JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2000 foot stoppie

in a t-shirt?
Old 03-24-2006, 08:35 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Are those the graphics from Tourist Trophy? Looks real. As for me, I've been taking it easy with stunting. I got Bobby's 929 to finish the Level-X vids, then it's going back. I'll probably get a 600 to play around on. I got the 05 600rr to put on the track. Lately I've been wanting to be like Teach and go fast. I'll probably get a 600 pretty soon to stunt and play around on. The 929 geared is a bit much for my liking. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get a bug up my butt and feel the need to prove something, but for now I'm enjoying getting on here and sharing the excitement of everyone else's achievements. I'm lucky to say I've accomplished everything I've ever wanted to on a bike. I've been able to ride in Curacao, Jamaica, Barbados, Aruba, Trinidad, all over the U.S. I've been in over 20 videos, a rap video, broken a world record, created an instructional series (don't worry, you weren't scammed, you'll get them all), partied like a rock star, made friends with my idols, and accomplished every trick I've ever wanted to. I feel as far as riding goes, my experiences and goals have been somewhat peaked out. If I continue to push myself, I'll only be looking for the gratification I had from years past. What I enjoy most now are the memories and the friendships I've developed over the years. I love the game. I love the sport, but most importantly I love the people. At this time, I get more enjoyment out of reading what someone posts about their newest achievement and remember how it made me feel. But rest assured, you'll see me again.
One of the realest post on SL. Hats off bro, I couldn't agree any more. A true "OG".
Old 03-24-2006, 09:06 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Are those the graphics from Tourist Trophy? Looks real. As for me, I've been taking it easy with stunting. I got Bobby's 929 to finish the Level-X vids, then it's going back. I'll probably get a 600 to play around on. I got the 05 600rr to put on the track. Lately I've been wanting to be like Teach and go fast. I'll probably get a 600 pretty soon to stunt and play around on. The 929 geared is a bit much for my liking. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get a bug up my butt and feel the need to prove something, but for now I'm enjoying getting on here and sharing the excitement of everyone else's achievements. I'm lucky to say I've accomplished everything I've ever wanted to on a bike. I've been able to ride in Curacao, Jamaica, Barbados, Aruba, Trinidad, all over the U.S. I've been in over 20 videos, a rap video, broken a world record, created an instructional series (don't worry, you weren't scammed, you'll get them all), partied like a rock star, made friends with my idols, and accomplished every trick I've ever wanted to. I feel as far as riding goes, my experiences and goals have been somewhat peaked out. If I continue to push myself, I'll only be looking for the gratification I had from years past. What I enjoy most now are the memories and the friendships I've developed over the years. I love the game. I love the sport, but most importantly I love the people. At this time, I get more enjoyment out of reading what someone posts about their newest achievement and remember how it made me feel. But rest assured, you'll see me again.
If you ever the erdge to to just go out and ride for fun...hit me up, I got a pretty secure wharehouse that I ride by myself.

from what I hear your not to far from me now..
Old 03-25-2006, 01:06 AM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Peyton
If you ever the erdge to to just go out and ride for fun...hit me up, I got a pretty secure wharehouse that I ride by myself.

from what I hear your not to far from me now..
i heard you'll be not far from me soon.

and... gorka=my hero
Old 03-25-2006, 01:55 AM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BigBalla
i heard you'll be not far from me soon.

and were is that?
Old 03-25-2006, 08:17 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

The Zx-10 Is The Bike For Endos On That Game.will Roll Em' Like No Other!!
Old 03-25-2006, 07:01 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW, so much respect for you man :YEAH
Old 03-25-2006, 07:16 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. I really appreciate it.

And yes, I'll have to make it up and check the spots out over here!
Old 03-25-2006, 07:55 PM

gixxer671 is an unknown quantity at this point

Matt, you are quiet simply, great. I met you out at Kevin's house at stuntfest 1 1/2 the first year the boyz put it on. You were chillin' with Neb and crew from TiltedVisions and Ben introduced me to you. I was just amazed taking everything in at the time (like that HUGE 1096 around your neck) and dirtbikes flying over my head. I didn't really realize who you were at the time because you were so humble. And still are. Thank you for being involved in this industry at the time you were, with the foresight that few have. You are and will always be one of my favorite riders, especially with your post explaining where you have been and what you are doing. Truly great.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:19 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxer671
Matt, you are quiet simply, great. I met you out at Kevin's house at stuntfest 1 1/2 the first year the boyz put it on. You were chillin' with Neb and crew from TiltedVisions and Ben introduced me to you. I was just amazed taking everything in at the time (like that HUGE 1096 around your neck) and dirtbikes flying over my head. I didn't really realize who you were at the time because you were so humble. And still are. Thank you for being involved in this industry at the time you were, with the foresight that few have. You are and will always be one of my favorite riders, especially with your post explaining where you have been and what you are doing. Truly great.

I don't know what to say other than thank you. I'm speechless. That was an awesome party wasn't it? I was telling someone the other day about it, the bikes jumping over the house. The 50 madness in Kev's back yard. It's a huge compliment that you just gave me. I can't thank you enough. If I had time one day, I'd love to get on here and print out all the good things people ever said about me so later in life I could reflect on the past when I'm bored in my rocking chair trying to convince my grandkids I was cool when I was their age. I'm really glad to see a lot of people on here getting props for things they've done. There is nothing better than knowing that you had a positive effect on somebody and when you put your heart and soul into something, somebody appreciated your efforts.

Thanks again, bro.

Gorka
Old 03-25-2006, 08:32 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

i've done 53 circles in san andreas....yup that tourist trophy game is gonna be sick...i already pre-ordered mine
Old 03-26-2006, 01:47 AM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Peyton
and were is that?
lousyana, true? you'll have to swing by, we'll go catch gators
Old 03-26-2006, 08:05 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigBalla
lousyana, true? you'll have to swing by, we'll go catch gators
this here is Rocky... and he aint no puppy!
Old 03-27-2006, 01:38 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

yeah i saw the previews for that tourist trophy game the other day....looks sick as fk.

as for coasters on san andreas....theyre really easy...just lean back and let go of the throttle...easily get 1000' plus no problem. the best bikes for the circles are the 600....but its fun just fkin around on the banana seat bikes haha
Old 03-27-2006, 03:40 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

gorka is good people. for sure
i like the 900 in san andreas, gonna have to try the TT game out havent played it yet.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:36 PM

OhFourR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH paid 9.99 today for tt superbikes lol:YEAH

+ tax lol
Old 03-27-2006, 06:37 PM

hermans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
yeah i saw the previews for that tourist trophy game the other day....looks sick as fk.

as for coasters on san andreas....theyre really easy...just lean back and let go of the throttle...easily get 1000' plus no problem. the best bikes for the circles are the 600....but its fun just fkin around on the banana seat bikes haha
you guys gotta find the nrg-500 it kills everthing circles, coaster, stoppies pm me and ill give ya directions to it. 600 and 900 are crap compared to the nrg
Old 03-27-2006, 07:44 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

hell yeah the nrg is gangster. isnt in like some boatyard? i found it once. along with the harrier and some others...pretty badass.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:48 AM

rainman is an unknown quantity at this point

Matt Gorka Is Cool...
Old 03-28-2006, 06:32 AM

hermans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
hell yeah the nrg is gangster. isnt in like some boatyard? i found it once. along with the harrier and some others...pretty badass.
yea its by the containership in the boat yard san fierro