Cause its FUN!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 04:09 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Cause its FUN!

thats why we all ride and thats why we do this ****.........what happened to keeping it that way....

damn all I see is posts saying this or *****ing at that or he has this on his bike.
WHO GIVES A FUKK ????? I know I dont. FuKK it. If you wanna rock foot in the bar circles all day thats on you. Whatever makes it fun for you. FuKK people trying to say whats right and whats wrong. I hate that ****. Everyone has the right to do what they want and ride how they want. Leave it at that. Worry about yourself. Man theres was a time when this sport was just fun and now its turning into a fukking soap opera.

E
Old 09-29-2005, 04:14 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Re: Cause its FUN!

I heart E-dub!
Old 09-29-2005, 04:16 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Stunting is a soap opera... go hang out with a few stunters and in 5 minutes people be *****ing about various local stunters and who they would snuggle with and who they wouldn't and all kinds of gay ****. Too many people have egos.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:39 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I know I ride for fun! If I could never make another dollar from riding or anything related I would still do it just as much. The funnest part of riding is just hangin out with your boys in the lot or tearing up the streets :YEAH
Old 09-29-2005, 04:39 AM

simpson is an unknown quantity at this point

In Poland stunt riding is getting popular, but in the wrong way. Some guys seen stuntlife.com, uponone.com and said I'll be stunter, thats cool. Parents bought them bikes, they get Black Sheep Squadron t-shirts, stickers and a lot of funny stuff and they're sitting infront of computer making banners and cool vids, but for real the only thing which they can do is really big cool ****. **** them.....
Old 09-29-2005, 04:50 AM

simpson is an unknown quantity at this point

Darius for your information there's guy on polish forum which painted his bike just as one of yours, when he's saying something I only hear Darius this Darius that... I asked him that he would made a ******* if you would ask him for that, after few seconds of thinking he said why not. You want his email?? hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-29-2005, 04:52 AM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

NO **** huh ??? just like how i was just trying to post up some pics of my rash so my friends could see them and all the haters started in within five or ten minutes with
that trick is pointless!!
thats trick is Wack!!!
this that and the other

it really gets old!

i ride because it's fun and thats the only reason. i came out here to cali to ride for the winter and when i got out here i found that a lot of people don't ride in cali as much as i thought. AND i have never seen so much drama in my life. i came out here to ride and thats what i have been doing, because it's fun. but in all reality i have lost a lot of the drive latley because so many people are like how many high chair back nacks u doing???? u can ask anyone who has ridden with me latley and they will tell u that i do practice a lot of foot in the bar circles, why because i'm tired of trying to keep up with all the new tricks that come out and i love just crusing the lot and having fun!!

preach on E dub i know were on the same page after that last night in vegas
we can still hold down the rockys and the south west hahahahahahah your turn to come up to denver don't forget that!

squirrel
Old 09-29-2005, 05:56 AM

andy° is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
thats why we all ride and thats why we do this ****.........what happened to keeping it that way....

damn all I see is posts saying this or *****ing at that or he has this on his bike.
WHO GIVES A FUKK ????? I know I dont. FuKK it. If you wanna rock foot in the bar circles all day thats on you. Whatever makes it fun for you. FuKK people trying to say whats right and whats wrong. I hate that ****. Everyone has the right to do what they want and ride how they want. Leave it at that. Worry about yourself. Man theres was a time when this sport was just fun and now its turning into a fukking soap opera.

E
finaly somebody says it
it's all about fun
**** people who only think about money and pretty bikes and stuff
just ride and have fun
Old 09-29-2005, 06:11 AM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

E-dub....so wise beyond his years!!! Glad someone finally said it...I'm not on here enough for anyone to respect it if I had said it.

Guys...just ride and have fun...isn't that why you started riding in the first place?? I now have a wife and 3 kids (one is 3 weeks old) so I don't get the chance often, but I do get to sit in front of this computer reading about riding when I am feeding the baby at 2 am or whenever. I really hate the haters. New guy starts stunting...has two days in it, and they tell him his wheelies suk...guy makes a streetfighter and the tell him only full faired bikes are cool...guy says he likes chicken and they say hamburger is where it's at.

Not sure about you guys, but my folks taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Maybe that's why I don't have that high of a post count...constructive criticism is one thing, but blatently degrading someone or their stuff is just wrong.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:58 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

that's where it all started...
Old 09-29-2005, 07:07 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

the only people i crack on cracked on me first is that a chilish enoff excuse? oh and i forgot ... people who dont kno what there talkign about i also crack on...i kno i kno... (tisk tisk) i keep most of it in bike forums so its the 14 year old talking about idle wheelies and has never been on a motorized bike in his life.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM

E
Your style sucks EDdub and your tricks are wack. knock it off
Old 09-29-2005, 09:55 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

I do for fun. I know that fo sho
Old 09-29-2005, 10:09 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

We will probably never make any money at it and thats okay with us..We still ride for fun. Learning a new trick or watching a buddy finally get a new trick...doesnt really get any better than that..
For the most part our sessions are drama free b/c we are all good friends.
If any of us have a problem with each other we make sure and get it in the open before shiat festers..
The other thing I find that helps is to keep the circle of friends small...We got a few friends that started supporting us from the very first scrape..These are the guys who always have your best interest at heart. Not the new guys who are appearing out of the woodwork b/c now all of a sudden the word stunt is popular..
I could careless foot in the bar, subframe, on the tank, Handbrake or no handbrake....who cares..Seriously...the day the fun stops for me..is the day the bike stays in the garage..But I will say that some of these peddle bike boys offering advice to guys trying to learn this shiat on the big bikes is a little frustrating to read...There's my one gripe...

Cheers

SK
Old 09-29-2005, 10:25 AM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i was going to say something until i saw d bounces avatar. ***** do something to my brain..... what was this topic on? oh yeah *****
Old 09-29-2005, 10:32 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by goose****
i was going to say something until i saw d bounces avatar. ***** do something to my brain...

Oh yeah dood Me too. sorry about the distraction
Old 09-29-2005, 11:46 AM

Nick Storm is a decent person

yup yup, it's a good buzz for sure.

I got into it cos it gets hard to find people who can go for a good bit of scratchin round the twisties and actually give it some... and it was lackin the fun factor after a while.

...and becuase that was a dangerous thing to do.

yeah - too dangerous going really fast on the roads... eeeeeeeeeeer much safer doing stunting!!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 02:48 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
The funnest part of riding is just hangin out with your boys in the lot or tearing up the streets :YEAH
+1
Old 09-29-2005, 02:50 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

some ppl just think theyre ahead of everyone else but someone out there is always better or will be just give it time
Old 09-29-2005, 03:30 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

its been a soap opera for a while.... do all the foot in the bar circles u want... just dont think you can do a "show" with that ****

Quick Reply: Cause its FUN!