Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 06:36 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
+1 whts tha dilly?
+179379743 my crippled *** wants to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2005, 06:37 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

im sure you guys will see somehitng.......maybe even a video....everyone is taking off today........so it may be a few days or so before itmakes it to the internet
Old 10-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OLIVER
+179379743 my crippled *** wants to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your not crippled, you have no idea what crippled is. Im the real handicap in this thread j/k i guess u need your fingers too sometimes huh.
Vegas Vegas Vegas!!!!! cmon lets hear about it!!! Pics video anythign would be great
Old 10-10-2005, 08:55 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

yea and girls don't forget october 21st another vegas session :YEAH *** I'm so tired today,didn't have **** for sleep this weekend.... Thanks everyone for comming out! Hope to see u all gain soon

P.S. Word on street is that Art got a 600
Old 10-10-2005, 09:35 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

great, now we get to see coasters and a no hander on a 600 too
Old 10-10-2005, 09:42 PM

QuickSilverBusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex

Bwahahahaa........sorry Art, but that was a good one..
Old 10-10-2005, 09:55 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

yo all i can say is f'n awsome time, sick riders, lots of wasted people,rubbin boobies,long azz limos,and cool as fU@K people, I say lets do this every 3,4,5 or 6 months.Cause either way were gonna do this sh@t again for sure DOGZ!!!!

yo nick thanks for the hospitality!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:48 PM
TheShirtCave.com

DerekLee is an unknown quantity at this point

It was definately a good time!!! Except sunday, I cracked my foot... Then trying to keep riding with a fracture wasn't a good idea! Woke up with it swollen as hell this morning.... Well, I guess I have a few weeks to edit now! LOL

Good riding with you guys!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:51 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DerekLee
It was definately a good time!!! Except sunday, I cracked my foot... Then trying to keep riding with a fracture wasn't a good idea! Woke up with it swollen as hell this morning.... Well, I guess I have a few weeks to edit now! LOL

Good riding with you guys!
hell yeah derek :YEAH
Old 10-11-2005, 12:24 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Most fun ive ever had....thanks every one

Especially Nick, you are way too cool man.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:55 AM

forgot to mention sleep with a lot of girls I had 2, that I met first time this weekend. and u ? o yea and chainsaws? can't stop doing all of it just cuz it's 2 much fun

btw: glad no one went to jail this weekend. Last thing I remember everyone almost got in a fight with cops and security...
Old 10-11-2005, 01:01 AM

o yea Nick I forgot u was suppost to lift my bike and put it on 12 bar.well we'll do it soon,I'll make sure to bring the camera
Old 10-11-2005, 01:01 AM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm tired as **** i just walked in the door

BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE

I want to thank everyone that drove so far to throw down the sickest weekend vegas has seen to date. best birthday ever thats for sure

sick sick sick
Old 10-11-2005, 01:56 AM
TheShirtCave.com

DerekLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by got circles?
hell yeah derek :YEAH
LOL, I got my very own "Moon boot" now... Just thankful I don't have to trust you guys to wheel me up and down escalators on the strip. :P
Old 10-11-2005, 01:58 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha YEAH!! Daves Mr. deeds foot was off the hook! haha. Love you Dave! Guy owns the sickest truck ever
Old 10-11-2005, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
hahaha YEAH!! Daves Mr. deeds foot was off the hook! haha. Love you Dave! Guy owns the sickest truck ever
yea and that little trailer looked really funny on it
Old 10-11-2005, 04:59 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

There is so much to say about this weekend that I would lose all readers thanks to stunter add. I'll make it short this time

Joejoe: First to come last to leave trooper is passed out on my couch right now about to head into 2ft of snow back home in Denver. Joe, you're a pimp, keep that hard work up!

Squirrel: Happy Birthday, yeah dog! I'm privileged you came into my city to celebrate and gave us the best excuse to have a stunt party ever. If you don't know this kid yet you will. He's going to take **** over.

Sean: Get a new elbow and bring your bike next time, I gotta see you manhandle that *****.

Ernie, Dave, and Schooly Mike: My Albqequrque champions, Dave and his Mr. Deeds foot in a wheelchair flying at mach 10 to the stairs at Mandalay Bay still makes me laugh, almost as good as you jumping up into that truck, damnit I love that truck. Mikey, this kid has soul, cant say that about many people his age but he has it, wish I would have seen you ride again, next time, get your nerd on boy! Ernie, style master of death! I can't wait to see this G14 **** you have brewing, most fun man to watch ever.

