Cause its FUN!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 03:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cause its FUN!

I hate people who make money off wheelies and stoppies and everything in between...and try to act Like moviestars... *** it you fukin fu(k...you know who you are
Old 09-29-2005, 03:42 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

E-Dub has a good point, but foot in the bar circles are still gay. lol
Old 09-29-2005, 03:48 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
thats why we all ride and thats why we do this ****.........what happened to keeping it that way....

damn all I see is posts saying this or *****ing at that or he has this on his bike.
WHO GIVES A FUKK ????? I know I dont. FuKK it. If you wanna rock foot in the bar circles all day thats on you. Whatever makes it fun for you. FuKK people trying to say whats right and whats wrong. I hate that ****. Everyone has the right to do what they want and ride how they want. Leave it at that. Worry about yourself. Man theres was a time when this sport was just fun and now its turning into a fukking soap opera.

E
I feel ya on this ish E
Old 09-29-2005, 04:17 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen
Stunting is a soap opera... go hang out with a few stunters and in 5 minutes people be *****ing about various local stunters and who they would snuggle with and who they wouldn't and all kinds of gay ****. Too many people have egos.

it's always been drama out here in cali, since the start......
Old 09-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

I ride cause, I heart dirt, and hate cops.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:41 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by simpson
Darius for your information there's guy on polish forum which painted his bike just as one of yours, when he's saying something I only hear Darius this Darius that... I asked him that he would made a ******* if you would ask him for that, after few seconds of thinking he said why not. You want his email?? hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahaha I have a friend with the same illness for D. But I respect and understand him a little bit cos D is a great stunter and a great man
Old 09-29-2005, 04:46 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

I FEEL EDUB....IF THIS IS ALL YOU DO TO MAKE A DOLLAR THEN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE LOST WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE FUN ......BECAUSE NOW YOU FIGURE EVERYTIME SOMEONE SAYS LETS GO RIDE YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IT TO FILM IT AND TRY TO SELL IT IN A VIDEO.....WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT.....

THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD IS TO GO OUT AND RIDE IN THE HOOD AND DO A SHOW ON THE STREET CORNER FOR THE KIDS...NO MONEY CAN GIVE ME THAT FEELING LIKE A BUNCH OF KIDS THINKIN WE ARE SUPERSTARS.....ITS ALL FOR FUN..........

WE ALL KNOW WHY WE STUNT FOR THE REACTION AND ATTENTION WE GET FROM THE AVERAGE JOE SHMOE........YOUR NOT GONNA STUNT ALL BY YOURSELF FOREVER YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE YOUR SKILLS...

TAKE IT BACK TO THE OL'SCHOOL JERKOFFS YOUR NOT GODS....
Old 09-29-2005, 04:48 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dano

it's always been drama out here in cali, since the start......
I wasn't singling anyone out either, it's like that anywhere you go.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:07 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

u realize this a thread *****ing and hating about how peopel ***** and hate???? am i the only one who smells irony?
Old 09-29-2005, 05:44 PM

DEBO is a decent person
~1~

Who is to say whats gay and whats not?

Who is to say a Joe-Shmoe crowd would not love a strictly "ACRO" show?

I dont make the rules, and I certainly dont follow any!

Opinions are like ******** everyone has them.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:12 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

yeha i know what u mena man........so amny poeple talk trash.i ahte it.especailly to me....jus case i ride a dirtbike....
Old 09-29-2005, 06:26 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by middleschooler
yeha i know what u mena man........so amny poeple talk trash.i ahte it.especailly to me....jus case i ride a dirtbike....
Everyone who knows hwats up knows you kill that ****, when you get a street bike your gonna be better than 90% of the people on here within a few months. Keep your head up, keep stunting for fun man, your the future.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
Everyone who knows hwats up knows you kill that ****, when you get a street bike your gonna be better than 90% of the people on here within a few months. Keep your head up, keep stunting for fun man, your the future.
not every one."supastunna" here on stuntlife.........jus as an example.hates like no other..a grip of people hate......oh its just a toy and this and that.........people have no idea how hard it is....ive personally seen what people call "pro stunters" get on my bike and try to rock it.funniest **** youll ever see.people who rock the hell outta a street bike jump on my bike and cant even do a wheelie for more then 10ft.i jus hate all the haters...**** now even im hating haha
Old 09-29-2005, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by MSE_STUNNERZ
E-Dub has a good point, but foot in the bar circles are still gay. lol
there gay till you see outermost foot in the bar circles haha
Old 09-29-2005, 07:42 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by middleschooler
there gay till you see outermost foot in the bar circles haha
Sounds interesting. Post it up if you can
Old 09-29-2005, 07:49 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
I FEEL EDUB....IF THIS IS ALL YOU DO TO MAKE A DOLLAR THEN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE LOST WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE FUN ......BECAUSE NOW YOU FIGURE EVERYTIME SOMEONE SAYS LETS GO RIDE YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IT TO FILM IT AND TRY TO SELL IT IN A VIDEO.....WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT.....

THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD IS TO GO OUT AND RIDE IN THE HOOD AND DO A SHOW ON THE STREET CORNER FOR THE KIDS...NO MONEY CAN GIVE ME THAT FEELING LIKE A BUNCH OF KIDS THINKIN WE ARE SUPERSTARS.....ITS ALL FOR FUN..........

WE ALL KNOW WHY WE STUNT FOR THE REACTION AND ATTENTION WE GET FROM THE AVERAGE JOE SHMOE........YOUR NOT GONNA STUNT ALL BY YOURSELF FOREVER YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE YOUR SKILLS...

TAKE IT BACK TO THE OL'SCHOOL JERKOFFS YOUR NOT GODS....

Bullo for presdient!! :YEAH

i agree man
i think ppl tend to wanna see that **** on the streets instead of a show it just makes it that much better.. cause it comes out of nowhere u just hear the noise of a perfect clutch up and u it makes u turn ur head like wtf is goin on oh shiiiittt haha especially if its a group of guys murderin **** :YEAH
Old 09-29-2005, 08:10 PM
TheShirtCave.com

DerekLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12
i came out here to cali to ride for the winter and when i got out here i found that a lot of people don't ride in cali as much as i thought. AND i have never seen so much drama in my life. i came out here to ride and thats what i have been doing, because it's fun.
squirrel
That's cause you never hit me up!!! I'm riding every weekend and 2-3 week nights/wk. When my ****'s running at least!!! LOL

Drive your *** down to the 78 to ride with us this weekend.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

I like my power whoolies. My friends and I a few summers ago video taped everything, but it was for ourselves. Plus we suck, and it'd never sell, but that's beyound the point. It was about personal improvement and just hanging out.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

NO **** huh ??? just like how i was just trying to post up some pics of my rash so my friends could see them and all the haters started in within five or ten minutes with
that trick is pointless!!
thats trick is Wack!!!
this that and the other

it really gets old!

i ride because it's fun and thats the only reason. i came out here to cali to ride for the winter and when i got out here i found that a lot of people don't ride in cali as much as i thought. AND i have never seen so much drama in my life. i came out here to ride and thats what i have been doing, because it's fun. but in all reality i have lost a lot of the drive latley because so many people are like how many high chair back nacks u doing???? u can ask anyone who has ridden with me latley and they will tell u that i do practice a lot of foot in the bar circles, why because i'm tired of trying to keep up with all the new tricks that come out and i love just crusing the lot and having fun!!

preach on E dub i know were on the same page after that last night in vegas
we can still hold down the rockys and the south west hahahahahahah your turn to come up to denver don't forget that!

squirrel

wow, it's soo sad that you havent even been here that long and already found that out. There are very few guys out here in cali that are REALLY SERIOUS about riding. Riding all the time just to have fun. And im sure you've met and ridden with most of them already. and the guys that call themselves stunters and barely ride or have anything to show are usually the ones that are HATERS here in Cali. Theres ALOT more Haters than serious stunters out here. I love it and i could care less what people think or whos doing what Too bad your not staying a bit closer to where we are squirrel. We have tons of fun riding
Old 09-29-2005, 08:57 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

NO **** huh ??? just like how i was just trying to post up some pics of my rash so my friends could see them and all the haters started in within five or ten minutes with
that trick is pointless!!
thats trick is Wack!!!
this that and the other

it really gets old!

i ride because it's fun and thats the only reason. i came out here to cali to ride for the winter and when i got out here i found that a lot of people don't ride in cali as much as i thought. AND i have never seen so much drama in my life. i came out here to ride and thats what i have been doing, because it's fun. but in all reality i have lost a lot of the drive latley because so many people are like how many high chair back nacks u doing???? u can ask anyone who has ridden with me latley and they will tell u that i do practice a lot of foot in the bar circles, why because i'm tired of trying to keep up with all the new tricks that come out and i love just crusing the lot and having fun!!

preach on E dub i know were on the same page after that last night in vegas
we can still hold down the rockys and the south west hahahahahahah your turn to come up to denver don't forget that!

squirrel

I'm riding all the time again, and you live close to me, but somehow my phone never rings

AND im as anti-drama as it gets

believe it or not but there are people riding all the time, you just have to call them......

Quick Reply: Cause its FUN!