Old 08-26-2005, 11:57 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
u mean who the best riders in the hobby are
Old 08-27-2005, 12:09 AM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is his information as stated before.

****MOD EDIT***** THERE WILL BE NO POSTING OF OTHERS PERSONAL INFO, I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE. If I missed another I will check for that also.*********

what a tool...hes talking so much **** i can smell it here in virginia.

dont listen to this non sense...FMX didnt go mainstream cause some dumbass said "uh i want to make a dVd with my moms camcorder" it became huge cause people ****** loves it.

total bullshit...we should kill his dog

Last edited by Erik; 08-27-2005 at 07:00 AM.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
dont you mean P.O.'d , ya dumb ****? lol

well, you are from S.A. lol
T.O.'d = Ticked Off

GOSH!
Old 08-27-2005, 12:58 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

this thread has been pwnd!!!!
Attached Images  
Old 08-27-2005, 01:41 AM

CHAO5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Look, it's Mr. Vansplooten with one of the many beautiful women you get when you sign onto his DVD roster.

I think I'll stick with the ***** I get from stuntin at my spots.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dave2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	150566  
Old 08-27-2005, 03:08 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

2 Things.

1. Videos do not bring in enough revenue to brag about this as you are.

2. A legit company would not put themselves at risk to solicit video footage as you are for liability reason.

I could be wrong but I agree with most everyone else on this and call

PS: Many people myself included have put a lot into this sport to make it where it is today. I get footage from riders all over. Now you got these guys second-guessing that. I at least helped the sport and competed.

I am Sooo Pissed at this guy!!!!! GOD!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 03:13 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

jay-

where ohh where do i start, good job first of all for being one of the few people to post up some **** to bring people out the wood work, for some BS.

do u relize it took 10 years for fmx to become big? do u realize skateboarding is still illegal in most public areas? the "pros" still run from cops!

how can u come on here claiming to be pushing this thing we have "mainstream" and not have included the top riders already in ur ingenious plan? i would have more faith in u if u have been around alot longer. how can u sell something, an idea, a vision, to these people (ur investors, ect...)when u have limited knowledge about ur product (stunting)? cuz if u knew u would already know who the top riders are. so what u can pop a woolie and now u got it figured out? how can u make a gameplan and not include the team on whats going on from the jump? dont u think brining in the top riders from the start would have helped? at least they have depth in the game they know the ins and outs.

how can u be a car sales man and only have driven a car once? get what im saying. u pop some woolies read a few things here and there, and u got this game on lock? so ur telling me the cats that started this **** and are at the top of the game, who have been putting more into it then we will ever know, dont know ****, but some joe schmoe claims he has paved the road to bring this sport mainstream, without the help of the people in it?

so who u talking to? who are these companies u cant release the names of cuz its not the right time? gatorade? not likely cuz ive been in contact with those guys, who major distrabution companies? need a contact person? holler at me ill be real sure to sell u my playbook!

even if this was to go mainstream not everyone will be there for that ride, just the top players, the problem with people like u is u come here promising this and that and the noobies cant see it for what it really is, if it was to go big 95% are still gona be doing the same **** we are now. with the acception when we see it on TV we get to holler out, "ya ya i know that dude"

there are only 2 things that are ever gona make anyone real $ off of this ****, that DVD's and merchandice! u figure out that game and u got it made!

think of how fun this sport would be if it went mainstream. a comp every other week, everyone contending to be the next big thing, the next big name. people would get so burned out of it fast. stuntwarz wouldnt hold its value to us as it does now it would just be another big comp, no one would care. it would no longer be about driving hours on end to make it there to have a weekend u will only talk about for the next 12 months till it rolls around again. it is good the way it is now the bigger and more worth while comps spread out giving ud all a lil something to look forward to for the next few months while were out busting *** everyday getting ready practicing doing shows for side $ to keep our **** running to make it to the stuntwarz and other comps to show the A game and have a blast!

if this thing goes big and the few on top make it cool, member ur roots! as for the rest of us still rocking out just as we always have been let the good times roll, like i said if u really wanna make $ off this **** its on those 2 things i mentioned and u got the game on lock. as for us we have just about done that, but its not all the way there.

so in closing i come to u with this jay, ur plan is weak, ur cedibility is weak, good luck with ur ventures, but in the end no matter what u will need a sanctioned body to represent.

sorry to all if none of this made sence its 311 AM and this fukked pissed me off

layta

keller
Old 08-27-2005, 08:53 AM

Pflepnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Ultimate SR
I can understand everyone’s confusion. the DVD’s are just a way to find the best riders out there. Just because you have a video out and your name is somewhat known, does not necessarily make you the best. there are plenty of other people that can ride just as well and would like to have a chance to do something big other then just sell videos. And that is what we are going to do. You are absolutely right when you say the sport needs some kind of organization, we have been working on the organization factor for over two years and we cant just come out and tell every one the plan. We first have to put together the best riders in the USA and that is why we insist on seeing some of your personality on your footage that you send in. there is a plan for the future but we have to take it one step at a time. it’s like learning to do a wheelie you cant just jump on and do it, you have to take the time to work out all aspect.

