I Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 01:46 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person
Re: I Need Help

well, I'd say keep it no lower then 4K if you're already rolling along, anything below that and the engine has no power to help you out if you start to dip down. I don't know about speeds because I don't pay attention to all that.
Old 11-14-2005, 01:54 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
Dude i've been rideing for 1 month and 2 weeks and im already doin this **** i think im doin pretty good for a new rider..and yes this is my first bike. i've tried slipping my clutch a few times it just feels like it dont wanna come up how fast do i need to be goin in first and how high do i rev it for a smooth bring up
And by the way do not call me a dumbass you dont even know me
listen dipshit (is that better), you are gettin pretty ****y and dont' think you have any reasoning behind it.. learn some skill, then come talk
Old 11-14-2005, 01:56 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

I understand but its gettting cold ad i didnt plan on trying it til spring. but i need some advice on how fast to be going in 1st and 2nd and 3rd and how high do i rev the motor? Im going to slowly build myself up with slipping the clutch but i need to know around where yall slip your clutch at the rpms and what speed is the best
nobody can tell you 3425 rpms exactly of increase and clutch in for .125 seconds... you have to learn that on your own, you have to feel it
Old 11-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
listen dipshit (is that better), you are gettin pretty ****y and dont' think you have any reasoning behind it.. learn some skill, then come talk
Everyone starts somehwere there is no need to be a ***** about a simple question
Old 11-14-2005, 02:17 PM

you claimed you were doing "good for a new guy" when you are probably making up a little of what you're capable of. go out, get a little bike and practice on that, then take what you learn to the big bike
Old 11-14-2005, 02:18 PM
B.T.M.

Everyone starts somehwere there is no need to be a ***** about a simple question
everyone does start somewhere, but your heads gettin too big and u're givin yourself more credit than you deserve... get back to reality smarty pants
Old 11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

everyone does start somewhere, but your heads gettin too big and u're givin yourself more credit than you deserve... get back to reality smarty pants
shut up
go kill urself
Old 11-14-2005, 02:25 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by MikeM
shut up
go kill urself
you're just mad i fvcked your mom,and that teacher, get over it
Old 11-14-2005, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
shut up
go kill urself

didn't you retire?
Old 11-14-2005, 02:27 PM
B.T.M.

no, he's a attention craving quitter.. he just wanted attention... i guess him and vp do have somethin in common
Old 11-14-2005, 03:09 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

you will never scrape or go real slow if you do power whooooolies..
My friend would on his stock '02 R1 back in '03. He would get to 15mph, then bounce that **** up and he would ride the rear brake till his bike would almost stall. It's no the best way but it's possible...
Old 11-14-2005, 03:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you're just mad i fvcked your mom,and that teacher, get over it
Im not mad. I just fukked your boss with the fake ****.
Originally Posted by dudeman47
didn't you retire?
yeah, but it was really boring. I got a job at home depot to pass the time, but they fired me for sticking my **** int he pickle slicer
no, he's a attention craving quitter.. he just wanted attention... i guess him and vp do have somethin in common
Hey dont talk about my future ex *** dumpster that way! Go do somethign usefull like finding out which bar is the best one for a gixxer.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:14 PM

why'd you put on fake **** to *** his boss?
Old 11-14-2005, 03:16 PM
B.T.M.

hahahha
Old 11-14-2005, 03:22 PM
bp chaser

Thats how she likes it
Old 11-14-2005, 03:23 PM

is his boss a guy?
Old 11-14-2005, 03:26 PM
B.T.M.

no, but mike's a gay
Old 11-14-2005, 03:29 PM
bp chaser

no, but mike's a gay
Yo pirate when the f are you gonna get some pics of your boss? Every day you keep telling us how hot and rich she is, but you still havent gotten her to pose on the 29
Old 11-14-2005, 03:32 PM
B.T.M.

as soon as my sidekick comes in... i gotta be stealth about it.. i'll try checking the network drives for some pics.. she's not photogenic, but in person u'd say mm mm good
Old 11-14-2005, 03:39 PM

mmm mmm good

not mm mm good