FTP I just got out of jail

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 12:36 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP I just got out of jail

Originally Posted by 238mph
And if you think doing over 200mph is a piece of cake you're full of shiite.

Second, when you run, I could care less if YOU die... What better way to go
than doing what we love... but what about somebody else that you kill
while running???
Noone said going over 200mph was easy....I've hit 180mph, and will never do it again....but most people on ZX-12's and Busas only talk about drag racing and how fast they've gone, yet they have no other skill whatsoever....so where do you fit in with a forum full of stunt riders??? Whenever you make a post like that, 99% of people are gonna flame you, you would fit in better with your local knee drager forum talking about how many stickers you put on your bike and how much faster it is with a new air filter versus your old one!

as far as someone dying when you run.....99.999999999999% of the time, its the person running, I've yet to hear of an instance where someone has even hurt someone else when running....typically they slide out in a corner and total their bike!

Like some chic out jogging, or a kid on a bicycle, or skateboard... or simply
crossing the street... YOU GOT NO RIGHT TO TAKE SOMEBODY ELSE OUT...
I could care less if you don't like the truth... but wait until some squid
running from a cop kills one of YOUR kids or family member...
Hitting a bystander.....think about this for a second. BEFORE I EVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT STUNTING, I was involved in an accident where a 2 year old boy ran out onto the highway, and his head was struck by my headlight at around 50mph (5mph under the speed limit--remember that). The kids pelvis was shattered, and he was out cold! Every single available cop/trooper showed up....and EVERY SINGLE ONE accused me of speeding, riding a wheelie(had never ridden one then), and riding recklessly. They were telling me if the kid died I would spend the rest of my life in JAIL!!! It took every person who was near(almost 20 people) to convince those A-HOLE pigs I never had a chance, AND that if I hadn't been the one to hit him a Ford F-350 was behind me that would have! NOT ONE OF THOSE F---ING PIGS apologized!!! I didn't ride for months, had nightmares, flashbacks, and even had to sue the kids parents to fix my bike(got $500 for 1800 in damage).

I was that squid hitting someone's kid, and I got my first taste of how cops like to accuse streetbike riders of anything they can. Those pigs were pissed at me, and they hadn't even asked how the 2 year made it 40 yards from his mom to get to the highway!!! I took somebody out, and I wasn't running, did I deserve to get my *** reemed too???

People like you jump to conclusions and WANT to blame someone so you can say they give you a bad name and have that excuse for getting a speeding ticket. You got your 87 in a 65 because of people like me who ride controlled wheelies right?? That cop would have let you go otherwise right??.

I was a grown *** man stadning on the side of the road crying and nearly in shock, was I giving you a bad name for being involved in the accident? The cops jumped to that conclusion, do you???
Old 10-04-2005, 12:57 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

T-NeckThink twice before you call someone a homo the way I see it you are home safe and secure sucking on your moms tit while I serve here in Iraq (Bald Air Base) getting bombed every day so from me and all of the men and women here putting our asses on the line a big shut the f@ck up! Man you just got me fired up didn’t you pretty funny isn’t it how I am free to give my opinion yet some sorry *** wants to call me a homo look I just didn’t join yesterday and this isn’t my first deployment look just enjoy your A/C enjoy having days off of work weekends enjoy not worrying about if you might get blown up in your tent while you try to sleep through hearing helicopters flying over your home and alarms for bomb attacks, I am a homo yeah your right! My *** you must have never been screwed over by the cops for keeping our sport off the streets. Talk to me when you have something nice to say but homo you have got to be kidding
Old 10-04-2005, 01:10 AM

Blazin' F4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2k2f4i
28 posts?
that is all
Thats funny cause he has more posts per day than you
Old 10-04-2005, 01:15 AM

238mph is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSXRFUN
Man thats bullsh@t! I am in the military so trust me when I say if I got cought by a cop doing some sh@t I would get royaly f@cked ( by civilian police department and the military) but you know what its sad to say but it doesnt seem like stunters can get a break for taking this sh@t off the streets and into parking lots. I have a good friend who goes straight renagade in the streets running from cops like its a game always getting away so FTP! and next time I have an oportunity to talk to a cop whos enjoying watching my friends and I stunting at our 1/4 mile track in Cecil GA I'll be sure to pass on a big FTP!
God, and you represent AMERICA's BEST????

Our country is going straight to hell... "DUTY- CODE- HONOR" Ever hear of it???

Do us all a favor and get the fuuuck out of the military... you don't deserve
the respect those guys get...
Old 10-04-2005, 01:26 AM

God, and you represent AMERICA's BEST????

Our country is going straight to hell... "DUTY- CODE- HONOR" Ever hear of it???

Do us all a favor and get the fuuuck out of the military... you don't deserve
the respect those guys get...
He's also over there fighting for a freedom of speech, including his own. Thats why we let almost everyone into the army. Then trane them to fight, he has things to fight for, and is fighting a battle you aren't willing to!!!

What would you say about a Doctor who stunts, or a lawyer, a judge, how about a cop??? They are all supposed to be clean cut, respected members of the community, can they also be a stunter??? Tada, I'm not far off from getting my doctorate, should they take it away and not let me practice because I ride wheelies and cops hate me????

The only reason our country would be going to hell is becasue of pussies who point fingers at each other and put themselves onto a pedestal....Self righteous nut jobs tear this country and its people apart. Now go back to www.ZX12dragracing.com.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:35 AM

Man here we go another clown What does me being in the military have to do with this thread; I just don’t appreciating how the police constantly screw with stunters? Don’t try to tell me I should get out or that if I have ever heard of "Duty-Code-Honor" I have been in over 11 years and don’t need to hear anything from someone who has no idea what the hell they are talking about. I don’t have a purple hard but I can assure you that I respect everything about our military and have put service before self what I don’t respect is how someone can try to flip the script by telling I should be ashamed to have an opinion because I am in the military and should be Mr. Police officer SUCK UP! You of all people 238 MPH wow look how fast I can take my ZX-12R breaking the law. Oh yeah I wasn’t told to deploy to Iraq I volunteered think next time before you pass judgment. 238MPH
Old 10-04-2005, 01:38 AM

I did my time in the military... so don't give my your crap... I've shitt bigger
turds than you...

I'm on here because I stunt my 12 and I like to learn now shitt from guys
on here...

I've just found a few things about stunters that bother me...

#1 Many of the stunters here have no honor...

#2 Many feel it's ok to steal a bike and use it for stunting

#3 Many feel it's ok to buy a new bike, trash it, then turn it into insurance
which is fraud, and just raises the insurance rates for everyone.

#4 Many of the stunters that RUN have no regard for ANYONE else's life.
And when they get busted it's all a cops fault!!! Fuccking amazing!!!

NOW IF YOU BASTIDS ARE TOO DAMN DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL
FOUR OF THE ABOVE ARE WRONG, THEN YOU HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM....

LOOK IN THE MIRROR TO SEE A LOWLIFE WITH MAJOR PROBLEMS....
Old 10-04-2005, 01:40 AM

I guess you can't read... I use the name 238mph BECAUSE I DRIVE INDY CARS

I stunt the 12... could care less about top speed on a bike....
Old 10-04-2005, 02:03 AM

I did my time in the military... so don't give my your crap... I've shitt bigger
turds than you...

I'm on here because I stunt my 12 and I like to learn now shitt from guys
on here...

I've just found a few things about stunters that bother me...

#1 Many of the stunters here have no honor...

#2 Many feel it's ok to steal a bike and use it for stunting

#3 Many feel it's ok to buy a new bike, trash it, then turn it into insurance
which is fraud, and just raises the insurance rates for everyone.

#4 Many of the stunters that RUN have no regard for ANYONE else's life.
And when they get busted it's all a cops fault!!! Fuccking amazing!!!

NOW IF YOU BASTIDS ARE TOO DAMN DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL
FOUR OF THE ABOVE ARE WRONG, THEN YOU HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM....

LOOK IN THE MIRROR TO SEE A LOWLIFE WITH MAJOR PROBLEMS....
Okay the truth comes out with your #1-#4 yet you write "I'm on here because I stunt my 12 and I like to learn now shitt from guys
on here..." I am sorry but not everyone is stealing bikes and scamming the insurance companies maybe some but that’s the least of our countries worries. Don’t bash something that you are a part of (stunt community) sorry but keep in mind you are asking stunters for pointers some who might have made a fake claim or two who cares! I can’t stop it you can’t stop it that’s no reason to bash stunters. Now as for honor I haven’t got a clue what honor in stunting you’re talking about but you might have a good reason for saying that I don’t know. If you took the time to read my first post I was just saying that a stunter shouldn’t be screwed over for keeping this sport off the street! The guy was stunting in a parking lot the cops went to give him a hard time he rolled out didn’t kill anyone on the street he got caught and now he is paying the price. I feel for the guy because I know how it can be getting kicked out of empty parking lots having cops tell you that if they catch you in an abandoned parking lot not bothering anyone they will lock your *** up! The beef I have is with the system and how it works. Damn maybe next time I better not mention military you guys can’t just let another man vent about a thread Damn it cant we just all get along.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:30 AM

I try to learn better riding skills from here... I stunt in parking lots and
on empty highways... and if a cop comes, I TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, not run
like a coward...

I DIDN'T SAY ALL OF THE GUYS ON HERE ARE THIEVES... but some are...
and I don't condone what they do...

And since I did fight for the freedoms YOU ALL GET TO ENJOY, I can state
my opinion... and that is that I don't condone crime in general.

Don't like that??? Too bad... I don't like hearing a military man, who took an
oath to uphold the Constitution of the US, stating the he hates cops,
condones running and says FTP...

Imagine for a minute what this place would be like without any cops...
Like New Orleans... looting, shootings, rape... yeah, nice place to live.

COWARDS RUN, AND ENDANGER INNOCENT PEOPLE.

I'm still amazed you guys can't understand this...
Old 10-04-2005, 06:30 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by GSXRFUN
T-NeckThink twice before you call someone a homo the way I see it you are home safe and secure sucking on your moms tit while I serve here in Iraq (Bald Air Base) getting bombed every day so from me and all of the men and women here putting our asses on the line a big shut the f@ck up! Man you just got me fired up didn’t you pretty funny isn’t it how I am free to give my opinion yet some sorry *** wants to call me a homo look I just didn’t join yesterday and this isn’t my first deployment look just enjoy your A/C enjoy having days off of work weekends enjoy not worrying about if you might get blown up in your tent while you try to sleep through hearing helicopters flying over your home and alarms for bomb attacks, I am a homo yeah your right! My *** you must have never been screwed over by the cops for keeping our sport off the streets. Talk to me when you have something nice to say but homo you have got to be kidding
Once again, mr. foot in your mouth...lemme go ahead and void everything you just said, k?

2 tours in Iraq, 1 in afghanistan, 1 In kuwait. still active duty. so....HOMO like i said before, dont disrespect your own...Balad?? gimme a ****in break. Try being stationed at kirkuk during the MSA explosion. you dont impress me little man. Just heed some friendly advise.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:12 AM

Here's a solution:

Nobody so far has condoned stealing bikes, insurance scams,......and so on.

Some stunters run because they feel they have no choice. In certain areas the cops are jerks because they can be and enjoy it....which means they COULD tell you to go home, but instead they want to call in and ask how many more tickets they can give you(has happened to me while in the back seat of a cop car in cuffs). Not saying its right, or that I condone it, but with most cops being cops because they had nothing to do when their friends went off to college, or because they want a power trip after being picked on in school. My cousin just got back from Irag....decked out in medals, including valor and a purple heart. He wants to join the police force, I have yet to refer to him as a PIG or anything else. He's joining because he wants to move up to a SWAT team, and has little interest in being Rod Farva and pulling people over and being a jerk. I respect him alot more for being a REAL COP, instead of some guy who wants to pick on people cause he has a badge and a gun, and its a felony to kick the shyt outta him when he's a ****. We used to beat the shyt outta this kid in highschool all the time cause he would always run his mouth, now he's a local cop, and he enjoys pulling us over....cause its payback, and he's protected by the badge on his chest and the gun on his hip....so now he's a tough guy!!! Gave me a C&I for speeding, less than 5 over, and the little ***** loved every second....until I showed up to court and my lawyer had it thrown out of court. HE doesn't deserve to be a cop....he's supposed to "protect and serve" not harass and lie!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:25 AM

I agree there are some bad cops... and running from them just brings MORE
of the bad out of them... so the NEXT time they see a sportbike they come
down EVEN HARDER.

You can't WIN against these guys... there are more of them AND they have
the LAW on their side...

