Old 10-05-2005, 08:47 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: our baby is growing up!

i remember when my team had 7 members
i remember when i just wanted to ride a highchair for a block
i remember when my 900rr blew up every other week
i remember 1st stuntlife comp's announcer
i remember watchin d-aces on the street saying to myself-damn, that's cool, i should try that
i remember when other teams didn't just stay in a parkin lot all summer
Old 10-05-2005, 02:46 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

hmmmm.....
Old 10-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point

hey you!!

-Carms
Old 10-05-2005, 07:08 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by sclevela
interesting!

hahaha no way ur back
Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 PM
www.GSENick.com

interesting!

mind as well just shut down .org and start over here again .......
Old 10-05-2005, 09:03 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

then where would we go to get away from the homo members and dumb *** rules here?
Old 10-05-2005, 09:26 PM

Corey L is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember when stunt vids were on VHS...
Old 10-05-2005, 10:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

c) nags has benn postin some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet pics ........... if he would start postin vid clips id even consider buyin www.the-nags.org

You wouldn't.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:29 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:39 PM
www.GSENick.com

**** that for 2 reasons

1) it still pisses off more then a few people............... **** cbo thretened to sue me at first when i bought stuntusa.org

2) im gonna need somewhere to go when i get banned again

c) nags has benn postin some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet pics ........... if he would start postin vid clips id even consider buyin www.the-nags.org

omg lol u bought stuntusa.org lol.......i fig cbo would get that **** after seeing u buy sl.org
Old 10-05-2005, 10:41 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

that makes reason 4!

at least u can say F U C K on the .orgy!

un fucing banned
Old 10-06-2005, 12:06 AM

D-Mann is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Thew that was so crazy but yet so fun. I will never forget the first spinderella i saw and 2 seconds after you did it ever top rider in the us turned there heads at the exact same time to see if I saw and as if to say hell no D-Mann you going to let that boy get away with that sick move or you going to top it. Do you remember what I said.------I do,----- I said " what the F@#ck are you all looking at me for I'm not going to do that crazy sh*t." And everyone laughed at the same time.

I don't think anyone will argue when I say those were the days we all foraged life long friendships with what I like to think of as the core riders of this crazy sport. There wasn't any prideful remarks jammin people up. Everyone just rode and had a great time. You know what is so strange to me is that everyone that was up there had so much fun and whenever I see or ride with any one that was there it really feels the same as it did then. Just a lot of fun/funny F#$ckers that keep it real and with out a doubt keep me laughin my *** off.

You all are what have made me stick with riding for a living. Because I know first hand how it could be for everyone givin the right circumstances. wow thanks for the flash back brother. Now i have one for you that will bring back just as many good thought for you and i only have to say one word. huuummm anticipation wait, wait, ok MEXICO!!!!!!!! he he he

To the rest of you guys i truly wish you could have been there. It was nuts. Not to mention I met my new beautiful,patient, and tolerant Brazilian girl to help me pass the time there who I later was lucky enough to make my wife. And so far so good. he he he
Old 10-06-2005, 03:39 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Old 10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Any one remeber this
Attached Images    
Old 10-06-2005, 06:00 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KUTZR
Any one remeber this
yea but wasnt that just last year ?
Old 10-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

01-24-2003
Old 10-06-2005, 11:37 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn good read...had to come back from the dead for this post :YEAH .

Here are my best memories in no particular order:

- I remember meeting the most crazy/gifted female rider for the first time which introduced me into this sport in 98': Redline Laura (Walker)

- Remember having a BBQ for all FL sportbike riders/stunters at my house after only living there for a few weeks. Remember it was like the first X-mass meeting riders like Todd Colbert, JT Holt, Adam Chumita, Redline Xtreme, Evasive Actions, etc. Also where I meet some squidly rider named Jesse Toler.

Pictures say it all: http://www.geocities.com/yami99r1/BBQallBikes.html

- I remember when Nobody rode at Lakeland Dragstrip and practically everybody that rode sportbikes got together to attend "The Underground" stunt gatherings...spots like "AREA 51" in Sarasota and "The Point"...Kissimmee Track. Witnessed a great loss in the Stunt community when Carl from MI Extremes was attempting a backwards wheelie at Area 51...saddest thing I ever witnessed.

Pictures: http://www.geocities.com/yami99r1/Area51.html & http://www.geocities.com/yami99r1/KTD.html

- Remember making the intro to Southern Chaos and how awesome it was having riders like G-Nice, PBR, Gorka, etc all on the same dragstrip riding as once.

Link: http://www.redline-xtreme.com/videos/redlinever_2.mpeg

- Remember everybody getting their wigs split for the first time when Gorka parked a 12 at the 1st Stuntwars...yes I said parking a 12...the crowd went nuts and so did all the riders.

- Remember when Matt Weber killed everybody in the Longest endo during the 2nd Stuntwars.

- Remember this little troll looking kid hanging off the nuttz of Triple xXx..."The NAGS". The kid turned out being a pretty cool cat and good rider himself .

- Remember Laura handing me this box of pictures of us riding that looked awesome...the photographer ended up being no other than "FOTO" himself.

- Of course could never forget the contests between the Florida riders on local bike nights competing to see who could wheelie the furthest.

- Remember Lakeland Dragstrip being like a 2nd home and just chilling with friends like Foto, the Teams, & various spectators from sun-up to sun-down.

- Remember when rocking nothing but stock bikes was standard.

- Remember when Tim Barnes invented the first official cage...revolutionizing the Stunting industry.

- Remember the 15+ hr drive to TX for "That" event with Jesse, Foto, Chauncey, Dirty B. They ended up totaling my Excursion on the way back and me getting the phone call after getting off the plane to hear the great news.

- Remember seeing the video of Chauncey pulling off the first no handed wheelie...got everybody stoked.

Awwwwwwwww the great memories...I could go on for days.

Quick Reply: our baby is growing up!