Arizona: All the AA guys, to be honest I can't remember all your names at this point because ALL of Arizona's stunters came and crashed at my house. You're a bunch of pimps, any of you are welcome in my home at any time. There is a ton of talent with momentum behind them in Arizona, I see big things taking place now that winter is around the corner and it will be cold enough to ride for longer than an hour. Mike, Zack, and Sadim are progressing like mad, cant wait to ride with you again. Zack, love ya man, heal up quick!!

Sic Riders: Damn good to sit down and talk with you for a minute, sorry we missed that last dinner. I must have cut nate off at least 10 times and he never punched me in the face, that man has patience. Shame about your foot Derek, I was hoping to see you ride more.

Sacnuts: Fun running around with you all, even if we were all to tired for are own good. Damn Joey, ****in HC circles like nothing, and you tucking though was straight hardcore, noting beats a 6'5'' man tucking a 5050 to HC. Phil, why did you need to mash endos, there needed to be one trick you didn't have locked down. It was good to be on a bike at the same time as you and not behind a camera for once. See you in a couple weeks!

Kendal and Mike: Love ya guys, progressing like mad too. Not sure what fire is under your *** but if there is a trick to be done Mike has it. Kendal the style master, that ***** looking good and clean, circles are there now too. I see good things for you.

Cameron: The stuntlife prizefighter, always good to talk to you. Come back and stay for a while after your next fight, I want to steal some of your tricks.

Kavi: That was some funny ****, its been a couple years from the last time 4 cops put me in an arm bar and threatened to kick my ***.

Rob, shiro, Austin, art: Rob is the flat out best Vegas liaison. Took care of everyone, bought the whole stuntworld liquor and limo rides, you're the man! Shiro has so much damn motivation he bought another F4, he's going to take over vegas soon. And Austin, its handbrake time foo!! Art, well what do you know, mother ****er bought a 600. You should have taken my drunken bet, I was out of my mind you could have made up any bullshit and I would have tossed that 250 on it. Chips are down, its 600 time, lets see that river card!

Dustin: Nice to meet you, develop a look and make it happen!

I know I'm forgetting someone and I will feel like an *** when it hits me.

All the locals, thanks for showing up and watching the show, hope you had a good time!

****in lost you, i knew it, damn a.d.d.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:17 AM

Art, well what do you know, mother ****er bought a 600. You should have taken my drunken bet, I was out of my mind you could have made up any bullshit and I would have tossed that 250 on it. Chips are down, its 600 time, lets see that river card!
I don't take advantage of drunk stunters only drunk girls

yea that 600 is so light I can lift it of the cage with one finger... we'll see what happens when everyone comes back in 2 weeks.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:08 PM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

YEAH DOG!!!!!!!!!!!! ernie and skooler it was nice to meet you guys finnaly, wish i could have rode, went to the doctor again this morning, theyre on the take my money as long as they can while my body heals itself program, skooler take care of that backor youll end up a cripple like me. Every one i met it was a blast, and everyone else, you know i love you guys, nick you just got plain nasty, i cant believe it so much fun to watch, art turn on mcleoud, MCLEOUD I DONT FUKIN KNOW lol, rob good to see you again, all the ARIZONA BOYS you guys all got better since the last time. wish you coulda stayed another night, dave its always fun to chill with you.

WHYS THAT GUY YELLOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

He drank too much gatorade lol i dont know why but that was the funniest ****

YEAH DOG!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 01:53 PM
STRIPPER PIMP

VEGAS-ROB is an unknown quantity at this point

sayword playas im so glad everyone came out to vegas this weekend it was great.nick thank sadim for the limo i just helped with 20 bucks.anyways what a weekend,all i got to say is im sure soco and lime are gonna get destroyed in many different cities now.mike you need to change your screen name to got soco?kendall it was good kickin it with you and mike,squirrel,goose,joe joe the pimp,def a good time,aa cats,sic,sacnuts,and whoever else was there what a time.lets def do it again.nick van slooten getting hemped up by the cops was great,and also dirty danza for making that girl puke all over his hog in the bag.that sh*t should of been taped for a reality show.hint hint lets do it reality stunting, behind the scenes of drunken,smutty,tattooed stunters who were black.

Quick Reply: Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!