If you are wack you are getting called out!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 05:40 PM

truestunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: If you are wack you are getting called out!

I think people that put together events and line their pockets rather than giving bigger payouts are wack. I could be wrong but it seems like some of the bigger shows like stuntwars, the stuntlife show up at gld.....have to bring in quite a bit of money, definetly a significant amount more than the payouts are, and i'd guess a significant amount more than it costs to rent a track out(could be wrong there since i don't know for sure). I think more has to be given back to the riders who go out there, i have a lot of respect for the guys that drive around the country and compete at shows, i'm sure it's hard to even break even after gas and personal costs with the payouts as low as they are. In turn i also think that low payouts at events hold the sport back as well, especially when you have to pay just to compete in an event(which i think is wack also).
Old 09-28-2005, 05:44 PM

also, if this thread gets deleted that's wack, had to say it cause you know it's gonna happen
Old 09-28-2005, 05:49 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nwstuntbike
if all you can do is circles,left right,seatstander,blah balh,but when asked to do a endo you make 500 excuses or when asked to do some acro you say acro is gay YOU ARE IN FACT THE MOST WACK ,CIRCLES DONT MAKE YOU A TRU SPORTBIKE FREESTYLE ARTIST!!!!!!

hmm lets see circles / seat stander combos/ spreader circles/ frogs / spreader scrape / no handed / and whitch one of these can you do mister pr0? i know your directing your pathetic crys to me , u think i care? your the laugh stock of washington state , ill tell u str8 out you suck and everyone knows it . dont hate on **** you cant do and you think i seriously give a hit about acro ? no wonder you lost all your friends your the biggest hater ive ever met. chump
Old 09-28-2005, 05:51 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BennyChains
Yo if you come onto Stuntlife and think you are righteous enough to talk about rules and regulations of riding then you are a giant *** drinking ****** who takes showers in *** and rubs *****'es all over his face licks the ******** of naked men.

yo yo from the words of the stunta mc he blows dudes like a bi*ch and dont own a bike so he's runnin his mouf like a ****** *** snitch.

yooo im a lyrical genius!! pysch that was wack.. kinda like the dude who started this thread. pysch pysch just kidding again.

umm he rides a gixxer......mmmmmmmmmmm its ok
Old 09-28-2005, 05:54 PM

RUSH. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OLIVER
hmm lets see circles / seat stander combos/ spreader circles/ frogs / spreader scrape / no handed / and whitch one of these can you do mister pr0? i know your directing your pathetic crys to me , u think i care? your the laugh stock of washington state , ill tell u str8 out you suck and everyone knows it . dont hate on **** you cant do and you think i seriously give a hit about acro ? no wonder you lost all your friends your the biggest hater ive ever met. chump
Word , I dont know about this guy but personally but if he thinks you suck I would love to see his riding skill. And someone tell him Acro is wack.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by RUSH.
Word , I dont know about this guy but personally but if he thinks you suck I would love to see his riding skill. And someone tell him Acro is wack.
yea id like to see something impressive to especially for someone thats been stunting for 4 yrs and cant even ride his bike on the bar .

he uses washington as a escuse to not be able to progress but yet i learned 5 new tricks this month alone. hes full of hateraid.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:59 PM

dude where have you been? we have been to otown a couple of times and never had seen you , still ride?
Old 09-28-2005, 05:59 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

ive never had a gixxer...ahhh

10k in payouts at an event is a lot...even though it usually gets split between like 5 people lol

spitting ryhmes on the net is wack like the cat in the hat... like benny chains on my *******....since your wack.. why dont you just spit back
Old 09-28-2005, 06:04 PM

how many people were at stuntwars though? 10 or 15k, that's not even a dollar of every persons ticket
Old 09-28-2005, 06:06 PM

if you call people out you r wack
if you own a gixxer you are probably black
if you can't stunt a bike and thats a fact,
then get out of this thread and don't come back..
Old 09-28-2005, 06:07 PM

hi im back
Old 09-28-2005, 06:08 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

acrobatic's is for the circus!!!!! Who you ridin for with those tricks? everyone else or yourself? And fu*k you if you even wanna say the crowd does'nt like combo circles!!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:09 PM

florida riders who come outta nowhere with a litlle bit of skill are wack!!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:11 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

ACRO IS WACK!!!!!!!!undefined
Old 09-28-2005, 06:16 PM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OLIVER
or you could have looked at my other posts over the last 2yrs and seen how many times i bash/hate ''jokeingly''on circle stunna's but you choose to take it personaly so it must bother you,
and i suck?oliver said so so i must
i lost all my friends?who? but if you say so oliver
biggest hater? damn right
like i told you last time i wrote you dont takl to me ever again i counted on you and you let me down that was my mistake ok ok yes you had bike problems but when did you come straght out and ask to ride one of mine? or switch back and forth?you could have atleast showed up sunday i can't ride my bike on the bar?damn thanks for letting me know all of these problems i have . have fun runnin yer mouth about me i've only been riding a street bike for 3yrs but you seem to know more than me,so i'm goin to assume you were with the 5050 guys and came around my home at night and disrespected it,cuz with these remarks you seem to be on the same level
Old 09-28-2005, 06:18 PM

acro is the bestest stuff around dont be scurred
Old 09-28-2005, 06:21 PM

if you are starting drama in my drama thread then you are wack!

bullo dont even say nothing about not rocking streets is wack either!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by nwstuntbike
or you could have looked at my other posts over the last 2yrs and seen how many times i bash/hate ''jokeingly''on circle stunna's but you choose to take it personaly so it must bother you,
and i suck?oliver said so so i must
i lost all my friends?who? but if you say so oliver
biggest hater? damn right
like i told you last time i wrote you dont takl to me ever again i counted on you and you let me down that was my mistake ok ok yes you had bike problems but when did you come straght out and ask to ride one of mine? or switch back and forth?you could have atleast showed up sunday i can't ride my bike on the bar?damn thanks for letting me know all of these problems i have . have fun runnin yer mouth about me i've only been riding a street bike for 3yrs but you seem to know more than me,so i'm goin to assume you were with the 5050 guys and came around my home at night and disrespected it,cuz with these remarks you seem to be on the same level
nah i dont go hang with them sorry , and yea so which one of the tricks i named can you do if you dont mine me askin? 0? yea more like 0. and as far as riding your bike , maybe you shoulda offered it when i asked about a rearset , but you want to be all asshurt about it and try to switch it as being my fault and yea i do know more then you and ive been stunting for exactly a year. so pick your wig up and go ride your bike and stop being a *****!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:25 PM

come at me then i'll set it up me and you random crowd out at the track biggest crowd responce takes all,whats all you ask?well i'll throw up a nice chunck of change,and what ever you throw up will do, this should be an easy win for you since you know everything about this game so you down?
Old 09-28-2005, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
florida riders who come outta nowhere with a litlle bit of skill are wack!!
florida has all the best riders all around all you fuken haters are wack and if you say this is wack one more time guess what...........?

you are soo fuken wack

Quick Reply: If you are wack you are getting called out!