287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP I just got out of jail

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
dam ur mom looks good in ur avatar
hahaahahhahaah
Old 10-03-2005, 03:12 PM

BILL50 is an unknown quantity at this point

cops make me sick sometimes.how can they live with thereselves or sleep at night
Old 10-03-2005, 04:10 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
$1,300=Lawyer
$750=bail
$500=fines
90 Days no licensce
90 Days in Jail, 80 Suspended, served 10 days
3 YEARS probation

Cop sees motorcycle stunting in parking lot, motorcycle runs from cop, cop comes to my house with a warrant and arrests me under suspicion because they know i stunt. *** the Police. And *** Virginia. If you stunt dont move to Virginia. *** it I'm cancelling my licensce, unregistering both my bikes,and buying a scooter to hit the streets on. Apparently I should feel "LUCKY" I "ONLY" got a Misdemeanor Reckless Driving and not a Felony Eluding.

HAHA Sucks for you... should have told them to touch the exaust on your bike if it was hot them maybe it was you if not you are inoccent!
But if it was you I would have stayed on the lot and took a trespassing ticket.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Tell ya what this whole situation i got into was the most stressful shiit in the world-I did'nt know wtf was going to happen for 2 months while i was waiting for trial--and now that im out of jail it feels like a ton of bricks is off my back even though i got screwed. I hate court dates more than anything.

I'm in a situation right now where i absolutely, positively, can NOT risk getting another ticket or else I go back to jail for the rest of my 3 month term, and i will lose my job. I refuse to sell my bikes--If I have to keep my **** in my garage for a few months until I can find a lot with actual written permission, I'll do it. For being so damn fun and addicting as hell, what a stressful and paranoid sport this is...
Old 10-03-2005, 08:34 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

cops CAN come onto your personal property, but if they cannot enter your property, or the property you are on without crossing a gate or somin you should be fine, unless there are noise restrictions or you've been called on by the owner. See if you can find a buslot, or something like that, and use it on the weekends when the buses aren't being used, then get permission to ride there and close the gate behind you. Unless you are called on by the buslot owners(usually privately owned---not city like most would think) or if you are violating a noise ordinance. Only trouble will be finding a place like that and getting permission!!! Luckily we have an old stretch of highway right outside of city limits, and county comes by to make sure noone is drag racing, then tells us to be careful. Good luck man
Old 10-03-2005, 09:24 PM

238mph is an unknown quantity at this point

This is total bullshit... and maybe all you guys might flame me... but if
you want to break the law, be ready to take what you got coming...

I know that if I were to run, if I got caught, I'D DESERVE WHATEVER I GOT...
If you can't handle that, then don't do something wrong... take it to a
racetrack or whatever...

You want to be a big bad stunter... tough guy... then you run and
later lie your *** off in court and get burned... now you whine that you
got what you deserved... DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE???

Remember one thing guys... when you run you not only risk your life,
(so what, it's your choice) but you risk others, like kids in the streets, and
the cop that is just doing his job... WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL
SOMEONE ELSE???

Jesus, be MAN enough to take the time for your crime... we have plenty of
whiny sissys in the world, do we need yet another?

The sad part is that everyone else was right... all he could have done was to
ask you to leave... unless there was a sign that said "No trespass" he 1st
has to give you one warning. Once that is on your record that you were
warned ON THAT PIECE OF PROPERTY, THEN HE COULD ARREST YOU on your
second violation. Just move to a different parking lot.

But now you've fried your *** with your stupid move... and you have to
ride safe on the street... hahahahahaa it might save someone elses life
now that you don't get to ride like a jackasss on the street.

And finally, it's people LIKE YOU that give the rest of us on sportbikes a
bad name which brings the cops down harder on ALL of us....
Old 10-03-2005, 09:54 PM

2k2f4i is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 238mph
you want to break the law, be ready to take what you got coming...

I know that if I were to run, if I got caught, I'D DESERVE WHATEVER I GOT...
If you can't handle that, then don't do something wrong... take it to a
racetrack or whatever...

You want to be a big bad stunter... tough guy... then you run and
later lie your *** off in court and get burned... now you whine that you
got what you deserved... DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE???

