FTP I just got out of jail

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 06:58 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP I just got out of jail

if you stunt in little rock your mind will change F.T.P. is what you will think all of them.. whether you have permission or not you are going down if you get caught.... yeah we took it off the streets thinking that the cops would appreciate that fact.. but its still the same. we thought riding in controlled enviornments was the key.. but the cops don't give a **** you are going down.... we have had permission to be in lots (written) and we still get the book.. W.T.F. so we at P.C.P. all have the records- have spent the time- paid the fines- lost the licenses - got the outrageous insurance premiums for what a ****king sport that we will never quit yeah never no matter how many trips to jail how many tickets they give me F.T.P. I will not stop
stunting.... I learned this sport on my own by way of trial and error... unlike alot of the new kids having someone to show them or tell them what they are doing wrong nine major surgeries later I'm still in the game and have no intentions of stopping...and for 238mph thats honor!!!!! in the stunt world... someone who has their heart in the game has honor in my book......
Old 10-04-2005, 08:13 PM

238mph is an unknown quantity at this point

PCP crackhead.... I was stunting long before you ever got splatted into
your mommas crack... hell, for all I know
my dog may be your daddy...

I tired like hell to point out that running ISN'T the way... did I ever run in
the past..??? yes... was it a mistake??? yes... thank God I didn't kill anyone
while running...

Now, I honestly feel that if someone runs the cops should have the right
to drop them with a rifle, BEFORE they kill someone that happens to be on
a public road... How many links should I post where someone running from
a cop KILLED someone else???

REMEMBER, You don't OWN the road... you didn't pay for it... you squids
don't even work enough to pay enough taxes to cover the air you breathe...
You think HONOR is covering for your "friend" that stole some other guy's
bike... yeah that's really "honor" God, I NEVER thought I'd side with a cop!!!!
But some of you asssholes need everything a bad cop smackes down on you!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:34 PM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 238mph
PCP crackhead.... I was stunting long before you ever got splatted into
your mommas crack... hell, for all I know
my dog may be your daddy...

haha he was oooz'n through the zipper
Old 10-04-2005, 08:34 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a GOOD COP story....FROM TODAY!!!!!!!
Since my 600RR sits without a motor for right now(until the new one comes in) I decided to get my 400EX out and "stunt" it since its all I have to ride and can't afford a fiddy! I was "stunting" my EX and rolling coasters on it, set it down and theres ESPD's finest directly in front of me!!! He told me this..."you knew someone was gonna call you in for doing this up here" as I slowly rolled my EX backwards behind the city limit sign(as if it would help) I kinda joked with him..."all I need is 2 corners and most cops wouldn't know where my exhaust noise was coming from" so he asked why I stopped!!!! I told him this, "I figured if I didn't run and you knew I could run, and would more than likely get away it would show good faith in you being a cool cop" all said with a HUGE SMILE on my face,... of course!!! He asked how far away I lived, I said about 2 minutes down the road, he reminded me it was illegal to ride my "ATV" on the road, then told me to let all the cars pass and stay outta their way when they came thru. He told me not to hurt myself and have a nice day. Coolest cop I've encountered yet.....even told me "you're pretty good on that thing" haha, not bad for a newb like me, getting a compliment from a cop....even if it is on a 400EX instead of my 600RR!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	no motor, no wheels SL.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	154372   Click image for larger version

Name:	400EX--SL.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	154373  
Old 10-04-2005, 08:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Once again, mr. foot in your mouth...lemme go ahead and void everything you just said, k?

2 tours in Iraq, 1 in afghanistan, 1 In kuwait. still active duty. so....HOMO like i said before, dont disrespect your own...Balad?? gimme a ****in break. Try being stationed at kirkuk during the MSA explosion. you dont impress me little man. Just heed some friendly advise.

T-Neck Okay so you’re in the military thats cool but now you’re trying to throw in locations you have been that’s okay also. I wont go back and forth with the look at all the places I have been because I am sure with over 10 overseas deployments(7 Saudi one which invoved the Cobar Tower bombing, 2 Iraq, 2 Pakistan and plenty of state side TDY's)
I can care less how many time you have been TDY just think before you go calling people names. Now as for representing the military okay take a look at your STUNTUSA profile -->

NBSTUNTERZmark
"SITE PIMP-SLAPPER"
Location: F.L.A. Nugga! <---- Very respectful (did you mean white trash)
Skillz: My wheelies is GAABAGE!
Toys: 04' Titan 03 636's, 04 honda fiddy
Style: Gangsta
Quote: "Hittin switches n slappin *****es" <------ your doing a fine job

Talk to me once you have grown up and have a better grasp on reality young gun.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

very good, you can read!!! but nowhere in there does it say, FTP!!!!, which was the reason this started...so stop fishing for ammo, and GET A CLUE!

LMFAO!!! what would i do if it werent for this stuff. So much fun it is. :YEAH
Old 10-04-2005, 10:51 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

Birthday:
June 17
City, State:
Arizona
Interests:
Mile long wheelies
Crunchy Piece:
ZX-12R
Ride with:
none
Best Stunt:
130mph wheelies
Rider Style:
Stunter, Sportbike Rider, Racer

238 mph you talk alot of **** about everybody else but lets see your best stunt is 130 mph wheelie what the **** is this talking about endangering lives you are just one of those people that wish they could.. the never has been and never will be guy.. i seriously doubt you have been stunting longer than me.. but if it makes you feel good to think so than so be it but its people like you that i laugh at cause they don't have any thing better to do than to get on the site and talk **** about something they have no clue about... and if you could comprehend what you read you would understand what i said about honor. i said nothing about honor was stealing bikes and covering for your buddies... maybe if you read it a couple more times you might can grasp it... but then again some people just don't have enough brains to do that. so go polish your bike and ride 130 mph wheelies and then come back and talk **** to everyone else about what pieces of shhitt we are for doing something that you do yourself.. I have come to the conclusion that you really are the one with the issues here maybe you should seek help they have conseling for people like you ....
Old 10-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by P.C.P.SMOKE
but then again some people just don't have enough brains to do that. so go polish your bike and ride 130 mph wheelies and then come back and talk **** to everyone else about what pieces of shhitt we are for doing something that you do yourself.....