Trying to be some outlaw and run will only get you tossed in jail etc, just
like the dude that posted this and then whined about it... oh yes, we all
have run and got away before, but it's not going to work in the long run.

Again, you want to run, fine... but it just brings more heat down on everyone.

WAnt to fight back??? Carry a camcorder, and use it when you get
harrassed... when those guys are on tape they get a whole new tude...
Old 10-04-2005, 12:18 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
im glad people feel like they need to write a ****ing dissertation every time they explain their little story. they guy was stuntin. saw tha po. ran. got caught. sucks to be him. there was no "profiling" involved. You committed a crime, you got punished. end of story.

Exaclty!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:58 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

just
like the dude that posted this and then whined about it...
Come on man we all know whining is for girly men! I've been reading all your posts and it sounds like your the one with the stick up your ***. We all know your type--"powwwa wheelie association hater"-tighten up-I see more guys eat asphalt hauling *** trying to drag knee like your racer buddies. And how often do you see the guys that KNOW how to 12 eat pavement compared to the noobs? Be real here!
Old 10-04-2005, 03:35 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

Trying to be some outlaw and run will only get you tossed in jail etc, just
like the dude that posted this and then whined about it... oh yes, we all
have run and got away before, but it's not going to work in the long run.

now let me get this straight isn't this exactly what you just talked down on everyone else for doing and now you are saying that you have done it too .... you are a ****king hippocrite and as far as being a stunter i hate *****es like you that give our sport a bad name people like you that go out and ride a wheelie at 80 mph and gaining speed the whole time and then think that they have the right to have the title a stunter... people like you **** me off why don't you take yourself and your wannabee stunting *** to your 238mph indy car site and let the real stunters handle our own.... we all do not steal bikes make claims and all that **** so go polish your frame throw some wax on it and go **** yourself cause you ain't no stunter zx-12 yeah right give me ****kin break... i know that you will reply with shiiitt from your mouth so let me go ahead and tell you yes i am a mother****er and yes people like me will run from the pigs to keep from going to jail and yeah i will wreck my bike trying to get away but people like you just run their mouths and people like you are the ones that send the cops to my house for running cause you are a puss and spill your guts.... cause you wish you had the ***** to stunt your pretty bike but you just can't cause your wife won't let you.. and scared you might scratch the paint and have to add a few zipties here and there.... so go read your cycle world and watch your indy car races on t.v. and back the **** off our site and let the true stunters that have the right to carry the title talk about their problems here..........
Old 10-04-2005, 03:41 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP... I am just waiting for the day that I am driving down the street and see a cop in a bad situation. I will wave and go on my way, not call for help or anything.. The pig will get his. I will not loose any sleep over that one.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:54 PM

MKBo5 is an unknown quantity at this point

well it seems to read like this the dude stunted was seen thn ran then got caught got bum f**ked by the popo n judge,served his time n now wants every stunter 2 know the police n judge r f**kers,well **** HAPPENS,sorry dude sucks tht it happened n every think but life goes on,i personally wont run but then its my choice no 1 elses.if u wanna run thn run no 1s gonna change ur mind but after wht happened here maybe u wont run,and youll take a chance of not gettin screwed over cuz he/she/they realise ur not endangering any 1 or gettin screwed over 4 doing whts right(stuntin off the streets) just cuz he/she/they are on a power trip,its make ur mind up time u pick wht action is taken so u have 2 deal with the concequences just my ten worth..
Old 10-04-2005, 05:08 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been pulled out of my car kicked to the ground and served time and paid lots of cash, and got a record to show for it. And all I was doing was 5 over the speed limit. Cops got a call in that a black car was racing and running cars off the road. My car happened to be black, and I took the fall. FTP.. Every last one of them. No such thing as a good cop....
Old 10-04-2005, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by P.C.P. Tony
I've been pulled out of my car kicked to the ground and served time and paid lots of cash, and got a record to show for it. And all I was doing was 5 over the speed limit. Cops got a call in that a black car was racing and running cars off the road. My car happened to be black, and I took the fall. FTP.. Every last one of them. No such thing as a good cop....
wooo bro don't go to that extreme....there are good cops out there, they are the ones that come up and ask you to quiet down, or stunt off the road, or in a different area because they are getting called away from real problems. The bad cops don't care about real problems, they are too busy feeding their power trip!!!

Quick Reply: FTP I just got out of jail