Remember one thing guys... when you run you not only risk your life,
(so what, it's your choice) but you risk others, like kids in the streets, and
the cop that is just doing his job... WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL
SOMEONE ELSE???

Jesus, be MAN enough to take the time for your crime... we have plenty of
whiny sissys in the world, do we need yet another?

The sad part is that everyone else was right... all he could have done was to
ask you to leave... unless there was a sign that said "No trespass" he 1st
has to give you one warning. Once that is on your record that you were
warned ON THAT PIECE OF PROPERTY, THEN HE COULD ARREST YOU on your
second violation. Just move to a different parking lot.

But now you've fried your *** with your stupid move... and you have to
ride safe on the street... hahahahahaa it might save someone elses life
now that you don't get to ride like a jackasss on the street.

And finally, it's people LIKE YOU that give the rest of us on sportbikes a
bad name which brings the cops down harder on ALL of us....
28 posts?
that is all
Old 10-03-2005, 09:56 PM

[QUOTE=238mph]This is total bullshit... and maybe all you guys might flame me... but if
you want to break the law, be ready to take what you got coming...QUOTE]

Easy SpeedRacer!!!!

That cop doesn't have to warn you about being there the first time......if that was the truth it would be simple! The truth is a cop can be a **** whenever they want, wherever they want, and however they want.

I was told to leave a lot I was parked in in STL, and asked why I was pushin my bike, robo-bytch told me not to take it personal, but she was glad I blew my motor, and then went on to comment how when sportbikes crash on the highway she hopes they are dead when she arives.....less paperwork!!! Is that what YOU deserve if you hit a patch of sand on the highway and wipe out???

He was at home, they never caught him on the bike, the judge had a predetermined idea of him and threw the book at him....it happens, and its the reason people run, stunters or not.

There is no such thing as a warning with a most cops, even considering the warnings I've been given, they are greatly outnumbered with the a-hole responses and countless tickets I've gotten for simply rolling a stoppie in an empty lot!!!

I'm doing my best not to flame you, but your response is exactly what I hear from the weekend warrior track day riders who like to stand next to their bikes all weekend after doing 2 laps at the track.

I don't run anymore for the simple fact that eluding is now a felony!!! and it carries alot bigger penalty. I have buddies who haven't ridden a wheelie in years, but love streetbikes....they still run from the cops, because they know they are gonna get the book thrown at them for every person who has ever run from the cops and for every call that dispatch has gotten about someone on a streetbike speeding or riding wheelies.

Keep in mind that cops are typically on a power trip and don't have short term only memories, it pisses them off when a streetbike gets away, they take it personal. So when they catch someone or someone pulls over they take it out on them!

My last 2 C&I's were from the same cop at the same time, for the same wheelie on an empty highway, riding a controlled standup at 55mph. He even asked me why I didn't run, I told him I knew what I did wrong and would accept my penalty for it. I acted like a gentleman and treated him with the same respect you would your new girlfriends dad("yes sir", "no sir",....) He came back with 2 C&I's for the same wheelie, told me he had a witness who was gonna come to court and testify against me, and was gonna ask the prosecuter to seek the maximum penalty and suggest to the judge that I serve my weekends for the rest of the year in driving clases with a restricted liscense and probation, if I didn't lose my liscense!!!! Tell me how I deserved that shyt from simply riding a controlled standup on an empty highway??? I lawyered up, paid $375, got one dropped and the other reduced to a non-moving violation! One more mile down the road and my uncle would have been the judge.....I wouldn't have paid anything at all!!!!!

So before you write a long drawn out post about someone being a whiner for complaining about him getting his *** railed for something that really couldn't be proven and was nothing more than his word against the cop's!!! I know the kind of judge and the kind of cop....thats why he got screwed, not because he did something wrong. At most he should have gotten 6 months unsupervised probation, and a suspended violation that he would have to pay and would go on his record as a major moving violation if he had a repeat offense. The only proof they had was the cop's word that he recognized his tattoo.....I call BS on the cop!!! FTP
Old 10-03-2005, 11:21 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

"And finally, it's people LIKE YOU that give the rest of us on sportbikes a
bad name which brings the cops down harder on ALL of us.."

