im on the bandwagon

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 08:31 AM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: im on the bandwagon

yeah i miss my 929 john john would you do something with it?? lol just so you all know i suck i have owned a 929 gsxr 600 and now the f4easy...all this year but i still suck...i guess its cause i love the streets and i really cant do them to slow on the street ...maybe like 15-20mph but i feel ya nags...now i need to get some more of your stickers to but on the new bike!
Old 10-14-2005, 10:33 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

a bike is a bike... yes some are smoother, some are easier to ride, some do certain things better...

what REALLY matter is this:

a GOOD rider can put on a GOOD show on ANY bike! that's where you separate the men from the boys!!!
Old 10-14-2005, 10:34 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by john LegionST
a bike is a bike... yes some are smoother, some are easier to ride, some do certain things better...

what REALLY matter is this:

a GOOD rider can put on a GOOD show on ANY bike! that's where you separate the men from the boys!!!

Thats kinda what I was getting at jackass
Old 10-14-2005, 10:36 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
Learning on a liter bike then going to a 600 is where it's at.
+1

I actually liked my gix 1000 better than the 600 at first - although I have come around
Old 10-14-2005, 10:40 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Thats kinda what I was getting at jackass
glad i could help! I know what you are trying to say and i agree.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wanna see nags do a circle on a katana with street gears
Old 10-14-2005, 12:08 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

what's wrong with a 750? I don't hear any trash talking baout those? come one people come up with something "those things are too middleground"

ahhahah this board sounds like a bunch of whiney b!tches lately. Run what you brung. If someone's slaying your @$$ on a 6 and you have a litre...well are you actually better cause you're on a litre? F-ck no...go get a 6 and see if you're better. Probably not. Handicapping them does not make you better...improving your equipment could make you improve though.

Here's some random BS....I like my 6 cause it's more fuel efficient...my tank barely holds 2 gals and I don't like to bring a gas can with me...a litre bike wouldn't last as long on that same fuel and with today's rising fuel prices I'll stick with the 6. how's that for an argument
Old 10-14-2005, 12:18 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

****in jew boy...

LOL

The 750 is the greatest bike ever built eveybody knows that!!
Old 10-15-2005, 10:47 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I had one.... hated it
Old 10-16-2005, 09:18 AM

yeah first day at the spot with my very pretty f4i turned it in mash cake...no cage nothing and i looped it smashed the upper to ****, bent my rear rim...totally ****ed up my knee...but yeah i love that bike...time to fix her up and get back out there!
Old 10-16-2005, 03:29 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

www.nwstuntbike.com this is not an advertizement i'm just showin him what a cage looks like ,durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. you can run upper,turned in or out clipons,no broken pegs blah blah blah ,it pops off in seconds leaving two posts ,which double as slider mounts just insert delron and hit the track ,again this is not an advertizment ,if it we're i would have spent 4hrs posting it in the stunt trader
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	05'f4i cage 001.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	155418  
Old 10-16-2005, 05:16 PM

i got a 905 on the way already....im a loyal 905 customer got a cage bar and upper stay on the way thnk though
Old 10-16-2005, 05:40 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sinista
i got a 905 on the way already....im a loyal 905 customer got a cage bar and upper stay on the way thnk though
no prob just gota sneak in a plug when i can with the new ''nazizm'' goin on roun here,lol
Old 10-16-2005, 07:12 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatd u end up doing with the Gix6?
Old 10-16-2005, 08:02 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
what's wrong with a 750? I don't hear any trash talking baout those? come one people come up with something "those things are too middleground"

ahhahah this board sounds like a bunch of whiney b!tches lately. Run what you brung. If someone's slaying your @$$ on a 6 and you have a litre...well are you actually better cause you're on a litre? F-ck no...go get a 6 and see if you're better. Probably not. Handicapping them does not make you better...improving your equipment could make you improve though.

Here's some random BS....I like my 6 cause it's more fuel efficient...my tank barely holds 2 gals and I don't like to bring a gas can with me...a litre bike wouldn't last as long on that same fuel and with today's rising fuel prices I'll stick with the 6. how's that for an argument
Old 10-16-2005, 08:32 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

well my 2 i don't give a fvck what anybody rides as long as they are not on a harley or cruiser :YEAH it doesn't make them a bad rider cause they rock a 6 and at the same time it don't make you a king cause you rock a big bore........ as long as you are out there tearing it up that is all that matters......i don't look down at anybody who is putting in the time into this sport no matter if its a 6 a 1000 a 954 a 750 or a fiddy...... whatever keep it real and ride past your limits.................... :YEAH :YEAH