our baby is growing up!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 04:02 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Re: our baby is growing up!

Originally Posted by john LegionST

Blue Collar Riders...

arriving at the first ever Psychofest and it was raining but we wanted to ride so bad we did in the rain, eventually everyone was out there not caring one bit about the rain.

I totally forgot about these. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:10 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I totally forgot about these. Thanks for the reminder.
No problem bro, thanks for this one... RIP Mikey!

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I remember a forklift the night of Reality's first event. Along with the fire extinguisher and our room getting invaded.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:47 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
i remember those nights well almost every night in the summer when me and the boys rode all day and night because it seperated us from the reality of our lives and just for the fun....

i miss those days now u cant get people to ride the streets
Old 10-04-2005, 05:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

remember those days too ... but now i am too old to be able to get up for work in the morning on only 2 hours sleep
Old 10-04-2005, 05:27 PM

Lukas is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
speaking of photoshop.. i remember all the haters on sportbikes.dhs.org

haha waaaaayyy old school
Haha I remember when You posted a Pics of no handers on your Zx6r...I remember when some ****er thought,that you puted something under ur tail that keeps the bike on back wheel...

I remember thinking that slow wheelie are easier the power wheelies
I remember (trying) reading stuntlife when I hardly spoke ANY english
I remember Buying first Superstreetbike with Dan on the cover...I remember sitting with dictionary translating all the articles
I remember first time when I saw 12 oclock in person
I remember ****ing up my scooter just to get some cool pics I could put on stuntlife

I'm trying to followthat **** for like 4 yrs now...so many things changed...damn...
Old 10-04-2005, 06:39 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

I remember when fiddys were still for kids.

I remember when I thought my aunts interceptor was one of the coolest streetbikes (or so I thought).

I remember when freestyle was still a 'rebels only sport' for MX.

I remember when Ninjas were the thing to have (at least around here) when they were the super ugly green and white..

Sorry, I'm so new to it, so those are my few memories, lol.

-Max.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:25 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lukas
Haha I remember when You posted a Pics of no handers on your Zx6r...I remember when some ****er thought,that you puted something under ur tail that keeps the bike on back wheel...

I remember thinking that slow wheelie are easier the power wheelies
I remember (trying) reading stuntlife when I hardly spoke ANY english
I remember Buying first Superstreetbike with Dan on the cover...I remember sitting with dictionary translating all the articles
I remember first time when I saw 12 oclock in person
I remember ****ing up my scooter just to get some cool pics I could put on stuntlife

I'm trying to followthat **** for like 4 yrs now...so many things changed...damn...

lol Nice!!!!

yeah this thread is for newbie memories also... I would like to hear what the newer people have memories of....
Old 10-04-2005, 07:46 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
lol Nice!!!!

yeah this thread is for newbie memories also... I would like to hear what the newer people have memories of....

I remember when I bought my first 1096 video.. Thought it was the best vid ever.... Wait..... It was. 3 guys all having fun.

I remember the first time I came on Stuntlife and thought I'd never be able to do half the things all the "cool" guys on here could....
Old 10-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Ninja

sixshooter is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember when I thought my buddies 3rd gear bounced power whoolies were the ****.

I remember when I couldn`t wait to learn how to shift in a wheelie.

I remember when I found out about this "balance point" thing, and that shifting was gay.

I remember hitting BP for the first time.

I remember going way past BP and ending up on my *** on the freeway.

I remember when I used to wax my bike after each ride.

I remember when all I want to do was wheelie far enough to rip it up through speed traps.

I remember the first time I rode a wheelie for a mile.

I remember the first day I tried slow **** on my MINT 04 gix with no cage... and trashed it.

I remember when people actually rode because they enjoyed it, not because they were trying to impress people, or fit in.

I remember riding home at 2:30 in the morning with a little fog in the air, and ripping it up on the last straight away before my town, and riding into the street lights and feeling like I was the only person in the world.

I remember when I didn`t have to look over my back when I went for a ride.

