FTP I just got out of jail

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 11:48 PM

Amathus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FTP I just got out of jail

shoulda got home and rang up someone for an aliby saying you were with them the whole time
Old 10-02-2005, 11:52 PM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amathus
shoulda got home and rang up someone for an aliby saying you were with them the whole time

there is a lot of should of, would of, could of's

damn that sucks bro.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:52 AM

Amathus is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree but that's the first thing that comes into my head when this **** happens.
get someone (or several) to back u up then they aint go ****. Has saved my *** twice
Old 10-03-2005, 01:44 AM

Blazin' F4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont most cops have front mounted cameras? i don't see my self running in pretty much any situation.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:01 AM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

im in nothern VA, we wave to the cops when they drive through our spots
Old 10-03-2005, 11:46 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i agree no good lawyer....hell, my 500 dollar lawyers get me out of 111mph car tickets.....................not to mention i get myself out of c and i's, knock em down to stop sign all by my lonesome......hahahaha. that sucks bro FULL THROTTLE PERFORMANCE ALL THE WAY
Old 10-03-2005, 12:00 PM

meatstick is a decent person

Originally Posted by catach42
ur lawyer sucks
Exactly! FTP!!! With all the bullshit going on in this country they have to arrest somebody doing wheelies in a parking lot. Gimme a break! That is way overboard with what they did to you. There's nothing else you can do right now to get your license back?
Old 10-03-2005, 12:08 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish the cops in America were like the ones in Mexico. You can wheelie were ever you want in mexico and the cops love it.

On second thought, an "AFI" arrested me and Matt L. in Mexico. They are the "FBI" over there, but we paid $20 each and they let us go.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MSE_STUNNERZ
On second thought, an "AFI" arrested me and Matt L. in Mexico. They are the "FBI" over there, but we paid $20 each and they let us go.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:35 PM

Blazin' F4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish the cops in America were like the ones in Mexico. You can wheelie were ever you want in mexico and the cops love it.

Haha thats cool as ****.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

sucks, but for future reference:

you CANNOT get any sort of moving violation in a privately owned parking lot. the most they can do is give you trespassing and only then IF the owner and the cops are working together.

they can threaten and lie, cuz they do, but off the streets you are good if it is not owned by the city/state
Old 10-03-2005, 12:53 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i dunno what part of mexico you're in, i'm sure it's not rocky point.. but when you're white and go to rocky point, 20 bucks won't get you ****.. it's scary man, you can't fvck up down there... i've had friends caned when they were there, tons arrested... all kinds of crazy ****... sry to hear about the jail time man, it wasn't your lawyer, it wasn't you, it was the judge, she was determined to fvck you
Old 10-03-2005, 12:54 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

teach
then why do they site me for reckless driving here in little rock when i am in parking lots that we have permission to be in????????? wtf over
Old 10-03-2005, 01:03 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

If the parking lot has open access to any city, county, state road then all traffic rules apply and you can be ticketed for whatever u do in there even if the lot is privately owned. The only time that u can get away with doing whatever u want in a lot is if it is closed by a fence or barrier preventing traffic from openly using the lot. Thats what NY state law says idk about other states.

Normally cops wont ticket you in a parking lot unless the owner of the lot is an ******* or the cop has told u not to do it there before. Cops however use selective enforcement.

and so long as my bike does 0-60 in 3 seconds theres no way im pulling over
Old 10-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by P.C.P.SMOKE
teach
then why do they site me for reckless driving here in little rock when i am in parking lots that we have permission to be in????????? wtf over

does the state or town own them? if not, then they are just harrassing you. that's like the cops giving you a ticket for popping a wheelie in your own driveway! if the state/town does own them, showing the pig your written permission (like you are in highschool or some bs) should be enough to get them off your back.

ftp, especially the ones with nothing better to do.

and pcp, fight fight fight!!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 01:45 PM

bentgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by meatstick
Exactly! FTP!!! With all the bullshit going on in this country they have to arrest somebody doing wheelies in a parking lot. Gimme a break! That is way overboard with what they did to you. There's nothing else you can do right now to get your license back?

how do yall know the cop was going to give him a ticket for stunting in the parking lot, the cop may have just wanted to watch. HE TOOK OFF RUNNING. shiat, that may have been a cop that wanted to start stunting and had questions, and you just pissed him off by running
Old 10-03-2005, 02:18 PM

madball is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm presently going to court for pretty much the same ****, reckless,speed,eluding,and imprudent speed. Cops came to my work minutes after the supposed chase because my bike is red and asked my "where you just in a chase" told them no they left and the next day they came to my house at 7:30 in the morning and beat down my door while I was in the shower, the one pig was stareing at my junk while I put shorts on before they hauled me away-f'in ******. The judge arained me through me in jail and pulled my license until further trial. Had court 2 weeks ago and the pigs don't show so the DA told the judge to give me a hardship license, he gave me one even though he didn't want to. I definately was profiled and the judge pretty much told me I'm guilty until prove innocent. FTP
Old 10-03-2005, 02:21 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cops can issue sitations to you in any area you are stunting in (Lot or Not) AS LONG AS there is access to a public road that is not sectioned off.

As far as lawyers go, doesn't make much difference if the judge has a hard on for you! We had a judge nicknamed Hanging Hansen, you were going to get 1 year probation for anything over a speediong ticket of up to 15 mph over. Thats how he did things, and he would back a cop anyday over anyone, it didn't matter. I used to be a straight laced, clean cut kid with 3.98 grade point average, a starting linebacker on the football team......all that shyt, and he was gonna put me in jail for 2 years, with 5 years supervised probation, for a first offense DUI.....in which I cooperated, no accident, no speeding, noone else in the car!!! My lawyer was the prosecuting attorneys dad, so the charges got reduced, and his penalty was STILL set at the MAX allowable by local law.....2 years S.I.S.(suspended in sentence) jailtime, 2 years probation, $500 fine. I beleive him when he says the judge had it out for him!!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 02:27 PM

P.C.P.SMOKE is an unknown quantity at this point

teach
the cops here say that the law states that they can even come on your own property if they wanted and site you for careless and prohibited driving they say since they passed the careless and prohibited law that it appilies to private as well as state and county. so they say if they want to be ******** that they can give you a ticket in your own yard. W.T.F. is that **** i am from tampa the cops there are alot easier on you. we have spots there that the cops will just come to watch. here in little rock they just look for any reason to site you for whatever they just make the law as they go so as I said before F.T.P. in little rock
Old 10-03-2005, 02:56 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i dunno what part of mexico you're in, i'm sure it's not rocky point.. but when you're white and go to rocky point, 20 bucks won't get you ****.. it's scary man, you can't fvck up down there... i've had friends caned when they were there, tons arrested... all kinds of crazy ****... sry to hear about the jail time man, it wasn't your lawyer, it wasn't you, it was the judge, she was determined to fvck you

dam ur mom looks good in ur avatar

Quick Reply: FTP I just got out of jail