euro this...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 06:26 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: euro this...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=144930

nuff said!
Old 11-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
So big Deal AC "Motorcycle god" Farias is comming to stuntwars. GOOD! IM anxious im stoked I have mad love for him. been watching him since road rash 1 '99. guys on a whole other level...

but whats the point?

all you internet GANGSTAS that talk so much trash on this site about everyone and everything and all think they are the best riders on earth.. y are you all tuckin tail and crying now..

I say bring it.

Im not even american and yet I feel I am the only one with pride here.. you gonna let some european frenchies (i know he's from brazil- who cares im ignorant) come to our soil and beat us at our own sport, on our own ground.

hell no!!

its gonna be a great session and there will be mad skill swapping going on.. (from the way some of u talk about the euro's there will be some fluid swapping too)

but my point is.. all the people who talk.. want to push.. this is it. push it. learn. lets go there will a plan. put together some routines. push your styles. be competetive. dont just copy what every other rider does.

a lot can be learned by all riders.. not just world champions!!

its going to be the most fun week of the year.. stuntwars is vacation time baby!!! have a blast ride your bikes.. and make sure its an american (or canadian) that takes the win EH?

-Kane
A.C. Farias will be attending Stuntwars and intends to compete in the Pro Freestyle, Tandem & Team Events

The team he is riding with at Stuntwars stands as;
Kyle Woods
A.C. Farias
Chris “Teach” McNeil
“Vertical” Joe Dryden
“ILL” Bill Knight

This is a monumental moment for this Lifestyle / sport of ours and for all of you as American stunt bike riders. A.C. Farias is one of the top Three riders on the planet earth and want’s to come to Stuntwars and represent just like everybody else. I’ve told him for some time now about how much love he has here and how many people he has influenced with his riding so this is just great. He has been touched by “The spirit of American stuntbike riding” and wants to come here and experience it first hand.

As we all know the promoters of Stuntwars have a policy of “Not buying plane tickets for any riders”. I understand their policy so in the end this is happening because we (yourself included) want it to. I will punch this thing thru. Unfortunately as we all know things have been pretty slow with the sport on many different levels these past few months. I believe that this is going to be a positive thing for the sport and hopefully motivate some people into bigger and better things. This team can be beat people. I know it can. Ya hear me Outermost? West Coast? Come on now people lets motivate!!

I’m going to get him a plane ticket and we are extremely fortunate to have the great sponsor ARGO cycles on our team. ARGO is the lead sponsor of the upcoming Urban Street-Bike Warriors “Black Sheep Squadron ’06 World Tour” (More to come regarding the amazing line up and destinations of this new tour) ARGO is straight up providing him with the exact bike (2005 Kawasaki 636) that he rides back home. Wow what a great sponsor. Once in a while the system works. Respect.

Cyril (Brestunt) & Fab (Riviera Stuntriders) are coming over as well. The call might go out for a bike for Cyril so stand ready people. It would be great if he could get a bike and compete. We want to make these people feel appreciatted and show them the same respect they have shown us. They worship American Stunt-bike riding and are very excited about attending this epic event and getting to know the great riders of America. That's right.

I also want to take advantage of this opportunity to announce The Urban Street-Bike Warriors New England Invitational Tournament. This event will take place over four weekends and will involve 16 riders from the N.E. area. The field will be announced at the Urban Street-Bike Warriors Worldwide Live!!! Release party Dec. 10th at Shabooms in Worcester Mass. Much more on this event later.

Thanx for the support everyone and let’s stay positive.

"Urban Street-Bike Warriors Worldwide Live"!! is being released in Two weeks at www.stonefilmsnyc.com

Respect

Drew “Papillion” Stone
Old 11-05-2005, 07:03 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
CANADA IS JUST WANNA BE AMERICANS ANYWAYS
What a joke... You really struck a nerve there. I know im fighting a loosing battle seing as this is an American site and 90% of you are yankies, however i brought my Canadian *** down to L.a and showed about 1499 of your boys how to ride.. Seems us "CANADIANS" are doing pretty well at your game..
Old 11-05-2005, 07:09 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
What a joke... You really struck a nerve there. I know im fighting a loosing battle seing as this is an American site and 90% of you are yankies, however i brought my Canadian *** down to L.a and showed about 1499 of your boys how to ride.. Seems us "CANADIANS" are doing pretty well at your game..
He's right! I've seen some serious talent emerge from our side of the border. We're no joke. Extreme Riderz, Il-Advized, StuntDogz and the various teams in Montreal have riders that are right up to spec with the top Americans. Thanks to the Starboyz we have a competition up here too. Canada is no joke, and your beloved Kaneone is a product of Alberta.

I hope some of the guys can make the trip down to Florida and represent the Red and White.