Who the F*ck are you?

I am from MN and I have definetley never met you before...
Old 08-27-2005, 10:34 AM

The Ultimate SR is an unknown quantity at this point

What you just said made perfect sense, all but the part where you people still think I am out to rip someone off I am sorry if you think that way, but that is not the case. I appreciate your sincerity and your mild tone

Not that I have to keep responding to all this bulls*** because there are plenty of people that were interested. And chose to contact me for more information with out bashing me on stunt life to these people I give my thanks.

But as far as me not knowing what is going on in this sport you are wrong. Yes I know who the top people in the game are, but the one thing you people don’t seem to understand this isn’t about that, because there are a lot more people out there that have mad skills and are pretty much unknown and this is just to give every one the same opportunity. For you people that decided that this was bull **** with out giving it a shot it is a closed minded thing to do in my opinion. But I know what it is like to be ripped off and have things stole from you that you have worked hard to get. But I can assure you that is not my intention. Every thing I am doing and have done in the past is for the sport and the people that love it as much as I do.

As far as me trying to start something I know nothing about . Well you are wrong there as well. I know how much hard work goes into riding a motorcycle. not ever trying to clime I am as good as you are or any one else in the game for that matter. When I stopped riding and dedicated my life to the sport of motorcycle, and the pursuit to bring the sport to the next level, I could ride a wheelie for a mile with out hitting the rev limiter. Now that might not seem to be very far to most of you people, and you are free to bag on me more if you want. But if you can remember back how much work it took for you to accomplish that , and remember the thrill & confidence you got from it when you achieved it, it was like nothing else. So for all of you that think my intentions are some where else you are wrong I dedicated all my time, effort & money into bringing the sport to the next level. For the love of the game and the joy of riding a motorcycle gave to me, and to try to make the people that don’t ride and insist on calling the police when they see you doing wheelies down the highway understand that this is not a game. But in order to do that we must change the world, and the way people think and that is not an easy thing to do.

As far as me giving you the names of the power players you people have to understand I’m I am not going to jeopardize the contact I have made, just to make you happy. I have worked very hard to get to this point and I’m not going to just throw it all away. At this point you people that are so set on me doing this for the wrong reason you would just find something else to clam was bulls*** and use the names to your advantage and that would be bulls*** on your part. but I don’t think you would have a problem with it. But the one thing you don’t understand is that if you were to try to get in touch with my contact all you would do is blow it all. To make something like this happen it takes more then being a good motorcycle rider, and I have what it takes believe it or not.

If you go to the web site under the rider release form fill it out and check the box that says you would not like us to us your footage if not chosen to be the team to represent your state. I will not do any thing with your footage. But we will have some kind of trust established and I can give more information.

I am an honest guy just trying to help the sport I love and respect. And the same thing goes to all the people that love it just as much as I do.

Again I would just like to say thanks to all the people that looked past all the s*** being said and decided it was worth a shot. Congratulations :YEAH
Old 08-27-2005, 11:00 AM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

What you just said made perfect sense, all but the part where you people still think I am out to rip someone off I am sorry if you think that way, but that is not the case. I appreciate your sincerity and your mild tone

Not that I have to keep responding to all this bulls*** because there are plenty of people that were interested. And chose to contact me for more information with out bashing me on stunt life to these people I give my thanks.

But as far as me not knowing what is going on in this sport you are wrong. Yes I know who the top people in the game are, but the one thing you people don’t seem to understand this isn’t about that, because there are a lot more people out there that have mad skills and are pretty much unknown and this is just to give every one the same opportunity. For you people that decided that this was bull **** with out giving it a shot it is a closed minded thing to do in my opinion. But I know what it is like to be ripped off and have things stole from you that you have worked hard to get. But I can assure you that is not my intention. Every thing I am doing and have done in the past is for the sport and the people that love it as much as I do.

As far as me trying to start something I know nothing about . Well you are wrong there as well. I know how much hard work goes into riding a motorcycle. not ever trying to clime I am as good as you are or any one else in the game for that matter. When I stopped riding and dedicated my life to the sport of motorcycle, and the pursuit to bring the sport to the next level, I could ride a wheelie for a mile with out hitting the rev limiter. Now that might not seem to be very far to most of you people, and you are free to bag on me more if you want. But if you can remember back how much work it took for you to accomplish that , and remember the thrill & confidence you got from it when you achieved it, it was like nothing else. So for all of you that think my intentions are some where else you are wrong I dedicated all my time, effort & money into bringing the sport to the next level. For the love of the game and the joy of riding a motorcycle gave to me, and to try to make the people that don’t ride and insist on calling the police when they see you doing wheelies down the highway understand that this is not a game. But in order to do that we must change the world, and the way people think and that is not an easy thing to do.

As far as me giving you the names of the power players you people have to understand I’m I am not going to jeopardize the contact I have made, just to make you happy. I have worked very hard to get to this point and I’m not going to just throw it all away. At this point you people that are so set on me doing this for the wrong reason you would just find something else to clam was bulls*** and use the names to your advantage and that would be bulls*** on your part. but I don’t think you would have a problem with it. But the one thing you don’t understand is that if you were to try to get in touch with my contact all you would do is blow it all. To make something like this happen it takes more then being a good motorcycle rider, and I have what it takes believe it or not.

