View Poll Results: would u contribute to a stunt lot/carpark
yes,I would contribute for A stunt park/lot
76.47%
no, id rather take my chances on the street/local lot/carpark.
23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

A place 2 stunt...

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 10:53 AM

MKBo5 is an unknown quantity at this point
A place 2 stunt...

How many stunters would contribute to buying a vacant lot/carpark just for stuntin?
Old 10-13-2005, 11:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: A place 2 stunt...

Originally Posted by MKBo5
How many stunters would contribute to buying a vacant lot/carpark just for stuntin?
This comes up ever winter. Those of us who could afford to chip in love the idea. Realisticly, there arent enough stunters with enough money to put in. A basic parking lot with enough area to get down would cost $$ well into 6 figures.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:01 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
This comes up ever winter. Those of us who could afford to chip in love the idea. Realisticly, there arent enough stunters with enough money to put in. A basic parking lot with enough area to get down would cost $$ well into 6 figures.
even to have a place indoors for the winter would cost a fortune too.... but you could always charge for people to use it
Old 10-13-2005, 12:06 PM

killergoose is a decent person

what abotu hangers and abanden placeis like that ??i mean a big as hanger would be loud but it could be heated and plent of room . you can probly rent a hanger out of a privet airport ??
Old 10-13-2005, 12:23 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

still have to have enough stunters with enough extra money....IN THAT AREA to pitch in and make it possible. I love the idea.....but I'm not gonna pitch in on something that will take me 8 hours to drive to to stunt for the weekend!!!
Old 10-13-2005, 01:56 PM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
I think you'd have to do it on your own accord...

Me, personally I live way out from the main part of my county and there are several farms....If I owned a farm I always wondered how cool it'd be just to pave a mile strech, wide and smooth pavment then plant trees on each side for shade.... Great stunt spot.

I have been saying that for a while..... that I would do the exact same thing then I found out how much a Mile of pavement would cost????? with a circle at the end.........how sick :YEAH
Old 10-13-2005, 02:14 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I would pitch in, but that doesn't count the other peeps that are to broke to fix their bikes let alone try to pitch in on property.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:20 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

i have thought about it alot i mean you could host a show and you would never worrie about the fucckin cops messin with you and if they do you know what you say i won this lot bittch . i think it would be better to just buy a section of land. flaten it out and pave it. i would never rent somthing only because you have precautions in the lease and most likely one of them say no stunters alowed at any time
Old 10-13-2005, 02:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Pigott666gsxr
I have been saying that for a while..... that I would do the exact same thing then I found out how much a Mile of pavement would cost????? with a circle at the end.........how sick :YEAH
1 Mile long 1 lane wide - A little over half a million $$.

I got this quote about 2 years ago from a guy whos dad had a paving company.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:24 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

F the one mile long bullshit. I'd rather have a large warehouse to use in the winter. :YEAH
Old 10-13-2005, 02:48 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point

that would be pretty tight to have a stunt park in certain areas of the U.S, kinda like skate parks
Old 10-13-2005, 03:34 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

do you know how much 1 mile would cost to pave nicely. holy **** its thousands and thousands just to do a parking lot. and not to keep pissing on your wheeties but the trees lining it would just make excelent things to mash you up if you crashed. if (when..powerball $290 sat) i had that dough i'd do a big pole building warehouse....party shack,garage,poolhall,bar,shootin range,riding spot everything. **** probably cost more than my house.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:40 PM

well i was thinkin stunt parks dotted around like skate parks keeps us stunters of the streets n keeps all the local police/people happy knowing were not tearin up the streets.....as much
Old 10-13-2005, 03:45 PM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

we are in talks w/ the fairgounds here in columbus. They are letting us come check out one of the indoor facilities to stunt at this winter. Hopefully it won't be to expensive. Hopefully it goes through because i'll be in heaven.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:47 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sWiFtY 50
we are in talks w/ the fairgounds here in columbus. They are letting us come check out one of the indoor facilities to stunt at this winter. Hopefully it won't be to expensive. Hopefully it goes through because i'll be in heaven.
dam thats pretty dope , good luck with that
Old 10-14-2005, 01:30 AM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

wharehouses have slippery floors...
Old 10-14-2005, 01:42 PM

be pretty sweet tho havin somewhere 2 stunt all year round with no trouble from the popo :YEAH
Old 10-14-2005, 07:09 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
I think you'd have to do it on your own accord...

Me, personally I live way out from the main part of my county and there are several farms....If I owned a farm I always wondered how cool it'd be just to pave a mile strech, wide and smooth pavment then plant trees on each side for shade.... Great stunt spot.
trees hurt if you hit them think about it...