I remember going out with friends and just ****in **** up the whole time and not comming home till late in the am... kicking someones bike going down the road, rolling up to a stop light and turning their **** off just as the light went green, jumping medians at intersections, rolling down the highway with 5-30 people.

I remember when riding was fun.

Got a little off track with my newbie memories

Awsome thread.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:43 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
I remember the Miami Zoo Crew "the first stunt team I ever saw"

I was going to say that.....
Old 10-04-2005, 08:49 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I remember when the zoo crew could hardly wheelie
Old 10-04-2005, 09:01 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody remember the Miami Warriors?
Old 10-04-2005, 09:03 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

I remember when I couldn't sleep when I was younger, I'd sneak downstairs and watch the streetbikes race the oval tracks like nascar.

I also remember the commercials of 'The most insane, extreme stunt daredevil movie you will ever see!' and see the guys blowing by on a power wheelie, and maybe a JC..Then some moron would try an endo and flip into the back of a car at a stoplight.

-Max.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Brian~11
Anybody remember the Miami Warriors?

yep, I still hang out with a few of them
Old 10-04-2005, 09:12 PM

Thew1096 is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember Chicago- Gorka, Nick Hill, GMO, Crazy J, and Weber, Yates, D-Mann, Shugga and 40 others getting together for street riding. The ride back to Shuggs in the fog from the gas station in the middle of NOWHERE.

I remember Pocono XSBA- Gorka, DTE, Loose Riders, and Pauly. DTE beats up a security guard and gets booted from the first comp supported by a major corp.

Chicago Bike Show- Starboyz, Shugga, the complete 10-96, Nick Hill, IBWS, 50 BW's and 100 crazy mfer's trying to be noticed. Watching Gorka and Joe cripple some guy. 2 weeks later Indy. repeat above.

Stuntwars- The 1st one, Nick Hill, GMO, Weber. Northern boyz dominate, met Kyle, Brock, and Joe. Joe crashed in practice and Weber goes 346 ft for the endo win. Gorka parks a flamingo scrape. Kyle subsequently comes up with the term Wig Splitting.

Bike Week- 2 weeks later. Every OG was there. GMO had a place for all of them to party. Sick sessions at the dead end. Gorka and Chris Nicoles start Burn out wars. Gorka attempts elevator and invents the baboon ***.

WSRC- Middle of OK, 100 US riders, 2 Europeans, sick riding by all, and free cheeseburgers for everyone. I left being owed a pair of Boxers from a stripper, lets just say "nice hat". To Digidy, "F you Hector".

That was the beginning and the best. If you missed it, ask those that were there. I promise you you'll laugh till it hurts.

And I would have missed it all if it wasn't for Gorka and Bobby. To them I say Thanks for the best memories I have to date. You 2 will never know what you've meant to me.

To everyone else, "Thank You" for not listening to those that said we were stupid for following our dreams. You've created something that everyone else is enjoying.

One Love,
Thew
Old 10-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm no OG and I saw a lot of stunt videos before I saw it in person. The sound of a bike off the limiter, the sound of a wheelie getting clutched up still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Also, theres nothing like the feeling of scraping (or sticking any new trick) for the first time.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:09 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember thinkin a 1/4 mile ong wheelie was decent.

i rmember thinkin ill never crash that hard

i remember thinkin all i wanted to do was 12
Old 10-04-2005, 10:22 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

I remember seeing AC Farias doing a no handed wheelie thinking there was no way another human could do that and he was an alien sent to show us how inferior we really were.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:16 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see some u ole timers in here....Hope u guys hang around more often.
I'm interested in seeing some of the other guys stories also..

There is a diff. between living it and watching...thanks for entertaining us with ur lives and showing some us what riding a bike to its limits IS.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:44 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

i remember when stuntlife wasnt as fuking bs is it is now......*** it remove me as a moderator u fuking d!cks

*** the machine lets take this **** back.....

Last edited by GSE Nick; 10-05-2005 at 03:47 AM.

Quick Reply: our baby is growing up!