Old 11-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Dude Lighten up Bullo is one of the most mellow guys and I bet he didn't mean a thing by it. Canada and Us does it matter. I wish I had insurence. LOL
Old 11-05-2005, 07:19 PM

Nahh i know he was probably joking, And yea plans are in the works for us to rent a motorcoach and an enclosed trailer to head down to florida for stuntwars, make this and international show alright. How does qualifing work ?
Old 11-05-2005, 07:22 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Automatic 12% point deduction for anyone north of Detroit.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:27 PM

Your deductions dont skeeer me.. Ill just bring 112%..
Old 11-05-2005, 07:34 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

hahaha......im all for canadians..went to vancouver and i love that city...but i think dnf star would better represent canada then kane..
Old 11-05-2005, 07:43 PM

AK-47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not even american and yet I feel I am the only one with pride here.. you gonna let some european frenchies (i know he's from brazil- who cares im ignorant) come to our soil and beat us at our own sport, on our own ground.

hell no!!
EXACTLY! we need to send them packing...
Old 11-05-2005, 07:54 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

YOU GUYS I'M JUST BUSTIN YOUR *****..........I GOT LOVE FOR THE CANADIANS.................................I'M BUSTIN KANES *****...................................HE IS CANADAIN BUT YET HE THINKS HE'S A WESTCOAST ORIGINAL............... ...................
Old 11-05-2005, 08:03 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
YOU GUYS I'M JUST BUSTIN YOUR *****..........I GOT LOVE FOR THE CANADIANS.................................I'M BUSTIN KANES *****...................................HE IS CANADAIN BUT YET HE THINKS HE'S A WESTCOAST ORIGINAL............... ...................
Its all love son!!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 08:10 PM

I want to see a Canadian stunt comp so we can all duke it out and see which coast is the better of the two.. Even just to be able to ride together for a change...
Old 11-05-2005, 08:13 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

I want to see a Canadian stunt comp so we can all duke it out and see which coast is the better of the two.. Even just to be able to ride together for a change...
I'D COME TO CANADA TO SEE THAT IF THEY LET ME IN............SHOOT THEY TAX US JUST TO COME IN THERE..........WHERE'S THE LOVE IN THAT...THEY WOULDN'T LET MY BOY BRING HIS BEEFED UP TRUCK THERE CAUSE IT WAS A CLASSIC....THEY WERE TRIPPIN....
Old 11-05-2005, 08:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Kane made a valid point sure many of the European stunters got mad skills but I have to give it to our pro US stunters they are an unstoppable force that shouldn’t be taken for granted learning and mastering new sh@t everyday! Lets not go talking mad bull sh@t about other stunters that might be competing at stunt wars because if I recall correctly all stunters are treated equal (some have more skills) but that’s what makes stuntlife and other stunter forums such a great thing to be a part of we are one big happy family all having the same passion and that’s stunting! Stop the madness I don’t care to have good euro stunters checking out our forum thinking we are a couple off @ss holes.
The more that participate at stunt wars the better the show, euro stunters are very good and our US boys are also very good let stunt wars choose the victors.

Can’t we all just get along? :YEAH
Old 11-05-2005, 08:49 PM

You know its funny when i came to the states they searched all of our **** and tossed me and Fish into the interigation rooms telling us that our stories didnt match and if they caught us doing a show that we were going to jail and all this bullshit.. Its no supprise they wouldnt let your boys truck threw, anything that has to do with beef isnt crossing that border.. But on topic, i think everyone is getting their panites in a twist about the euro's coming when really they are coming to ride "WITH" the yankies not "AGAINST" them... I think everyone should stop all the bickering and just sit back and watch one hell of a show..
Old 11-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

they are coming to ride "WITH" the yankies not "AGAINST" them...
Ill agree with that... I take it as an honor that they feel it worth their time to cross the ocean to attend an american stunt event. that shows growth. that's awesome.

I just wanted to pump up the stateside riders as I felt the moral dropped a few points with the news of the impending euro threat haha..

ive met christian ive seen him ride, I can only imagine the others are equally talented.

Ive been saying that for years..

its about time a mixing of the styles occurs.. this sport is just barely starting to get crazy...

-Kane
Old 11-05-2005, 09:19 PM

sixfiveoh is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill agree with that... I take it as an honor that they feel it worth their time to cross the ocean to attend an american stunt event. that shows growth. that's awesome.

I just wanted to pump up the stateside riders as I felt the moral dropped a few points with the news of the impending euro threat haha..

ive met christian ive seen him ride, I can only imagine the others are equally talented.

Ive been saying that for years..

its about time a mixing of the styles occurs.. this sport is just barely starting to get crazy...
-Kane
The master of suspense strikes again....

Will you let us know when this sport has reached Official "Crazy" status?

Hopefully it's sooner, rather then later.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by sixfiveoh
Will you let us know when this sport has reached Official "Crazy" status?

i wont have to.. youll read about it shortly...

-Kane
Old 11-05-2005, 09:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

I hear you it’s a win win situation for everyone! I cant wait for stuntwars I am sure its going to be even better than last years :YEAH I especially like the Friday practice session since I am no big name stunter and I'll get to be right out there stunting LOL practicing with the best of them Friday

Quick Reply: euro this...