I'm over it......

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 07:26 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm over it......

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
I dont know chubz or want to say anything bad about him but I do know that
you can't say it like it is and cant just not give a f when your talking to families and children in the stands.

don't take what i said wrong.....I TO believe that the way things were ran last year was way out of hand, especially for a family event.

Thomas is my boy and am 100% behind getting him to anounce Stuntwars, I think he would do a great job.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by sclevela
yer speaking of me

i know it

i suck

and should die

at the hands of a roving band of gay pirates!

.org
Old 11-11-2005, 02:27 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

I wasnt gona post anymore but I just read something I missed....let me say this in reply to those who say sometimes I should bite my tongue...

It would have been cool if someone just said "no you cant announce" instead they said they would get back with me... blah blah blah... and then dont return calls

it would be even cooler if someone didnt ask me if I was announcing stuntwars everyday...

and it would be ****ing awesome if I didnt have like 10 friends who called me and said that they were talking to Todd or Adam and said that I should be the announcer!!!!

thats why this **** is what it is....

but even without that excuse... I still would say what I want.. as I always have... everyone says the same **** in private.. what im the bad guy cuz I aint scared to say it out loud... just like the prize money for longest no hander is almost exactly the same at individual freestyle WTF!!!! ok so now someone has to go into the woods and do a 180 and come back... that ***** done with...

and the judging they are using... with the 5 points for wheelies... 5 points for burnouts... 5 for stoppies and 5 for acros... I made that **** up... it was my idea like 4 years ago

they say dont burn bridges... well we are all adults here... lets work it out and stop being so political... cus I got a can of gas and a match!!!!!!!!!

anyone want to look over the facts and debate them??
Old 11-11-2005, 03:13 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlinePeyton
don't take what i said wrong.....I TO believe that the way things were ran last year was way out of hand, especially for a family event.

Thomas is my boy and am 100% behind getting him to anounce Stuntwars, I think he would do a great job.
I understand peyton. I will be there for about 3 weeks before stuntwars staying with my friend in tampa so I will def be hitting the redline crew up to ride. I heard about some airport we can ride at if you don't already ride there.
peace
Old 11-11-2005, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
I understand peyton. I will be there for about 3 weeks before stuntwars staying with my friend in tampa so I will def be hitting the redline crew up to ride. I heard about some airport we can ride at if you don't already ride there.
peace

deff. man, but I havn't heard about any airport
Old 11-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Stuntriding is nothing but a big *** ocean of egos and FNGs(fu(kin New Guys)that think they know everything about stunting cause they can do a wheelie. There seems to be only a handful of riders out there that really want this **** to go some where. And then you have the ones that just want to do it for the limelight and the shcok value.

Thomas, you need to bring back XSBA and get the people that want to make a difference in this **** involved in it. But we all know that its"all about the streets" so that plan wold never go no where. People would rather be hometown legends and internet vidoe clip hero's.