If you are wack you are getting called out!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 06:09 PM

Joey D is a decent person
Re: If you are wack you are getting called out!

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
all it takes is a ***** like YOU to call the cops....i dosen't take much
you wouldn't know that though because you live where the cops are your mom and dad ...so ill stop wasting my time on your because your a huge turd and im flushin.....bye bye rumprider :YEAH :YEAH

Read this again in a week, you'll see what a dipshit you really are..
Old 10-02-2005, 02:49 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
Read this again in a week, you'll see what a dipshit you really are..
Old 10-02-2005, 03:10 AM

toohott4TV is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll handle mine bit-ness WACK *** Thomas - I think you ARE a punk, like all these loosers say you are. If I were cool and spent all my time on Stunt life - I bet you'd **** talk me too! Then again, MAYBE NOT!
BOOOO.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:08 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by middleschooler
yeah like adrnealine crew putting out trhe same old footage wiht a differnet name.and calling it there new dvd.sorry.thats whack
middleschooler let me ask you a question. If you had been bugging warner brothers for 4 years try to get a contract for them to distrubute your teams video for 4 years and all of a sudden in 2005 it acually happend and warner bros wanted to sell your old video at major stores like best buy,tower records,circuit city ect. and they offered you a fat check up front and 20% of every dvd sold would you honestly give a f if its old footage or not? would you say no because you have to be cool on stuntlife and only put out the newest possible stunts and refuse the offer? especially when they offer you another deal on your second dvd with an unlimited budget. everyone and there mother would jump on this if they could.

and if you did some research you would know that there is about 30% new footage in their because it is not the same old movie it is the directors cut.

I seen your footage on here I know you got mad skills on that 100 no handbrake and **** but calling us out like that when you don't have the facts is not wack its just wrong. I think we deserve and apology.

here is a clip of me doing a wack *** has been stunt laugh at me I am so wack

http://www.adrenalincrew.com/video/2upscrape.mpg
Old 10-02-2005, 11:16 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

one more thing to everyone

if you wasted your time reading all these posts when you could of been doing something productive your wack the hating go ride
Old 10-02-2005, 11:50 AM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

oK... :....
Old 10-02-2005, 09:58 PM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
middleschooler let me ask you a question. If you had been bugging warner brothers for 4 years try to get a contract for them to distrubute your teams video for 4 years and all of a sudden in 2005 it acually happend and warner bros wanted to sell your old video at major stores like best buy,tower records,circuit city ect. and they offered you a fat check up front and 20% of every dvd sold would you honestly give a f if its old footage or not? would you say no because you have to be cool on stuntlife and only put out the newest possible stunts and refuse the offer? especially when they offer you another deal on your second dvd with an unlimited budget. everyone and there mother would jump on this if they could.

and if you did some research you would know that there is about 30% new footage in their because it is not the same old movie it is the directors cut.

I seen your footage on here I know you got mad skills on that 100 no handbrake and **** but calling us out like that when you don't have the facts is not wack its just wrong. I think we deserve and apology.

here is a clip of me doing a wack *** has been stunt laugh at me I am so wack

http://www.adrenalincrew.com/video/2upscrape.mpg

exactly what im sayin greg.....why dont you all go riding and get off SL....and middleschooler u aint gonna have any friends with the **** ur talkin little boy.go to bed you got school tommorow..
Old 10-05-2005, 07:19 PM

MKBo5 is an unknown quantity at this point

ive just spent god knows how long readin all theses post n im all whacked out 4 2day.
NOW THTS WHACK
bustin ur first proper rollin stoppie/endo now thts sweet
but smashin ur bike 2 bits THTS F**KIN WHACK
Old 10-06-2005, 02:24 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

you know whats really wack, when u talk up ur game over the internet like you can really stunt a streetbike just cos you can wheelie around a 50 or somthing like an xr 100 and have no skill on a big bike yet,,,,,,,yup ur WACK!..LOL
Old 10-06-2005, 02:58 AM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
you know whats really wack, when u talk up ur game over the internet like you can really stunt a streetbike just cos you can wheelie around a 50 or somthing like an xr 100 and have no skill on a big bike yet,,,,,,,yup ur WACK!..LOL
HATER....you never stop do you man
Old 10-06-2005, 04:14 AM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Go get em little man!!!! Show em the way!!
Old 10-06-2005, 02:52 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
and as far as promoters desrving wack ****ers... tell me this.. you get booked to do an event...like 5k and "The crazy insane 6 point tickets getters" head team rider happens to meet someone who knows someone who is related to someone who is putting on an event and he says, "hey I can do it for 3k" then the promoter books them... the **** is wack... the promoter is pissed and then when he does his event the next year he says to himself "screw those stunt guys" and just axes it from his program.. thats **** sucks

