our baby is growing up!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 11:05 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person
Re: our baby is growing up!

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
I remember seeing Chad Geer working down at the local Honda shop after watching him in "Wack Pack" and wondering why he still bothered to work. After all, once your in a stunt vid your set. I genuinely believed this at that moment and was convinced he was the coolest guy in Indiana.

I remember chad doing the first double-up 12 and eating poo on dodie road. Chad, remember both of us claiming to be the first to do stand-up 12's.....
Old 10-03-2005, 11:06 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I was standing with Emrock the whole night.. saw you walk by once and never saw ya again
i remember watchin emrock learning how to 12
Old 10-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point

I was standing with Emrock the whole night.. saw you walk by once and never saw ya again
Maybe you were just out of my eye line...
were you standing in a hole or something?

Like I would have ignored you Look at all this history...

Got one for you...(back on topic)

I remember when Nags basterdised every post on SBN and then Stuntlife...

PS I love the mouse trap..I totally forgot about that
Old 10-03-2005, 11:12 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
I remember when Erika had small boobies
Old 10-03-2005, 11:16 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I remember meeting Thomas at the Oregon XSBA and thinking...is this ghetto mf'er really running this ****???
Old 10-03-2005, 11:22 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

I remember Chauncey used to wake me up by playing guitar and singing like a drunk fool with Woods after coming home from the bar at 4. A.M. I remember Nick David pulling the fire alarm at a hotel at 3:am and having to walk down to the parking lot in my underwear. I remember when Woods woke me up by shooting a left-over baked ham in the middle of the night with his 9mm. outside my bedroom door, laughing his *** off proclaiming "that ham got smoked." I remember Caraboolad calling me from Ohio at 3 A.M waking me up talking about old times. I remember having BB gun fights with Woods and Chauncey. I remember Joe Brown throwing a quarter stick of dynomite over a bridge in Ohio next to some dude fishing coming back from a show at the most F'd up airport you've ever seen...I laugh every time like the first.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:28 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I remember a bike catching on fire in New York then being shot at in hopes of a sick explosion
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1971.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	154268  
Old 10-04-2005, 12:32 AM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

i rember first seing woods on the fury bike thinking to myself is this guy serious... i rember when riding was our life..i rember the distance wheeli comps between brock woods and i everynight on our way home from the spot.. i rember beating up the spar pro with gorka and woods...lol lol... i rember when nags could do a highchair..haha.. i rember gorka being the first us rider i ever seen doing circles.. i rember gorka beating me by 2 feet in worldsrc.. i rember when rick payne couldnt even do a wheelie and i split his wigg.. i rember jay flexer..
Old 10-04-2005, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Brown
i rember first seing woods on the fury bike thinking to myself is this guy serious... i rember when riding was our life..i rember the distance wheeli comps between brock woods and i everynight on our way home from the spot.. i rember beating up the spar pro with gorka and woods...lol lol... i rember when nags could do a highchair..haha.. i rember gorka being the first us rider i ever seen doing circles.. i rember gorka beating me by 2 feet in worldsrc.. i rember when rick payne couldnt even do a wheelie and i split his wigg.. i rember jay flexer..

I remember Kyle yelling at you for trying to learn circles like 4 years ago cuz he didnt want you to break your **** before a show.

I remember when you had long stoppies
Old 10-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Guru

Joe Brown is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember Kyle yelling at you for trying to learn circles like 4 years ago cuz he didnt want you to break your **** before a show.

I remember when you had long stoppies
yes those were the good days... lol
Old 10-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

I remember when thomas used to ride.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:17 AM

cpcoatings is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember Fountain Ave. Brooklyn on Sundays or on anyday

I remember the Wheelie Boyz killin **** on Banshees before they were wheelie Boyz

I remember Wink1100 was the king, and NY had this whole stunt scene on lock

I remember riding in Orlando FL back in 2000 with JT Holt (yellow ZX7), Nick David(R6), rick(red GSXR600 with 750 motor), danny (R1), christian (f3) and a few others going to trade port and being the only people doing **** out there.

I remember sitting in front of that pizza place in downtown Orlando with everyone thinking I was cool and watching the on time poser trying to park his bike and dropping it.

I remember going to this place in Orlando that was a dead project where all there was is paved roads, and my bike was running like **** so I ghost rode that ***** into the ground and beat the ever living **** out of it.

I remember seeing FTP and thinking WTF!!!

I remember stunting before people starting ruining it by gaying it out.

I also remember when the streets was where it was at :YEAH

I also remember when people werent scared :YEAH

I also remember when the thot of going into a prking lot to do wheelies, was a joke :YEAH
Old 10-04-2005, 01:18 AM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

strait up the best post hands down ever...i remember that summer i hit my bar for the first time and bragging about landing 2 out of 3 scrapes all year lol...o wait that was this year...thomas props on the thread.... does gorka even own a bike anymore??
Old 10-04-2005, 01:20 AM

I remember 136.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:37 AM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember this http://sbfreaks.com/videos/*****&Deeds.wmv
Old 10-04-2005, 05:12 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

I remember sitting at the spot untill the sun came up and having the most fun I've ever had around motorcycles in my entire life.

Yo I remember when you didnt have to drive across the fukin country to do that same thing!!!!

-Kane
Old 10-04-2005, 05:29 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

I Remember Wheels Of Steel.

I Remember 911 (both Of Wink 1100's Videos Released In January Of 98).

I Remember When Wink 1100 Was Just Winky.

I Remember When "blocks" Was Real, A Term Of Endearment, Not Just A Distance To Wheelie. "blocks Ya Heard?" Was Like Saying Peace Out To Each Other. Or If Something Was The ****, You Would Say, "thats Blocks".

I Remember Fountain Ave Too. Before The Mall. Before The Floor Got Chopped Up.

I Remember Flatlands.

I Remember Hunts Point.

I Remember 150th And The Conduit.

I Remember 125th And The West Side Highway.

I Remember Coney Island, In Front Of Nathans On Wednesday Nights.

I Remember Central Ave Nathans In Yonkers.

I Remember When You Would Get Your Chrome German Helmet Snatched Away, If You Couldnt Do "blocks".

I Remember Wink Had A Problem And Could Not Make It To The Stunt Contest On Time At Bridgehampton In Long Island In 96 Or 97. So He Waited At The Entrance To The L.i.e. Heading Back To The City, And Saw Dude Leaving With The Trophy. He Took Dude Back To The Hood And Battled Him For The Trophy. And Took It, Of Course.

I Remember When **** Was "real".
Old 10-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: our baby is growing up!

Best Stuntlife thread ever..

Starboyz first website with the message board, Scott would answer every question all the newbs would hound him with..

LVX was the **** and I wanted to fukk Jo Jo bad!

Starboy Joe

"A Typical Monday Night" video clip seriously paralyzed me as I watched it in total disbelief over and over and over again.

Patrick and the first no-front-wheel wheelie at Stuntwars

I still want to fukk Jo Jo
-E
Old 10-04-2005, 08:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I remember when can cans were so much harder than nac nacs

I remember riding at hartland

I remember when we had wheelie contests, not stunt comps

I remember Chauncey taking his throttle hand off
Old 10-04-2005, 08:50 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember when people thought they knew something

Guess things never change

Quick Reply: our baby is growing up!