Old 10-05-2005, 08:50 PM

2k2f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blazin' F4
Thats funny cause he has more posts per day than you
Here's 2 for u too
Old 10-09-2005, 06:31 PM

zx6r 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

SMOKE! What up biiiieeetttcch????? I agree with you. And trust me guys for those that have any disbelief on "SMOKE" stunting or being dedicated to the sport. I've seen him in action and have known & ridden with him for many years and he is 110% dedicated. And is very sick! Him and his fellow team members are the guys you watch on dvd and try to immitate. THATS WHY INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE RIDICULOUS!!!! Just buy the DVD when it comes out and maybe he'll sign it for you. HA! HA!
Old 10-09-2005, 10:14 PM

ShoeStringCBR is an unknown quantity at this point

First all let me start off with...FTP!!!!! First of all 238mph, where do you get off saying anything about respecting the law when you say you stunt and do 130mph wheelies? And as far as endangering lives when running from pig's, what about the dumbass cop driving a 3000lb+ hunk of metal (which is WAY more dangerous than a 400lb bike) things he's ****in Magnum PI and going into pursuit of a sportbike over something as stupid as a wheelie runs a red light and smacks into a car full of nun's, dont forget that THE COP decided to make it a pursuit and endanger lives so he could give you a petty moving violation. Over here in LA we have probably the WORST cops in the country that unload their guns on unarmed black girls, and there have been countless times that a pig thinking he's a hot shot driver has gotten himself into a horrible accident and usually killing people in the process, thats why it is now a LAW that LAPD CANNOT go into pursuit unless a felony has already been commited. And by the way, I run from popo's and I have respect for other's lives (maybe not the cops) so dont try and say anything about not respecting life. How the hell do you call someone a coward for running? I've had to do 140mph on surface streets to get away from an ******* who tryed to pulled me over while I was stopped at a red light doing NOTHING WRONG (I was on a suspended liscence though :0) and let me tell you that not everyone has the testicular fortitude to do **** like that. I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy, but I just cant stand pussies who try to call others pussies....**** THE POLICE, AND **** WEEKEND WARRIORS!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2005, 10:19 PM

zx6r 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ShoeStringCBR
First all let me start off with...FTP!!!!! First of all 238mph, where do you get off saying anything about respecting the law when you say you stunt and do 130mph wheelies? And as far as endangering lives when running from pig's, what about the dumbass cop driving a 3000lb+ hunk of metal (which is WAY more dangerous than a 400lb bike) things he's ****in Magnum PI and going into pursuit of a sportbike over something as stupid as a wheelie runs a red light and smacks into a car full of nun's, dont forget that THE COP decided to make it a pursuit and endanger lives so he could give you a petty moving violation. Over here in LA we have probably the WORST cops in the country that unload their guns on unarmed black girls, and there have been countless times that a pig thinking he's a hot shot driver has gotten himself into a horrible accident and usually killing people in the process, thats why it is now a LAW that LAPD CANNOT go into pursuit unless a felony has already been commited. And by the way, I run from popo's and I have respect for other's lives (maybe not the cops) so dont try and say anything about not respecting life. How the hell do you call someone a coward for running? I've had to do 140mph on surface streets to get away from an ******* who tryed to pulled me over while I was stopped at a red light doing NOTHING WRONG (I was on a suspended liscence though :0) and let me tell you that not everyone has the testicular fortitude to do **** like that. I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy, but I just cant stand pussies who try to call others pussies....**** THE POLICE, AND **** WEEKEND WARRIORS!!!!!!
W3RD!!
Old 10-10-2005, 12:24 AM

el nino is an unknown quantity at this point

how bout you guys quit whining liek girls on the net!
stop killin my boy armenians thread

and please knock it off with this military **** man. i repsect you defending and doing yoru thing but its liek a "who's **** is bigger" contest sometimes.. reallly grow up.

whoops.... i forgot this is stunt life...
Old 10-10-2005, 02:02 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

omg
there are lots of crooked cops out there that bend and break th erules all the time but there are also some good ones

there are good stunter's out there doin good helping the sport in anyway they can ,usein common cense, keepin things as cool as they can with the 50, but there is also the ''BAD ONES'' and i dont mean bad like there cool i mean bad like they do dumb **** in the middle of town with your stickers on there bikes and then when your don a show the fuzz starts fukin with you and asking 20 q's, but there's always goin to be those kids doin dumb ****,all we can do is ''TRY'' to follow the fuked up rules as much as possible bend them when we can but stay within that fine line and things will work out better for everyone,i've done my fair share of time for whoolies'' i whined my way into house arrest but still,30 days home arrest in the middle of summer sucks,

just keep this in mind ,if your drunk driving and didnt use yer blinker or had a tail light out or whatever and get pulled over and get a d.u.i. out of it is it the cops fault?
Old 10-10-2005, 02:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Thanks Nino!

BTW

Anyone see the New Orleans video of the cops beating the crap out of that old dude?