the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 03:40 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Hiding in the southern maine woods. I think some redneck has him tied up in a shed somewhere
yall need to go kick his **** and drag him out and make him ride!! lol
Old 08-26-2005, 03:40 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

what i think is funny if this guy was really who he says he is.why the **** would he have to post up on a forum to find out whos the best.........being the mac pimp daddy you claim you are.you should have all the inside connections and not have to turn to an internet forum for help
Old 08-26-2005, 03:42 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
yall need to go kick his **** and drag him out and make him ride!! lol

Seen him ride in Sept last year, It didnt take him more then 15 min to catch up to what everyone is doing. don't think he has touched the bike since. I think I am going to call and harass the lil bastid after work
Old 08-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Ultimate SR
All you people have to understand this was not my intension to start this this way some one else was talking about it some where else and I just wanted to put a stop to the confusion before it got started in here. Please try to ask questions that pertain to the business at hand. As far as me knowing the answers to the questions about things that don’t pertain to the sport moving ahead, I am not going to play games.
I have a great question, one that YOU actually inspired me to do myself....

Q. Why not help people without trying to make a profit?

Now that is a true stunters attitude on and off the bike... Can you handle that?

P.S. Paw Paw, that was quick on the avatar hack, got me rolling.....

Camo Mike
....more to come....
Attached Images  
Old 08-26-2005, 04:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its so funny how everybody thinks they know whos the best.......

ANd i also thinks its fuuny how soo many people want to get rich and famous from stunt riding.....DUDE get a job...you don't like working....do you think somebodies going to pay you to do one or two shows a day for weeks at atime....im sure most of you newbies couldn't even hang for the day and still keep it interesting.....

This Website was cool when it started,,,,its turning into a bunch of gay ****,complaining pansies, posers and bullshitters trying to get rich.....

In my travels to stunt shows ive learned ONE HUGE POINT....were are all children......everybody wants it there way...and nobody wants to compromise....
Old 08-26-2005, 04:04 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

question 2...Chauncy Viera?
I dont think this sport will ever get big enuff to be on lunchboxes and sht
KID---"mom im gonna buy a 10,000 dollar bike and break my legs trying to be a stuntrider."
MOM--- "NO"

KID--" how about a skateboard then?"
MOM-- " OK"
Old 08-26-2005, 04:04 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
This Website was cool when it started,,,,its turning into a bunch of gay ****,complaining pansies, posers and bullshitters trying to get rich.....
what crowd do u fall into
Old 08-26-2005, 04:14 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TILLER
what crowd do u fall into
the ride with friends and have fun and split wiggs group...... :YEAH
Old 08-26-2005, 04:23 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
the ride with friends and have fun and split wiggs group...... :YEAH
Old 08-26-2005, 04:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

homeboy doesn't even have a bike! he knows nothin about the stunt community, he has that gen-x persuasion, that he thinks he will use to his advantage, check up man, we're adults, not nieve 15yr olds (sry to beto,gunpete,doodle & nags) who can be taken advantage of. You made a comment about not being fun time, mother fvcker what do you think riding is about!? it's all about fun! and if you've been in the stunt scene for so long, nobody uses the term "i am a stunt rider myself"

Old 08-26-2005, 05:18 PM

CHAO5 is an unknown quantity at this point

*** this, I'm an average stunter with a team that has fun. This btch wants me to send him my shyt so he can make money off it while lying about it. That pisses me off, and is an insult to everyone on here. I like my sport the way it is.... when it becomes mainstream so much the better. But until then if I see you on my streets my crew or myself is gonna stomp ya.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:20 PM

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

[QUOTE= "i am a stunt rider myself"[/QUOTE]

Ha ha That sounds like something a would say. I got pulled over once and the said " Hey man I know how it is, I do the same thing on my bike but I do it in a controlled area" I could not help but laugh and almost went to jail.

Is this guy a trying to bust some people doing freeway **** or what?

HAHAHAHAHA

What a fukin Idiot.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:37 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

people also need to be smart when dealing with outside sources. my lawer has looked over absolutly everything our group has even thought about signing. its worth the couple bucks you chip in as a group to do that in the long run. also it only costs a couple hundred bucks to have your group name copy written, then if someone tries to screw you...ya got em by the *****...you got to be smart.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:43 PM

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all I would just like to say what’s up to all the motorcycle stunt riders in America.

I am the president of www.theultimatestuntrider.com and this message is for all the people that don’t understand what’s going on. We are going to bring this sport to the main stream, and in order to do this we had to come up with a way to find the best stunt riders, and because there are so many good riders out there we had to come up with a way to find the best of the best, and still keep everyone else happy. Just like in every sport for example AMA world super bike racing, motocross, supercross, freestyle, basketball, football ect. There are a millions of people that play and think they are the best, but there is only room for so many teams. So those fortunate people that have put in a lot of hard work to get to where they are, get a chance to call themselves “pros” the same thing applies here. So you could call this your try outs. So if you think getting a high quality DVD made from your crews footage, and receiving a huge percentage of royalties for absolutely no cost to you and a chance to call your self a “pro” in this sport when it comes main stream is a bad thing ,then maybe this isn’t for you. every one wants the sport to come main stream this is where it starts. Either your in or your out . Either way it’s coming main stream. The ultimate stunt rider has built relationships with some big names in some big places, but before they come forward we have to prove we have a sport that belongs in the main stream, and that is what we are out to do. So you can come along for the ride and participate in bringing the sport to the next level, or sit on the side lines. But we all have to work together to make this happen. this isn’t going to be an easy road. All of your input and help is greatly appreciated ………….

I look forward to working with all of you in the future

For any question visit www.theultimatestuntrider.com and go to questions & comments.

For those of you who have already submitted footage please disregard this post, and welcome aboard. :YEAH
yo bro forget all these guys.....i want it all ,u have any percs for me .......i have a few requests before i sighn on the dotted line..........i want b1tcheses ,2 40oz.old english bottles,(glass b1tch no cans),pack of newports ,and a limo,can u dig
Old 08-26-2005, 05:52 PM

TEDDY.B is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess you are just going to trust me. believe me I know that is not an easy thing to do, but in order for this to work you are going to have to trust someone at some time, that is just the way it is.

haha your asking stuntriders, the tops riders no less, ALL of whom at one point or another been burned by a supposed sponsor, promoter, someone who hired them to do a show, to trust someone(you) with absolutly no credible connections and/or references. comical at best!

1)if you are who you say you are, you'd have the tops dogs on board already
2) if you had who you say you had backing you, they'd be willing to come forward, again because...refer to no. 1

i doubt you have any business sense and obviously have no sense of the stuntriding community.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:02 PM

hot magma is a decent person

I just got off the phone with Speilberg and Cameron and my people at Sony and Paramount Pictures. They said if you guys send me your best footage and a check for $100 dollars we will put you in our new film. In return we will give you 41% of the gross.

I guess after this comment I've blown my chance to get into the Ultimate Stunt Rider.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:07 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

you guys are still posting up ?? come on now the guys a joker and wants to make easy bucks
someone close this thread
Old 08-26-2005, 06:09 PM

yungryder is a decent person

I figuerd it woulda been locked a long time ago......Like since my only post maybe...
Old 08-26-2005, 06:16 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

im from MN and i have noever seen or heard of this dude riding anywhere in that state.........i smell fraud................
Old 08-26-2005, 06:40 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
you guys are still posting up ?? come on now the guys a joker and wants to make easy bucks
someone close this thread
no way is this getting locked.. this is the first thread in 4 ever where stunters are agreeing and sticking up for each other. this is perfect!!!

post on

Quick Reply: the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight