Outkastz Riders need HELP B/C OF KATRINA

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 02:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Outkast Rafe is an unknown quantity at this point
Outkastz Riders need HELP B/C OF KATRINA

read

let me first start by saying that im so happy everyone is safe the only person we havent heard from is john but he may be on his way up to st. louis so streetfighters if yall see him tell him to phone home or just let us know hes still living

the horrible week started on sunday morning when brian and i were the only ones left in new orleans the rest of the team had evacuated
teva went to houston with his family
kerry went to panama city beach
and john was MIA REALLY NO ONE KNEW WHERE HE WAS
brian and i said we would hold down the fort and stay for the hurricane
so monday morning i woke up for about seven and thought i was gonna stop at mac donalds for a sausage biscuit and everything was closed and locked down. I went to brians house to see him packing his whole closet of clothes
he looked at me and said "dude i know you dont want to go, so im going to knock you out and then haul your *** away".
so then me being the pssy that i am i said fck "ill go pack my bags"
we packed our **** and loaded the bikes up and were on our way to meet kerry in panama
the trip that we thought would only be a two day trip is still going on
we drove to panama which is only a 6hr drive tooks us about 11hrs we arrive to panama thinking we would hook up with some locals and ride but thats was totally out of the question
the next moring "monday" the storm hit this is when we knew that we were......**i just received a call from john in the middle of me writing this he is alive and hes has his things loaded up but he is still in the city he said he will be leaving soon and heading to st. louis he told me he fired at least 10 rounds from people trying to break into his home. I will keep everyone updated on when he definately gets out of town**...... everyone at the hotel in panama were glued to the tvs watching the hurricane update. my dad rode the hurricane out between louisiana and mississippi line on the gulf coast. I had no contact with him all day monday and the last time someone heard from him was monday at 5am. Brian and I said that we would get on the road to look for him that morning. Tues. at 2am we went to wal-mart and bought three five gallon gas cans and filled up the truck, both bikes, and the cans which totalled 85 bucks and another 6 or 7 for the playboy. We got on the road and was on the phone with highway patrol trying to find out were was I 10 open and closed. Luckily, it was open all the way to slidell. On our way coming into the city we must have driven over at least 10-15 powerlines. There were 18 wheelers flipped over on the interstate, boats washed up from the storm surge, billboards cracked in half, trees and debris all over. There was a van who seemed to have hooked a fallen powerline and was fliped upside down on the shoulder there was also another truck maybe 30 miles further which had hooked a powerline and shot onto oncoming traffic. We drove carefully into Louisiana and stopped at the Louisiana rest area cause Brian had to take a **** he walked into the womens bathroom to a room of darkness he came back to the truck for a flashlight and said he wanted to check the stalls for snakes and any animals. Meanwhile, I was talking to some people at the rest area who had ran out of gas. So I gave the family five gallons and we continued our trip we snuck into the back of the city and arrived at my dads house to hear the generator running and him singing in the shower. We got in the truck to drive around the city and see how bad it was. One family told us they had 6-7 feet of water in 15 min. in their home. One of the bridges that crosses over the lake was washed out...see attached pic.
After this we drove to baton rouge to stay with family. And the following morning "Wed." we decided to head back to New Orleans to check on the business. When we arrived into the city we seen looting, colapsed buildings and flooded streets. We went to our homes to see how bad the damage was, and also to get important items from our homes. We got back on the road, and headed back to baton rouge and decided to go back to new orleans to search for John on Thurs. As we arrived into the city a friend of ours ,who is DEA, was stationed on the route in. We pulled over to speak to him and he told us to be careful the mall is on fire, their are snipers hanging out of choppers firing on looters and the orders for the law enforcement is to shoot and kill whomever you feel the need to be shot. He also said martial law was in full effect. We drove around the city with my girlfriends dad holding a pistol grip shotgun, Brian holding a glock .40 and myself holding an AR-15 with two 30 round mags. Luckily, we did not have to use. Their was no luck finding John but his bike and the trailor was missing from my work. I was dazed to find out how he got the trailor out of my shop.
There were a bunch of other misc. things that happened but I am really getting tired of typing and a doubt that many of you will read this story.

Anyway I am here to write that Outkastz riders will probably seperate and spread to different cities and states. Some have no jobs and no homes and are living out of hotels with a couple hundred dollars on them. The city will not be livable and workable for at least 2 months. They are estimating it to be 6 months to 2 years before the city is back to running proper again

I am not one to ask or beg for money but at this time right now anything will be helpful, greatfully appreciated, and remembered.