BULL****INGSHIT we have a bad name cuz we ride sportbikes bottomline. More ppl get hurt and die every year from old ppl driving than do from sportbikes hitting them. and the ppl that are usually dying when they crash are the morons that think theyre speed racers, *coughcough238mphcough****inbullshitcoughcouhg*
**** i even read about more harley guys dying than i do any stunter.

i really hate weekend warrior pussies. who the **** buys a motorcycle to be really careful???? if any of you answered "me" then u should give me youre bike and ill ride it how it should be ridden. although if ur bike does 238mph i dont think im ready for that kinda dual hydrocylator type polished mirror bearing twin turbo turn signal type bike.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

im glad people feel like they need to write a ****ing dissertation every time they explain their little story. they guy was stuntin. saw tha po. ran. got caught. sucks to be him. there was no "profiling" involved. You committed a crime, you got punished. end of story.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:43 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=eazenutz33]
you want to break the law, be ready to take what you got coming...QUOTE]

I'm doing my best not to flame you, but your response is exactly what I hear from the weekend warrior track day riders who like to stand next to their bikes all weekend after doing 2 laps at the track.
+1 +1
Old 10-03-2005, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
im glad people feel like they need to write a ****ing dissertation every time they explain their little story. they guy was stuntin. saw tha po. ran. got caught. sucks to be him. there was no "profiling" involved. You committed a crime, you got punished. end of story.
Umm-You read wrong-the cop came to my front door the next day. They waited outside my house. When i answered my door the cop saw my tattoo on my arm. He went to the magistrate and came back with a warrant.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Umm-You read wrong-the cop came to my front door the next day. They waited outside my house. When i answered my door the cop saw my tattoo on my arm. He went to the magistrate and came back with a warrant.

Well the cop did it legally, gotta give him that.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:02 AM

Actually, he played 100 questions, and wanted to search my garage--thats when I refused and told him to get a warrant. From there it just went to crap. I'm putting this out because i've been questioning the *** out of myself lately about what to do from now on because I won't stop stunting. I'm at the verge of selling my current house and using the equity to buy a house with a bigger lot, paving up a concrete slab and putting up 10 foot privacy walls around it, and camera's everywhere. (alcatraz style). Does anybody feel me here? I would be in heaven...I would never leave my house.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:10 AM

1st of all I drive Indy Cars, hence my screen name 238mph...

But some of you guys really crack me up... I'm not poser that does 2 laps
and "talks about it all day"

And if you think doing over 200mph is a piece of cake you're full of shiite.

All I'm saying is all you "tough" guys need to step up and take the punishment.

If you can't do that then we KNOW who the real posers are... YOU.

Second, when you run, I could care less if YOU die... What better way to go
than doing what we love... but what about somebody else that you kill
while running???

Like some chic out jogging, or a kid on a bicycle, or skateboard... or simply
crossing the street... YOU GOT NO RIGHT TO TAKE SOMEBODY ELSE OUT...

I never had any kids... but if I did, and some bastid killed one while trying
to run from the cops because he was too chickenshitt to take a ticket,
I would personally rip his heart out and feed it to him...

I could care less if you don't like the truth... but wait until some squid
running from a cop kills one of YOUR kids or family member...

Then all your mouths will shut and the finger you send to me will go up your
a-hole... be sure to rotate on it too...
Old 10-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

1st of all I drive Indy Cars, hence my screen name 238mph...

But some of you guys really crack me up... I'm not poser that does 2 laps
and "talks about it all day"

And if you think doing over 200mph is a piece of cake you're full of shiite.

All I'm saying is all you "tough" guys need to step up and take the punishment.

If you can't do that then we KNOW who the real posers are... YOU.

Second, when you run, I could care less if YOU die... What better way to go
than doing what we love... but what about somebody else that you kill
while running???

Like some chic out jogging, or a kid on a bicycle, or skateboard... or simply
crossing the street... YOU GOT NO RIGHT TO TAKE SOMEBODY ELSE OUT...

I never had any kids... but if I did, and some bastid killed one while trying
to run from the cops because he was too chickenshitt to take a ticket,
I would personally rip his heart out and feed it to him...

I could care less if you don't like the truth... but wait until some squid
running from a cop kills one of YOUR kids or family member...

Then all your mouths will shut and the finger you send to me will go up your
a-hole... be sure to rotate on it too...

hey. bud. go drag a knee somewhere, will ya?? sheesh!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:16 AM

Actually, he played 100 questions, and wanted to search my garage--thats when I refused and told him to get a warrant. From there it just went to crap. I'm putting this out because i've been questioning the *** out of myself lately about what to do from now on because I won't stop stunting. I'm at the verge of selling my current house and using the equity to buy a house with a bigger lot, paving up a concrete slab and putting up 10 foot privacy walls around it, and camera's everywhere. (alcatraz style). Does anybody feel me here? I would be in heaven...I would never leave my house.
you don't need walls, just a gate to where they have to ask for permission to get on your property, then when they walk on the other side of the gate you tell them you will have them charged with trespassing if they do not have a warrant.....the police CAN be arrested!!!!

As far as the tattoo....all he had to do was say he recognized it, whether he came to your door expecting one or not. You could have gotten it that night, and he would have remembered it. The Police are as/or more crooked than any politician ever has been!!! *** The Police!!!

And for those of you who can't read:

My dream right now is this:
1)Win the lottery, buy 100+ acres of land with a long flat topped hill.

2)Build a decent house that is 2/3rd garage for bikes/car/trailor/workshop

3)Lay a F*cking huge pad of asphalt for stunting on top the hill.....Paint "FTP" in white road paint with 12' X18' letters right in the center of the "Stunt Oasis"

4)Put a motorized 12' tall steel gate that can only be opened by ME....and when the popo roll up to shut it down, I won't let their azzes in without a search warrant and a Tank!!!

5)Invite everyone who can stunt or wants to learn in to ride, and tell the weekend warriors and anyone who wants to start shyt with anyone to leave/stay out! I would have one giant Stunt Party.....every weekend :YEAH
Old 10-04-2005, 12:18 AM

Actually, I feel for ya... why not do this...

#1 Go to the cop and apologize... takes a big man to do it... but years from
now you'll be a better man.

#2 Try to set an example, be a leader not a follower... get together a group
of guys that are interested in stunting, go as a GROUP to some place that
has a big parking lot, ask if you can close it off with cones etc. and
IN RETURN PROMISE TO PUT ON A FREE SHOW AT THAT PLACE....

#3 Have a release form all signed and ready for everyone else to sign, that
releases the owner in case any of you get hurt.

#4 I have a release form all ready to go... If you want it.. let me know and
I'll post it up on my website for you to download... or copy and paste it
to Word...

Be a man, try to have some pride, and do the right thing... Anybody and
everybody can be a loser, sell drugs, steal bikes.. etc. Do something to
be proud of... be a leader in your town.

Jere
Old 10-04-2005, 12:21 AM

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Man thats bullsh@t! I am in the military so trust me when I say if I got cought by a cop doing some sh@t I would get royaly f@cked ( by civilian police department and the military) but you know what its sad to say but it doesnt seem like stunters can get a break for taking this sh@t off the streets and into parking lots. I have a good friend who goes straight renagade in the streets running from cops like its a game always getting away so FTP! and next time I have an oportunity to talk to a cop whos enjoying watching my friends and I stunting at our 1/4 mile track in Cecil GA I'll be sure to pass on a big FTP!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by GSXRFUN
Man thats bullsh@t! I am in the military so trust me when I say if I got cought by a cop doing some sh@t I would get royaly f@cked ( by civilian police department and the military) but you know what its sad to say but it doesnt seem like stunters can get a break for taking this sh@t off the streets and into parking lots. I have a good friend who goes straight renagade in the streets running from cops like its a game always getting away so FTP! and next time I have an oportunity to talk to a cop whos enjoying watching my friends and I stunting at our 1/4 mile track in Cecil GA I'll be sure to pass on a big FTP!

Your a homo. you are the police of the united states..and a defender of the country..act like it. dont bash your own kind homey.

Quick Reply: FTP I just got out of jail