Full Fairings ....... hmmmm

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 09:40 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Full Fairings ....... hmmmm

Well, the entire weekend me and Emrock had a huge discussion going on about full fairing vs. street fighters. We spent about 3 days trying to name as many top riders as we could that rocked full fairings still. It was harder than you'd think. We do have some rules though, if the person rocks 2 bikes and one is a streetfighter, they do not count. If the person switched to streetfighter for a significant amount of time then switched back, they do not count. We even asked Colbert, thinking with all the vids he sees he'd be able to name them real quick. He couldn't think of any.

Here's what me and Emrizzle came up with.

1. King Jeremy
2. Emrock
3. Ryan Division 1
4. Sillyneck
5. Joe Brown (he almost didnt get added since he rides a streetfighter out in Cali but he doesn't own it)
6. Britton (although I heard he rocks a streetfighter sometimes but couldn't get that confirmed)
7. KellyJoe
8. Theis
9. Patrick Stephens
10. Jorge Rodriguez
11. Chilole
12. Jon Jon
13. Kane
14. Joe Molina

I'm drawing a blank right now....

See who you can come up with, its harder than you'd think

Last edited by nags; 10-03-2005 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:43 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person
Re: Full Fairings ....... hmmmm

Originally Posted by nags
Well, the entire weekend me and Emrock had a huge discussion going on about full fairing vs. street fighters. We spent about 3 days trying to name as many top riders as we could that rocked full fairings still. It was harder than you'd think. We do have some rules though, if the person rocks 2 bikes and one is a streetfighter, they do not count. If the person switched to streetfighter for a significant amount of time then switched back, they do not count. We even asked Colbert, thinking with all the vids he sees he'd be able to name them real quick. He couldn't think of any.

1. King Jeremy
2. Emrock
3. Ryan Division 1
4. Sillyneck
5. Joe Brown (he almost didnt get added since he rides a streetfighter out in Cali but he doesn't own it)
6. Britton (although I heard he rocks a streetfighter sometimes but couldn't get that confirmed)
7. KellyJoe
8. Theis
9. Patrick Stephens
10. Jorge Rodriguez
11. Chilole
12. Jon Jon

Teach, Toast,
Old 10-03-2005, 09:43 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

so you just named ppl who ride full fairings.. in that case doesnt kane rock it also??

and for streetfighterz doesnt one of the brunelle brothers rock streetfighter and only that
Old 10-03-2005, 09:45 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Teach switched to db bars he said so he was cut from the list...

And yea, Kane was on the list also.. forgot about him.. even though he rocked no upper for a bit.. he just barely made it
Old 10-03-2005, 09:48 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

i do admit full fairings look better but they aint cheap and a lot of stunters crash often ..so the most sensible thing to do is take them off..
Old 10-03-2005, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
i do admit full fairings look better but they aint cheap and a lot of stunters crash often ..so the most sensible thing to do is take them off..

Not trying to have a debate about whats better or looks better or anything... just simply trying to come up with names

I forgot to add Joe Molina to the list as well
Old 10-03-2005, 09:51 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Not trying to have a debate about whats better or looks better or anything... just simply trying to come up with names

I forgot to add Joe Molina to the list as well
i know but your saying theres few people who rock full fairings..im just givin a reason why
Old 10-03-2005, 09:53 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Digity?

Alex Flores?

D=mann?

Thew?

Last edited by Brian~11; 10-03-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:53 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

1. King Jeremy
2. Emrock
3. Ryan Division 1
4. Sillyneck
7. KellyJoe
8. Theis
9. Patrick Stephens
10. Jorge Rodriguez
11. Chilole
12. Jon Jon
13. Kane
14. Joe Molina

kane doesnt rock a full fairng al the time.he has a street fighter zx636
Old 10-03-2005, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by middleschooler
kane doesnt rock a full fairng al the time.he has a street fighter zx636

It's full fairing now from what I've seen

Alex Flores uses his streetfighter 900 for everything but stoppies
Old 10-03-2005, 09:57 PM

I have to add Merk and I just recieved an anonymous phone call from someone pointing out that KellyJoe had db bars at Stripfest 04 so he is now CUT from the list!
Old 10-03-2005, 09:58 PM

gotta add Andy Baker
Old 10-03-2005, 09:59 PM

Also Starboyz
Old 10-03-2005, 10:01 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

warren james j-beats
Old 10-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Teach switched to db bars he said so he was cut from the list...

And yea, Kane was on the list also.. forgot about him.. even though he rocked no upper for a bit.. he just barely made it

negative ghostwriter...dirtbike bars lasted exactly one day! and i only took the upper off for about a week for hc o's. now back to FULL fairings with stock windshield and uncut mirror ears (ahem, kane, ahem!)

the dark side was tempting, but pointless.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:02 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

and Kane gets cut his **** is cut so damn low it is pointless to have it on there
Old 10-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

oh, and alex flores is dirtbike on f4i. hardly rode the 954 last time i saw him
Old 10-03-2005, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
negative ghostwriter...dirtbike bars lasted exactly one day! and i only took the upper off for about a week for hc o's. now back to FULL fairings with stock windshield and uncut mirror ears (ahem, kane, ahem!)

the dark side was tempting, but pointless.
It was also brought up that they were only on for a day. However, the fact that you went through the work to add them kinda made you iffy on the list. Taking the upper off for a day or two cuz it's broken was acceptable but we weren't counting anyone that EVER had them.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:04 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

I have to add Merk and I just recieved an anonymous phone call from someone pointing out that KellyJoe had db bars at Stripfest 04 so he is now CUT from the list!
he was rockN ..clip ons @ the bike blast!!
Old 10-03-2005, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Emrock
warren james j-beats

whoops, forgot them

Quick Reply: Full Fairings ....... hmmmm