New bike is almost done

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 11:55 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: New bike is almost done

well yea, if I hold the throttle open it seems alright..............
Old 09-30-2005, 12:11 AM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

nags man ...your f4i is coming along smooth...

post some pics of the body
Old 09-30-2005, 12:17 AM

catach42 is an unknown quantity at this point

just turn up the 900rr idle adjustment and ride the bitc h
Old 09-30-2005, 12:18 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by catach42
just turn up the 900rr idle adjustment and ride the bitc h

I'm not a fan of covering up problems. I need to fix them
Old 09-30-2005, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by yzfrone
nags man ...your f4i is coming along smooth...

post some pics of the body

It's all still being prepped for paint.. had some cracks and scratches that all had to be fixed.

here's the tank

Not quite sure how to paint it yet
Old 09-30-2005, 02:32 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

How old is the gas in it? Flush all that old **** out to eliminate that variable.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:41 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ
How old is the gas in it? Flush all that old **** out to eliminate that variable.
Was thinking the same....also what has been done to it while sitting?

Make sure you change the oil etc......or check oil level.....all fluids

If it was running fine when u parked it, it should just need all fresh fluids before anything else.......
Old 09-30-2005, 02:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

nags when mine was running like **** the other night it was the fuel pressure regulator

is it running like mine was
Old 09-30-2005, 02:49 AM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suicidl
nags when mine was running like **** the other night it was the fuel pressure regulator

is it running like mine was
SUP BIATCH
Old 09-30-2005, 02:57 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TrafficCriminal
SUP BIATCH
just got home from riding bed time i am beat
Old 09-30-2005, 03:05 AM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

PHIL , PUT HIS HB AND SPROCKET ON TONIGHT, YELLING AT TONY THE WHOLE TIME TO HELP HIM **** WAS HILARIOUS. THREE KIDS STOLE A TRUCK FROM THE DEALERSHIP ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE AND CAME FISH TAILING THROUGH THE SPOT WITH SHERIFF'S UP THERE *** AND THEY WERE STOPING FOR NOTHIN. ABOUT 1. MIN AFTER THAT, A CHOPPER WAS ALL OVER THAT **** ANY WAY TELL YOU THE REST LATER.........SHIZZ WAS COOL AS HELL.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:51 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

make sure your throttle bodies are on nice and tight....mine came lose and it was suckin in air and screwing with the idle on my 600RR. Also , there are 15 million connectors under the tank, make sure all are plugged in tight, stay tight when plugged in, and don't have lose wires on the back of the connectors. I forgot to plug one in and bike would hardly run, was on left side of throttle bodies on my motor...should be similar.

Tank dent looks clean. Time for some paint!!!
I still like the Gloss Black with N-A-G-S going acrossed the sides in bright orange!!! Tried to post pics of my new paint with no luck last night. Will try again tonight on here. semi gloss black with small metal flake, and red chrome/anondized paint for accents and wheels!!! ALL RATTLE CANNED ON, kinda surprised myself this time!
Old 09-30-2005, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Kyle_PBZ

Every ounce of fluid down to the coolant is brand new.............
Old 09-30-2005, 11:10 AM

PHIL , PUT HIS HB AND SPROCKET ON TONIGHT, YELLING AT TONY THE WHOLE TIME TO HELP HIM **** WAS HILARIOUS. THREE KIDS STOLE A TRUCK FROM THE DEALERSHIP ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE AND CAME FISH TAILING THROUGH THE SPOT WITH SHERIFF'S UP THERE *** AND THEY WERE STOPING FOR NOTHIN. ABOUT 1. MIN AFTER THAT, A CHOPPER WAS ALL OVER THAT **** ANY WAY TELL YOU THE REST LATER.........SHIZZ WAS COOL AS HELL.

Damn, I shoulda swung by.. I sat at home all night
Old 09-30-2005, 12:16 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont know why your doin all this work. You know your not gonna ride it.

Let me have it, i'll put it to good use.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:51 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Always blowing up the spot!!!!
Old 09-30-2005, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
Dont know why your doin all this work. You know your not gonna ride it.

Let me have it, i'll put it to good use.
I'm going to ride this one.. I swear!