hudson & Ray Ray Z.

Thanx for the support!!

Respect

Drew Stone
www.stonefilmsnyc.com
Yeaaah Drew , Can't wait to see this film , When this film will be in poland ?

Peace
Old 11-14-2005, 09:22 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Stunter13
Yeaaah Drew , Can't wait to see this film , When this film will be in poland ?

Peace
you better ask if that film is gonna fly to Europe I hope that
Old 11-14-2005, 09:35 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeaah but always USBW is in the poland magazine that's AWESOME :YEAH :YEAH and always I buy it
Old 11-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

definately a must have for anyone's collection.

where else are you going to see the top riders busting out the latest tricks all over the WORLD!!!

o ya, AC and I getting jiggy with it in Nice, France....classic!

another great film from the trendsetter in this sport...here is your chance to check out what everyone else will be trying to do NEXT year!!

often imitated, never duplicated!!

one more thing......IDLE THIS! :YEAH

Last edited by TEACH C6; 11-14-2005 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

sick **** gald i was there for most of it, movie is sick no doubt. cant wait to see where it will go from here. teach you forgot idle this in your gay staements.lol
mike
Old 11-14-2005, 01:12 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw a rough cut of this film last month and its sick! Never a disapointment getting new stuff from Drew! And yes, the stuff with Teach and AC is rediculous!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Idle this...

-Kane
Old 11-14-2005, 01:27 PM

rockstarbilly is a decent person

cool man sounds awsome just like the others dude. there all the pimpest dvd's around.
you should come england on the new tour theres some good crews popping up around the country now all thanks to the usa. you guyz rule.
Old 11-14-2005, 01:44 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I just ordered one Drew. How about 2 black sheep stickers in my order for my 92NIZZLE!!
Old 11-14-2005, 02:29 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Art Direction Ravi Dosaj

Thanx for the support!!

Respect

Drew Stone
www.stonefilmsnyc.com
sick sick sick...but no trailer?
Old 11-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by middleschooler
sick sick sick...but no trailer?

do you really need a trailor for drew's films??? cuba, poland, france, usa....AC, Cyril, Tonyd, myself, xfr, westcoast kats...nasty endos, the latest tricks, sick tandem acros....it goes on an on my friend!

featured on cover of SSB, a lot of firsts in this vid as well.

music video extras..

believe me, this is noice!

ps. nice 1hundowork
Old 11-14-2005, 02:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
do you really need a trailor for drew's films??? cuba, poland, france, usa....AC, Cyril, Tonyd, myself, xfr, westcoast kats...nasty endos, the latest tricks, sick tandem acros....it goes on an on my friend!

featured on cover of SSB, a lot of firsts in this vid as well.

music video extras..

believe me, this is noice!

ps. nice 1hundowork

I still pop in a urban DVD from time to time. They never get old. I'm sure this ones gonna be killer too !
Old 11-15-2005, 08:58 AM
CEO of o2w

bigwhiteboy is an unknown quantity at this point

those who buy this dvd will not be disappointed.........

Believe me on that:

Buy it or miss out!!

Last edited by bigwhiteboy; 11-15-2005 at 09:02 AM.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:12 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by bigwhiteboy
those who buy this dvd will not be disappointed.........

Believe me on that:

Buy it or miss out!!
Yo ****in Matt I'm not shipping the film until I get the ****in stickers you bum! If we wait It's ****in Matts fault everybody!
Old 11-15-2005, 12:18 PM

miked is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet sweet cant wait for the premier
Old 11-15-2005, 12:22 PM
CEO of o2w

bigwhiteboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo ****in Matt I'm not shipping the film until I get the ****in stickers you bum! If we wait It's ****in Matts fault everybody!
Oh I know you didn't go there Buddy!

I will tell you what you ship me my XXL BSS jacket and then I will send you your stickers!!! LOL

Wait until you see what I have in store for you my buddy!!! Just wait and see. I was working in the lab late yesterday and came up with some real good stuff. Hope you have some room in that sticker box at home!! There will be some fun stuff on the way to you shortly!!

So everybody have no fear the movie will ship out not only with the a fine quality dvd, a great boxcover and a special insert but you will get some great stickers for the bike as well.

ORDER IT UP! NOW!!!

Last edited by bigwhiteboy; 11-15-2005 at 12:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Urban Street-Bike Warriors "Worldwide Live"!! OUT NOW !!!