Full Fairings ....... hmmmm

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 11:59 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts
Re: Full Fairings ....... hmmmm

nags almost at 15k keep it coming.. your the best stunt rider on stunt life
Old 10-04-2005, 12:01 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
Nope, he had db bars in the ecko video with tony d
Not anymore... Baltimore happened and the 600s outta commission... he worked all night and day getting the 750 back on the street & decided to keep it FF and no more db hb either.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FastLearner
Not anymore... Baltimore happened and the 600s outta commission... he worked all night and day getting the 750 back on the street & decided to keep it FF and no more db hb either.

But he made the switch AND a video appearance.. So he doesn't count for this list
Old 10-04-2005, 12:04 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

But he made the switch AND a video appearance.. So he doesn't count for this list
DARNNNNN....ok you win!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nobody mentioned the nags yet. That guy rocks fairings, right?
Old 10-04-2005, 12:09 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Nobody mentioned the nags yet. That guy rocks fairings, right?

I'm garbage so I didnt count myself. But yes, I've never in my life even had the upper off any of my bikes
Old 10-04-2005, 12:34 PM

Wow Mike you know your stunter trivia! PLUS ONE!
Old 10-04-2005, 01:30 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

streetfighter: BULLO, Darius, A.C Farias, kyle woods right?? , Gorka, hmm what about the streetfighters?? or are they all rockin 954's now with all fairings? , G-Nice everytime and most of the time in his vids hes on the gix750 streetfighterd, doesnt paw paw rock street figher also?
Old 10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
streetfighter: BULLO, Darius, A.C Farias, kyle woods right?? , Gorka, hmm what about the streetfighters?? or are they all rockin 954's now with all fairings? , G-Nice everytime and most of the time in his vids hes on the gix750 streetfighterd, doesnt paw paw rock street figher also?
Most of those guys are all half and half.
Bullo had a 900RR full fairing and now a 600RR SF with DB bars
Darius - always clip on's, some full some SF
G-nice...all over the place over the years...
Pawpaw I have no fricken clue....usually see him with full plastic.
Woods and Gorka have done it all. Woods is now SF and I beleive Gorka doesn't own a bike.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Paw Paw always runs FF. Never once seen streetfight with his 929.

and FI/Vortex/Woodcraft clipons turned out is stupid crazy leverage! Cause they are sooo long. Infact I think its EASIER than DB bars cause you arent hanging back so far when staggered.

Someone post up an updated list..

Nick Hill? Is he on there?

Last edited by Mikie; 10-04-2005 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:13 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

thanks for look in out Thomas and JaySeal22

Me and Ed have rocked FF 100% from day one. Will i ever try streetfighter or DB??? possibly, but i doubt it will last...

the reason? is simple... We do a lot of shows, and here is the difference that we see time and time again...

two riders in front of a crowd, one FF the other streetfighter... you WILL hear this OVER AND OVER...

About the streetfighter rider: "He can only do that cause he has a special stunt bike" or "That's nothing, if i had a bike all beat up like that and i that i didn't care about i would be nasty like that too"

About the FF clean looking bike guy: "DAAAAMMNNN, he's doing that on a stock bike JUST like mine" as long as you keep the rear sproket reasonably sized the bike looks BONE stock from any more than 5 feet away!!!

it looks like me and ed went to a kawi shop, bought two bikes, threw cages on them and came and did your show, and the crowd LOVES that!!!

Mad props to the gentlemen that still rock the FF!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 02:24 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm garbage so I didnt count myself. But yes, I've never in my life even had the upper off any of my bikes
so how do you repair/maintain them?

or you never crash?
Old 10-04-2005, 02:32 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by bruno_z

or you never crash?
with a drill and zip ties until you either find another one or have time to fix the broken one with fiberglass.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:42 PM

DEBO is a decent person

[B]I guess I get to chime in here on this one! I have been rocking the full fairing for ever! Let me tell how much easier highchair stoppies are! LOL

-Good Thread-
Old 10-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
drew, danny, ed, jc

and i do rock them on the street f4i
I'm not a known rider...

MI Extremes guys were in orlando the other night and they all had full fairing. I think it was Jeff, Vig and _____.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:39 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Jon Jon Wheelie Boyz rides FF
Old 10-04-2005, 03:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Metzger
I'm not a known rider...

MI Extremes guys were in orlando the other night and they all had full fairing. I think it was Jeff, Vig and _____.

sorry forgot about ed and miextreems do not count they do not ride
Old 10-04-2005, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by bruno_z

or you never crash?

I don't wreck much but if I do I fiberglass and repaint
Old 10-04-2005, 09:06 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard a rumor Gorka has a bike now???????
Old 10-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ronnie From DV8

Quick Reply: Full Fairings ....... hmmmm