our baby is growing up!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 10:12 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person
Re: our baby is growing up!

Thomas, it's posts like these that make this site worth coming back to.

As I sit reading these pages I remember being a part of a community and brotherhood that many can only dream of. I remember a bond so tight with so many like something only seen in movies. I'll always remember the life that this sport has given my soul and the friendships and memories that will last my lifetime. Good, bad and indifferent....I owe this to all of you.

I truely love you all.

Thomas, you brought it back farther than my father's hairline.
A true O.G.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:14 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka

As I sit reading these pages I remember being a part of a community and brotherhood that many can only dream of. I remember a bond so tight with so many like something only seen in movies. I'll always remember the life that this sport has given my soul and the friendships and memories that will last my lifetime. Good, bad and indifferent....I owe this to all of you.

I truely love you all.

Thomas, you brought it back farther than my father's hairline.
A true O.G.

I remember when Gorka used to stunt
Old 10-03-2005, 10:16 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

i still have yet to meet that guy lol
Old 10-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
I remember when Gorka used to stunt

i remember when he wasn't such a sally!

also: gorka scraping at pocono xsba in competition-damn amazing at the time

the infamous gorko quadruple digit stoppie that broke a lot of barriers in that department.

gorka with a huge grin telling me how he was so stoked when i creeped a stidown through the parking lot of the local fast food joint-at the time, an unthinkable feat.

enough gorka garbage. how bout the old school redline vid posted again today...i'd like to see a bunch of old fun clips like that
Old 10-03-2005, 10:17 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Emrock
i still have yet to meet that guy lol

You're not OG enough. You're still new
Old 10-03-2005, 10:18 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

thats what i figured
Old 10-03-2005, 10:19 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

back on track kids
Old 10-03-2005, 10:21 PM

I remember sitting at the spot untill the sun came up with Kyle, Joe B, Brock, and Gorka and having the most fun I've ever had around motorcycles in my entire life.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:22 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

wow...

how about a story never told before in honor of Matthew W. Gorka

its dumb but hey its a memory..

I remember the stuntfest that was in urban... me and colbert sitting there and the wind blows gorkas american flag RR over right in front of us... we look at each other and todd rolls out...

so i picked gorkas bike up and then went about my business

that heavy pile of ****!!! hahaha
Old 10-03-2005, 10:23 PM

bwahahaha

I remember meeting Drew Stone for the first time at the same Stuntwars you just mentioned and thinking what a whacko he was....... Who knew years later we'd be friends?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:27 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

"hey you, buy my video 12 o'clock, I need money for gas hookers and drugs... not in that order!"
Old 10-03-2005, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
"hey you, buy my video 12 o'clock, I need money for gas hookers and drugs... not in that order!"

Exactly... I ended up buying that sh*t cuz I felt bad for him
Old 10-03-2005, 10:45 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
i remember:

riding my bike to starboyz stuntfest from MA

getting kicked out of the first ever xsba at pocono

the infamous chauncey vieira yellow/blue r1
i remember zannmann telling me how u an chauncey just randomly left and told no one,

why did u get kicked out

i reimber seeing him wheelie that yellow/blue r1 in JD1, rockin lid less tank christs down sum side street in boston
Old 10-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point

You gotta be a REAL OG to remember that.
It was on mine

Old 10-03-2005, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Erika
It was on mine

Thanks for saying hi at the hogfish place
Old 10-03-2005, 10:56 PM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

I remember seeing Chad Geer working down at the local Honda shop after watching him in "Wack Pack" and wondering why he still bothered to work. After all, once your in a stunt vid your set. I genuinely believed this at that moment and was convinced he was the coolest guy in Indiana.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Renegade Distribution

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka

I truely love you all.
I seriously get water in the eyes reading all of this..

I remember Gorka getting down on one knee pretending to propose while his *now*current wife laughed her **** off

I remember getting slaped every time I remind Carms of that action

I miss ya Gorka hope all is well these days as we look back on the past
Old 10-03-2005, 11:02 PM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Holy S#it!

Please, someone tell me they remember Patrick Stevens doing 23 Miles on the rear wheel 4 years ago in Daytona. Still, to this day one of the top 3 stunting stories I tell people who have no clue about stunting.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Renegade Distribution

Thanks for saying hi at the hogfish place
I even saw your truck and asked everyone where you were...I tried, I miss ya Nagsile..I'll see ya in a few weeks in Lakeland
Old 10-03-2005, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Erika
I even saw your truck and asked everyone where you were...I tried, I miss ya Nagsile..I'll see ya in a few weeks in Lakeland

I was standing with Emrock the whole night.. saw you walk by once and never saw ya again

Quick Reply: our baby is growing up!