what do you wish you could have seen??

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 12:41 AM

FiddYNIck is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what do you wish you could have seen??

i would like to see the judges, announcer, shugga, and all those *****es with the yellow t-shirts from the 04 stuntlife comp ran over by that semi from lvx/vk

minus dan and robbie cuz they admitted it was a fix later in life
Old 10-08-2005, 12:41 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FiddYNIck

if you want to see darius power wheelie watch the old SBFreaks, he was the power wheelie combo R1 killa
He used to hold power wheelies for so long you' swear his **** redlined at like 25k
Old 10-08-2005, 12:58 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FiddYNIck
i would like to see the judges, announcer, shugga, and all those *****es with the yellow t-shirts from the 04 stuntlife comp ran over by that semi from lvx/vk

minus dan and robbie cuz they admitted it was a fix later in life
and "announcer" is in this because??
Old 10-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna see TENNY come back and ride........get out of all his financial bullshit with court.....and be back in COMO rockin..... Hap get a big bike....... everyone be able to quit their jobs and live off stuntriding......we'll all just get a huge *** mansion......hahahaha
Old 10-08-2005, 08:13 PM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hondafan
would like to someday see the 1000 foot stoppies on the freeway at speed.

i would also someday like to see a front flip on a dirtbike. (if that counts)
Ya, Tommy from AC does it.... Since in the movie thats out now he tried to front flip a street bike, we already did footage of back flipping street bikes (gixxer 600 and CBR 954) at Travis Pastrana's house last week as well Tommy (the guy that breaks his legs and bashes his car into the tree, and eats his own vomit) does a front flip (stilll only into foam as off yet) into the foam pit.

We got sick footage of attempting back flips into the foam pit, i cant post **** till AC 2 comes out, but its pretty funny...
Hopfully we will be able to land the front flip on dirt, and back flip with street bikes on dirt before winter kicks in.

PS travis backflips a Ducati, look for it in his new movie Notro Circus 3. (I think Crazy dan showed some of the fotoage) not sure where u can check it out yet.

We missed seeing Crazy Dan up there by like 2 days...so Dan...if your ever back around hit us up!!!!!
Old 10-08-2005, 10:48 PM

Hondafan is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yeah, i have to pay more attention i guess. cant wait for that to come out.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:43 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL
Who really cares, the only thing i'd use the handbrake for in a fast tank wheelie is to keep from looping if i go back so far that engine braking won't save me. How is it more gangster to loop and ruin your bike / injure yourself at that point.
Why the **** are you using a HB in a high speed wheelie anyways???
Old 10-09-2005, 06:47 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
I wanna see TENNY come back and ride........get out of all his financial bullshit with court.....and be back in COMO rockin..... Hap get a big bike....... everyone be able to quit their jobs and live off stuntriding......we'll all just get a huge *** mansion......hahahaha
Ya get HAP on a big bike and Adam!!
Old 10-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

I would of like to have seen some of the footage Drew took of me while he was filming 12oclock make it to the video.