FTP I just got out of jail

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 09:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
FTP I just got out of jail

$1,300=Lawyer
$750=bail
$500=fines
90 Days no licensce
90 Days in Jail, 80 Suspended, served 10 days
3 YEARS probation

Cop sees motorcycle stunting in parking lot, motorcycle runs from cop, cop comes to my house with a warrant and arrests me under suspicion because they know i stunt. *** the Police. And *** Virginia. If you stunt dont move to Virginia. *** it I'm cancelling my licensce, unregistering both my bikes,and buying a scooter to hit the streets on. Apparently I should feel "LUCKY" I "ONLY" got a Misdemeanor Reckless Driving and not a Felony Eluding.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP I just got out of jail

WOW <-=-- is right. That sux man
Old 10-02-2005, 09:25 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

u were in a parking lot, and u ran....are uretarded he proly was just guan kick you out..why wud u run if u were in a lot?
Old 10-02-2005, 09:26 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
Why'd you run if you were in a parking lot? Or was it not you... Be honest here
Cause you can get trespassing and wreckless in a lot too. If you can get away its better to run alot of times.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:35 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

from the post its pretty clear that it wasnt him who ran...
Old 10-02-2005, 09:36 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

cops ****ing suck that is the bottom line.... they see a crotchrocket and they automatically start thinking what they can site you for its b.s. .. If you have permission from the owners of the lot I don't see why it is a big deal... but pigs don't see it that way....F.T.P. they are going to site you for something anyways so you might as well give them a run for their money.......
Old 10-02-2005, 09:37 PM

Taylor MAC is an unknown quantity at this point

some crazy sh*t bro FTP :YEAH damn, i aint gonna run tho
Old 10-02-2005, 09:38 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Trespassing and reckless driving won't get you 3 YEARS of probation.... running will though, now what's smarter?
That all depends dude. There is so many variables. If it was him that was in the lot (assuming it was) then I don't feel bad. The fact that they got him for being a stunter is kinda gay, but the point remains the same..Now if it wasn't him, talk all the **** you want about the cops

-Max
Old 10-02-2005, 09:42 PM

Fat Kid Racing is an unknown quantity at this point

what kinda bs is that if u didnt run then what the fk u wernt doing anything illegal (wink wink)
Old 10-02-2005, 09:45 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Armenian
$1,300=Lawyer
$750=bail
$500=fines
90 Days no licensce
90 Days in Jail, 80 Suspended, served 10 days
3 YEARS probation

Cop sees motorcycle stunting in parking lot, motorcycle runs from cop, cop comes to my house with a warrant and arrests me under suspicion because they know i stunt. *** the Police. And *** Virginia. If you stunt dont move to Virginia. *** it I'm cancelling my licensce, unregistering both my bikes,and buying a scooter to hit the streets on. Apparently I should feel "LUCKY" I "ONLY" got a Misdemeanor Reckless Driving and not a Felony Eluding.
ur lawyer sucks
Old 10-02-2005, 09:48 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

It was me. **** already happened and i already did the time in jail for it. I got out this morning.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:49 PM

Cop saw me doing wheelies in the parking lot.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:54 PM

Was I eluding? *** no!
But he did'nt get me and they came to my house the next day because they stopped me a few months ago with a warning and had my address. I personally think this cop was profiling me. I think its bullshit....
Old 10-02-2005, 09:55 PM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Trespassing and reckless driving won't get you 3 YEARS of probation.... running will though, now what's smarter?
It depends, you can get screwed over easier than you think, why do you think the FTP phrase came about? Not cause cops are nice guys that realize your being safe in a lot and let you off with a slap on the wrist but because they caught you easy and are now gonna make an example of you. Plus you don't run unless you KNOW you can get away, simple as that. You just got a bike, you'll learn all this soon enough.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:58 PM

It came down to this: the cop had no plate, no make or model of my bike--he identified my tattoo and the judge bought it. Fukked up what they can do...
Old 10-02-2005, 10:01 PM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

so in other words ur lawyer sucks
Old 10-02-2005, 10:06 PM

It was the judge that was a biitch--my lawyer made the cop look like an *** because he had absolutely nothing on me but the judge did'nt really care.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:10 PM

jeffy0630 is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf 1300 dolla lawyer and when the cops aint got **** your guy cant even get it thrown out wtf is that

Quick Reply: FTP I just got out of jail