DAMN KYLE WOODS and HIS NASTY TRICKS

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 01:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DAMN KYLE WOODS and HIS NASTY TRICKS

judges like technical tricks, with crowds doing shows you have to do doth technical stunts and give them the high speed tricks and smoke & destruction.....most crowds want a little more smoke and destruction thatn tech, stuff. but that all depends on the crowds. a crowd of stunters....you better bring your best game... a crowd of people basicly off the street....lots of high speed tricks, lots of burn out variations, lots of acrobatic jumping around the bike at high speeds......just my opinion from experience. the lockin up the front wheel and pushing it at 70 like woods does may not be a tech, trick to the stunt world....but to the average joe...they love that ****. in my opinion, that is being a true showman in your sport, when you can win comps. and go out and give the people what they want at shows. not many people or groups can do that. its 2 completly different bags of tricks you have to have.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:40 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by bill parr
judges like technical tricks, with crowds doing shows you have to do doth technical stunts and give them the high speed tricks and smoke & destruction.....most crowds want a little more smoke and destruction thatn tech, stuff. but that all depends on the crowds. a crowd of stunters....you better bring your best game... a crowd of people basicly off the street....lots of high speed tricks, lots of burn out variations, lots of acrobatic jumping around the bike at high speeds......just my opinion from experience. the lockin up the front wheel and pushing it at 70 like woods does may not be a tech, trick to the stunt world....but to the average joe...they love that ****. in my opinion, that is being a true showman in your sport, when you can win comps. and go out and give the people what they want at shows. not many people or groups can do that. its 2 completly different bags of tricks you have to have.

uve got the show part down to a T. crowds dont understand the tech of hard tricks. there simply amused by burnouts and thats about it..lol..less difficult tricks that kyle has mastered kill the crowd. well rounded rider and performer for sure. im sure hes done a lot more shows than any of us and knows what people like to see........**** me legion, KWB's, 2wheelfreestyle...etc were just talking about some new simple stuff to start doing at shows, while sitting at dinner after a show we just did.

and my teamate chris has that front tire **** down pretty well...and its def hard. i tried it and only locked it up for a few feet and almost ate ****
Old 09-26-2005, 03:08 PM

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reality
well i'll put my in and tell you that it is a very difficult trick.and like someone posted it requires alot of balance.he's doin like 60-70 mph w/ the front brake locked up.i give anyone props for pullin that **** off w/ out dumpin it.

This trick is old news.. saw carmicheal do it like 5 or 6 years ago... it is fun though... once you understand what your actually supposed to do and practice it a couple dozen times its becomes very easy. oh and get ready for some nice flat spots on the front tire
Old 09-26-2005, 03:47 PM

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Squirrely, i am up to about 10 a day depending on the day!! Cant wait to see everyone!!!

JOEJOE

KEYSTONE LIGHT FOR LIFE!!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 05:20 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
uve got the show part down to a T. crowds dont understand the tech of hard tricks. there simply amused by burnouts and thats about it..lol..less difficult tricks that kyle has mastered kill the crowd. well rounded rider and performer for sure. im sure hes done a lot more shows than any of us and knows what people like to see........**** me legion, KWB's, 2wheelfreestyle...etc were just talking about some new simple stuff to start doing at shows, while sitting at dinner after a show we just did.

and my teamate chris has that front tire **** down pretty well...and its def hard. i tried it and only locked it up for a few feet and almost ate ****
most of the shows we do up here they want to see a little of everythig. we have 5 of us on the team and we all have a different bag of tricks. wich really helps the shows go well. i know alot of people criticize the fact that we have 5 people on the team , they say thats too many people to ever have a sponser take us seriously. but as far as doing shows, its great, the crowd always has something in front of them and its never the same thing.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:14 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12
and i really dont give a *** if no one else (especially on stuntlife) thinks it looks cool!

as a rider i thinks it fun to try

so to the haters *** OFF
yeah exactly do what you want.. have fun..
Old 09-26-2005, 08:19 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

heres all i gotta say.. you might think the tricks gay.. but whos got the full sponcership. he knows what he's doing and how to keep the crowd into it. the end.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:44 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Take your pretty chromed streetbike and try this on the highway for 300 feet at 60mph and tell me if you don't think what you just did was pretty nasty
Old 09-27-2005, 11:52 AM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

that tricks gay and you suck!!!!

I may only be saying this because i dont have the ***** to do it.

yeah im pretty sure thats why

YEAH DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 01:56 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Take your pretty chromed streetbike and try this on the highway for 300 feet at 60mph and tell me if you don't think what you just did was pretty nasty

Will you ever come back to ride in West MI??
Old 10-05-2005, 06:26 PM

SmoothOperator is an unknown quantity at this point

ive tried and have managed to do it over and over
Old 10-05-2005, 08:00 PM

boostnm3 is a decent person

well i'll put my in and tell you that it is a very difficult trick.and like someone posted it requires alot of balance.he's doin like 60-70 mph w/ the front brake locked up.i give anyone props for pullin that **** off w/ out dumpin it.

Damn dude, some fine *****es in your gallery. :YEAH
Old 10-06-2005, 06:32 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

is he realy doing that at 60-70 mph with the front tire locked up sliding?
I seen him do it going much slower than that. I do believe he is doing it at faster speeds but holy **** 60-70 is straight pimp. mad skills

mucho props to mr woods on that. If people on this site are acually hating on this trick then shugga should change the name to hatelife.com

i am sure I would bust my *** if I tried to do it at 20mph.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:41 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

seems like something that you would learn by mistake?
Old 10-07-2005, 01:47 PM

SmoothOperator is an unknown quantity at this point

I learned from trying to do a rollin burnout at 30mph ,,i went to dump the clutch and give a lil front brake and it just hooked and shot forward because i forgot to shift my weight over the front .. its not a trick i like to do frequently..