Warren Jamez on MTV's "The Reality Show"

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 08:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

StuntRagz Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Warren Jamez on MTV's "The Reality Show"

Originally Posted by warrenjamez
your absolutely right... I got wind of a contest being put on to compete for your own reality show and you needed to make a 2-3 minute tape of why you should have your own show. So i slapped something together and sent it in a couple of months ago and never got any calls or anything. turns out im in vegas this weekend and see my ugly *** on the tv and thats all i even know at this point. I do know the show airs the 13th and if everyone would watch it it would be cool. I think some positive publicity for our sport would be all it needs to go to the next level. It goes by votes and i guess whoever has the most gets the show, so haters.... put your pride aside for a minute and look at the big picture and vote for my punk *** so i can shed some light on the "Reality" of stunt riding as a whole and not let mtv twist the **** to make us look like some ****! Anyway thats all i know for now but ill keep ya posted...Peace!!!
that's what's up right there! good luck we all could use you in the light.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah no doubt i think this would be a good move for the sport...Get some positvie light on it..Hook us up with some info on voting warren
Old 09-07-2005, 01:47 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CBO
U got my vote, we should start a thread and stick it so people can vote, cause as of now how do we vote for you. Just let us all know so we can.
You should be able to vote at mtv.com
Warrens got my vote and MTV being punk as fu(k now will deffinently like the fact that hes on travis barkers FAMOUS team
P.S. warren i private messaged you about an order figured i'd post here since I never look at my messages
Old 09-07-2005, 01:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

seen that **** too .... he's got my vote ....

anyone notice the clip of some chick and a 50 too on one of the commercials??
Old 09-08-2005, 12:48 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

You can view the preview bs here not too much of jamez
http://www.mtv.com/onair/dynamic_tem...ents/modules/#