I'm over it......

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 10:32 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm over it......

we all know it will end up being some lame *** on the mic this year...

T you got my vote brother
Old 11-08-2005, 12:41 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas, You dont need Stuntwars to be truthful. If they cant see talent then dont worry about because you wouldnt have been appreciated in the first place. You got the respect of the riders, fans and have the talent. Your day will come. BELIEVE THAT!
Old 11-08-2005, 03:59 AM

tokyojrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas who has been bringing up your name on the Japan event?
Old 11-08-2005, 05:12 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Thomas u got my vote for taco bell and mic
Old 11-08-2005, 05:29 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

CHUBBZ OMG I FELT AMBARRESED TO BE A STUNTRIDER AFTER HEARING AND SEEING HIM MC THAT EVENT ON FILM,so far everyclip i've seen has been either degrading to women or just plain ignorant mumbo jumbo from some greasy fat guy,he looks like B.O. thats it just a walking greasy stick of flubbery b.o. ,i felt bad for all the lil kids that he ate that weekend
Old 11-08-2005, 05:43 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by nwstuntbike
CHUBBZ OMG I FELT AMBARRESED TO BE A STUNTRIDER AFTER HEARING AND SEEING HIM MC THAT EVENT ON FILM,so far everyclip i've seen has been either degrading to women or just plain ignorant mumbo jumbo from some greasy fat guy,he looks like B.O. thats it just a walking greasy stick of flubbery b.o. ,i felt bad for all the lil kids that he ate that weekend
Hey just cause the guy didnt do that good on a mainstream level he still rocked the mic for 2 days and stood out there 8hours in the sun give the guy some credit there's no need for personal attacks on him, I know you wouldnt say that **** to his face.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:57 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Chubbz is funny as hell. He's got a huge heart for the sport and people. He's been around a long time. He's really an awesome person when you get to know him. Unfortunately for people who get bent easily, sometimes his mind works up some rather offensive material. But in defense of the guy, he is a great entertainer, an O.G. and a really great guy. Not saying one is BETTER than the other, I do think that Thomas has a greater understanding of the sport and it's competitors. A competition/event of this caliber requires such an individual.
If you ask me, I think they should both be there feeding off each other. Some 8 mile type S#it, really getting the crowd going.

That's all.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:53 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

ryan phone ringing =answer it
Old 11-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
Hey just cause the guy didnt do that good on a mainstream level he still rocked the mic for 2 days and stood out there 8hours in the sun give the guy some credit there's no need for personal attacks on him, I know you wouldnt say that **** to his face.
ill agree with that.... judging or MC's that all day event is work...

-Kane
Old 11-08-2005, 12:38 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

man theres no respect these days....lololol......karmas a ***** aint it
Old 11-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ill agree with that.... judging or MC's that all day event is work...

-Kane

you're both right, so how bout the stuntwars organizers step up and maybe even pay a few guys to rock the mic...and pay them enough to keep them going all day.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:06 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
you're both right, so how bout the stuntwars organizers step up and maybe even pay a few guys to rock the mic...and pay them enough to keep them going all day.
I like the idea. It'll be like an MC comp given who keeps the spectators attention. :YEAH
Old 11-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by middleschooler
Schooler... todays vocabulary word is: hypocracy.

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

your kidding right teach? they cant even give rider payouts past 4th place.. haha.. isnt first place like a free T-shirt or something?

but i feel ya multiple MC's is a grand idea for Xgames and the Olympics.. hell I think WWF has 2-3 also.. but Stuntwars? are you joking? LOL look at the venue.. they cant afford employees over 15 from what i saw last year. theres a reason its held in po-dunk- bum-**** no where florida.. cause no one cares.. but us stunters... and thomas!

Thomas if you want to MC so bad then just show up and start rockin the mic. dont give me crap abot how its gonna cost you $1000.00 to drive to florida.. cause.. well.. thats life. costs us all the same amount of money.. there no gaurantee's in life or business..

-Kane
Old 11-08-2005, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Darius
yeah i can defenetly see how it takes bawlz to be up there and try to keep a crowd goin ''BUT'' imo ''only'' i think that was the wrong way to go about it and i should have worded some things diferent but the names and what not we're just mockings of what i seen of the guy,granted i was not there in person ,which in a way is worse cuz the 5 mins total i seen between differnt clips was mean crap from the guy although they could have edited all the bad crap in ,but oh well thats how i see it, in my eye's it seems like more of the same crap that keeps the black cloud over us so black thats all
Old 11-08-2005, 04:08 PM

here, you dont go to the NHRA drags or the world of outlaws or any mainstream sport really and hear the mc goin -**** **** ***** ***** **** **** dirty **** **** muthafuker lick butthole and asscrack,do ya?
Old 11-08-2005, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by middleschooler
lol,i'm 26 and been in more fights than you have peech fuzz on yer face an dcan back up my opinions respect for those who earn or deserve. it's the american way

this i sa re-do of my original paost about chubbz-

i 'brian g.'feel that the way chubbz mc'd the 05' stuntwars event in lake land florida was not done in a professinal manner befitting our sport of sportbike freestyle,bad language and sexual inuendo's should be kept off the mic
Old 11-08-2005, 04:20 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme

only way to get what you want.....take it nukka!!
Old 11-08-2005, 05:11 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say ..I got a chance to hang out with Chubz this year during Stuntoberfest In Lakeland...and he is one of the funniest guys I have ever met. He just don't give a Fu(k.. says it like it is.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:19 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

lol,i'm 26 and been in more fights than you have peech fuzz on yer face an dcan back up my opinions respect for those who earn or deserve. it's the american way

this i sa re-do of my original paost about chubbz-

i 'brian g.'feel that the way chubbz mc'd the 05' stuntwars event in lake land florida was not done in a professinal manner befitting our sport of sportbike freestyle,bad language and sexual inuendo's should be kept off the mic
...haha...girls like my peach fuzz....it tickles there coochie

Quick Reply: I'm over it......