ok, ive been reading this thread since the first post, i have a question for you thomas, since you have been in this game for a grip....i agree, stealing a show from someone is wrong especially by undercutting. my question is, if NO other teams want the show b/c the event will not or can not pay the high ammount a team is asking and you step in AFTER its clear no one else wants the show and do it for there price, do you consider that wrong. and im saying only in the case that its in black and white no one else wants or will do that show. i mean, think about it, your still getting the sport out there to people that normally wouldnt come see a stunt show. if your not cutting anyones throat by sliding in and offering to do it cheaper while another team is negotiating, then whats the prob. with doing cheaper or even a couple free shows. i mean, we have done a couple free shows for the city for a stop the violence thing and a youth camp for inner city kids. do you see anything wrong with that? i mean we are still selling dvd's and putting a friendly public face on the sport. does it really matter how much we charge? just wondering b/c we are catching alot of flack from 1 or 2 people in the game about it.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by sclevela
having 9 posts is wack!
lol...................yeah dogg.......ur back
Old 10-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by keeth
Go get em little man!!!! Show em the way!!
:jerkoff
Old 10-06-2005, 08:01 PM

keeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bill parr
ok, ive been reading this thread since the first post, i have a question for you thomas, since you have been in this game for a grip....i agree, stealing a show from someone is wrong especially by undercutting. my question is, if NO other teams want the show b/c the event will not or can not pay the high ammount a team is asking and you step in AFTER its clear no one else wants the show and do it for there price, do you consider that wrong. and im saying only in the case that its in black and white no one else wants or will do that show. i mean, think about it, your still getting the sport out there to people that normally wouldnt come see a stunt show. if your not cutting anyones throat by sliding in and offering to do it cheaper while another team is negotiating, then whats the prob. with doing cheaper or even a couple free shows. i mean, we have done a couple free shows for the city for a stop the violence thing and a youth camp for inner city kids. do you see anything wrong with that? i mean we are still selling dvd's and putting a friendly public face on the sport. does it really matter how much we charge? just wondering b/c we are catching alot of flack from 1 or 2 people in the game about it.

There problem is:

There are lots of people everywhere who participate in this sport. Some are more entertaining to watch than others, you know who they are you see them in things like Superstreetbike...

There is a reson why they charge $XXXXX for a show. You get what you pay for...

If a promotor buys a shitty show...

And is disappointed...

They'll never want anybody back again...

That **** will **** up the sport and real quick...

So ultimitely thats **** is just as WHACK!!!
Old 10-06-2005, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
:jerkoff
HATERS all over this website.they jus cant stand the fact.god i love it
Old 10-06-2005, 10:07 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

There problem is:

There are lots of people everywhere who participate in this sport. Some are more entertaining to watch than others, you know who they are you see them in things like Superstreetbike...

And is disappointed...

i agree with you completly. we have only dealt with one promoter and he tried to fu(k us and not pay us after we made a 4 hour trip with 5 bikes. we cut his a$$ out of the deal and went to talk to the owner of the establishment and got it straightened out. we give every show everything we have. usually ends up with a couple busted bikes that im fixing when we get home. i personally think we do a pretty good show. we have 5 people with 5 completely different riding styles and 5 different bags of tricks. each show we do gets better b/c we watch the vid of the last show like football players would watch a game tape. but if we are picking up the shows other people dont want...and we are getting alot of shows on our own. then is it wrong to charge less than another team. i mean hell...what does a pro team charge or just any team generally charge to do a show?
i know what we got and do get for shows, for that price we do 2- 30 min. shows. im not gonna tell you what we get b/c i personally dont feel its anyone elses buisness. i know we are lower than most in cost. but id like to know what other teams charge so i know how much lower we are and how much higher we can go.
i know we arent as good as some of the teams out there, but we put on a damn good show. we have never had anybody complain, we have always been asked back and we always sell merchandise(dvd's, shirts, ect.) after every show.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

There problem is:

And is disappointed...

thankyou keeth----that says it all right there!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 03:29 PM

teddyk is an unknown quantity at this point

This post is whack....

Quick Reply: If you are wack you are getting called out!