If you can send any funds via paypal movistargixxer_6@yahoo.com the money will be distributed to those on the team who need it most.
Thanks for everything we will not leave stuntlife or stuntriding
because we have grown to love this lifestyle

ps I wish I would have had a video camera with me for this experience because it would have made more money than any stunt riding video ever. lol.

i wish none of you will have to experience what we are experiencing. This is being said to be the worst disaster in American history

thanks
Outkast Rafe

Last edited by Outkast Rafe; 09-02-2005 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:54 PM

Re: Outkastz Riders need HELP B/C OF KATRINA

Old 09-02-2005, 02:55 PM

Old 09-02-2005, 02:56 PM

Old 09-02-2005, 03:19 PM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn Bro good to hear u and yours are ok for the most part!

Good luck with the up comming days
Old 09-02-2005, 03:22 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

I hate to see that happening, the state of the city I mean. I'm gonna send you gus something when it clears to my paypal accnt
Old 09-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Damn....

I really feel for you guys... outkastz you know i got mad love for ya'll!!!

I feel really lucky that i got to see new orleans just 3 weeks ago and before all this..

wish there was something i could do man..

im glad everyone is safe..

hang in there

-kane
Old 09-02-2005, 03:49 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that's a very scary story, glad you all made it out alright... I will try to send money as soon as i can, if for some reason something happens and you all don't have a place to stay, if you're ever in AZ i know you can crash at my place, and i also know aggravated assault would be more than happy to help you guys out too... maybe it's time to move to az? only thing you have to worry about here is *****ing about the heat, no hurricanes, tornado's, snow, earthquakes.. really safe... think it over, hang in there guys n good luck!
Old 09-02-2005, 03:57 PM

outkastz 1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well That Is A Short Version Of The Story I Tell You This I Hope No One Else Has To See What We Have Went Through ! Rafe ,teva, Kerry ,and John Is Veryhard To Leave But I Will Be Off To Tenn For A Little Bit Hope To See Ya Soon Will Be Calling All The Time So Holla At Ya Boy!
Old 09-02-2005, 04:10 PM

D. STUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

well i dont have any money but i got an extra bedroom here in houston if n e one needs a place to stay for a while
Old 09-02-2005, 04:11 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

crazy..my aunt and uncle lost their home and their hotel in mississippi..
Old 09-02-2005, 04:37 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

if u guys have paypal post your paypal email address and ill hook u up with 50 bucks, that is if u have it and can get to a bank after transfer.
Old 09-02-2005, 04:44 PM

Ninja Nick is an unknown quantity at this point

rafe, glad to hear your o.k. hit me up if you swing through lake charles if you need a place to crash. 337-274-6463
Old 09-02-2005, 05:12 PM

Evil is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Outkastz Riders need HELP B/C OF KATRINA

Any of the outkastz riders that need a place to stay are more than welcome @ my house for as long as you need,call me if you need anything anytime (562)225-0666 hope to hear from you guys !!

EVIL>
Old 09-02-2005, 05:15 PM

Ninja Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, thats crazy man... if anyone is still in panama, hit me up... we will be practicing on sunday.... if you guys need anything holla and the ruckus croud is here to help..

-bobble
Old 09-02-2005, 06:14 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, Rafe. I can't believe that you think we wouldn't read this. New Orleans is in a world of hurt. I talked to Teva the other day. Good to hear that you guys are doing as well as can be expected. Yall can crash at Paw Paw's house if you need to! Holla.

Paw Paw
Old 09-02-2005, 06:37 PM

DUMPSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man that is one hell of a story. please keep us updated in the next couple of days of whats going on
Old 09-02-2005, 06:42 PM

thanks everyone as of right now im staying with family in baton rouge ,kerry is with family in tyler texas i think ,teva had to get an apartment brian is on his way to tenn.
most of us will file for unemployement until we can get back to our homes and jobs
but thanks to everyone who offered their homes to all the members of outkastz

if anyone would like to send funds send to paypal address
movistargixxer_6@yahoo.com
i have a paypal debit card so the funds will be distributed instanly

hey darius thanks for contributing just to let you know we watch servin the streets on our way up to panama
Old 09-02-2005, 06:44 PM

jdridin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo I know I dont know any of yall but if you need a place to stay, my house is open for yall. I live in the southern part of Missouri about an hour and a half south of STL. Let me know.

Peace Justin
Old 09-02-2005, 06:47 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
Damn, Rafe. I can't believe that you think we wouldn't read this. New Orleans is in a world of hurt. I talked to Teva the other day. Good to hear that you guys are doing as well as can be expected. Yall can crash at Paw Paw's house if you need to! Holla.

Paw Paw

i live in the orlando area if any of you guys need a place to stay, i got some extra beds and couches, plus we ride every night, give me a call if ya need anything.........407-334-4006

Quick Reply: Outkastz Riders need HELP B/C OF KATRINA