If you go to the web site under the rider release form fill it out and check the box that says you would not like us to us your footage if not chosen to be the team to represent your state. I will not do any thing with your footage. But we will have some kind of trust established and I can give more information.

I am an honest guy just trying to help the sport I love and respect. And the same thing goes to all the people that love it just as much as I do.

Again I would just like to say thanks to all the people that looked past all the s*** being said and decided it was worth a shot. Congratulations :YEAH
its like when the mother speaks in Charlie brown. wha wha wha
Old 08-27-2005, 11:08 AM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schwartz
2 Things.

1. Videos do not bring in enough revenue to brag about this as you are.

2. A legit company would not put themselves at risk to solicit video footage as you are for liability reason.

I could be wrong but I agree with most everyone else on this and call

PS: Many people myself included have put a lot into this sport to make it where it is today. I get footage from riders all over. Now you got these guys second-guessing that. I at least helped the sport and competed.

I am Sooo Pissed at this guy!!!!! GOD!!!
Yo wheelies are GAAABBBAAGE! lol
Old 08-27-2005, 11:10 AM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138767
(thread about this in the mn forum... apperently some people here know him)
Old 08-27-2005, 01:43 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CHAO5
Look, it's Mr. Vansplooten with one of the many beautiful women you get when you sign onto his DVD roster.

I think I'll stick with the ***** I get from stuntin at my spots.

Poor stick boy!!!! Is He breathing or is he dead??? It looks like E-Dub under that girl!!! I havent seen him today & I know he told me he was going out with this one girl. Who took the pic of him??? Is he alive anyway???
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dave2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	150609  
Old 08-27-2005, 02:11 PM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooooh ooooh i wanna be rich..........can i be down i am nasty at whoolies

oh wait my wheelies are garbage,but damn you are def a douche bag.......... :YEAH
how can u bring the sport mainstream when nothing you say makes sense
Old 08-27-2005, 05:22 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been doin' this for awhile and have heard this before. you've got to understand that we've heard this all before. not to say you aren't legit but i think darius is right on this one you should know who the top players are. as far as tryin' out i think ones like dan jackson, woods, stephens, including myself have been doin' it for years. we'll see.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:53 PM

speed2dirt is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I know who the top people in the game are, but the one thing you people don’t seem to understand this isn’t about that, because there are a lot more people out there that have mad skills and are pretty much unknown and this is just to give every one the same opportunity.
I'll give you some slack. I agree that there are many "unknown" riders out there busting some cool stuff. Look around here on SL and that is obvious. But is it right to call them the "ultimate stunt rider" or the "best in the U.S."? No, because they aren't. They are good and should be recognized, but that does not make them the best. It sounds more like an American Idol type thing than finding who truly is the best. That's cool and works for American Idol, but will it work for stunting? Maybe, maybe not. Why not take the American Idol idea and have auditions or tryouts in person rather than sending footage? That might help relieve some worries about stealing footage. Just an idea.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:13 PM

escort1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, I read everything word for word in this post, still confused.

When are these "backers" going to be made public to us? At some point and time they will need to be made public. Why are they being kept from us right now? Wouldnt you want us to put our money into these backers(if it is possible), so they can feel better about backing this? I guess, I dont understand why a company would back someone and want to be kept private? It doesnt make sense. I have a lot of connections from corporate american and corporate world, none of them would ever make a contract to keep private from something they are backing. They know that when they back something its going to cost money. So therefore, when the ink dries on the contract, they would want their name out there, so people put money back into the company. It's a cycle that continuously revovles.

If you are going to front something big, you have to come with something big otherwise people arent going to take you seriously. Hence what has happened in this thread.

I will give you a chance, if and only if, you can send me a business plan and/or proposition. Also, if you are signing contracts, you must know what a contract is all about. Therefore, I want a contract that I can sign when I send the copyrighted raw footage. Otherwise, I think this idea is a scam.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:17 PM

escort1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, just to let everyone know, I dont stunt all that much. I am just learning. so please dont flame me on this one. I am just trying to make any sense of this proposition in my own mind.

Peace
Mark
Old 08-27-2005, 09:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

The one thing I cant understand is why you all have such a problem with moving the sport ahead. You don’t have any thing to lose. To get a sport to the “main stream” isn’t just a flip of a switch. There are a lot of people involved.
Quick question...

Who are you and who are all these amazing contacts. Donald Trump is Donald Trump, not THE ULTIMATE BUSINESS MAN!

Old 08-27-2005, 10:32 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Manny
Drew Stone... ( NYC Films )
Nick Brocha... ( Apex Films)
They scout the skilled riders & put them on film.

You are just soliciting to do the same thing. They at least go explore for them selves & get it on film. They Follow the sport. If you follow the sport you know whos got skill.
Weird way of soliciting to make money of someone elses footage!

nick is a funny f uuck. he's the man

Quick Reply: the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight