Who all is sick of circles?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 07:04 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who all is sick of circles?

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
Eaze never said a thing about them being easy, or that he did not have respect for your bicycle riding abilities. He simply stated that in a thread about sportbike circles, you shouldn't be spaeking and giving your opinion as a rider. You don't ride these things yet. Thats all he is saying. Fu(ks sake.... Like I said. If you do circles in a show, I think you should rock them off idle, or just purposely haggard. That way they are entertaining to watch. Or find the crappiest part of pavement to do them on. Like in the OM DVD when sillyneck rolls circs on the dirt. Thats cool. Or work circles into something else, like float in a fast coaster, then go into circles. That way there's variety..... My buddy josh and I decided that from now on we open shows with power wheelies.... Those are cooler anyway.
lol I've started quite a few shows here lately with power wheelies. just plain old sit down power wheelies!! it gets em goin for sure! We've even worked up the crowd by telling them we were gonna do a 130mph wheelie! lol they go crazy for that ****
Paw Paw
Old 08-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
Eaze never said a thing about them being easy, or that he did not have respect for your bicycle riding abilities.
that's true, but then again i never gave anyone advice about big bikes but he sure seems to think so

He simply stated that in a thread about sportbike circles, you shouldn't be spaeking and giving your opinion as a rider.
I"m giving my opinion as a speactator, and as a bicycle rider speaking from my own experiences

if this blows up, who do you think is gonna gobble up T-shirts and stunt DVD's? the same age group doing that for skateboarding or BMX flatland

You don't ride these things yet. Thats all he is saying.

i thought he was saying that i was giving advice
Old 08-25-2005, 08:00 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread makes me curious... who's the best rider that can't do circles?
Old 08-25-2005, 08:16 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Pee Paw!!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:24 PM

DEBO is a decent person

yeah! paa has them on lock!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:46 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

power wheelies are cool!!!! who can do a power wheelie circle??? <-----wouldn't you need like a 1/2 mile circle for that???
Old 08-25-2005, 10:24 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

I've been working on circles for the last 4 months and they suck to learn, but once you roll through and get more than 3, they are fun as hell. I think that everyone here agrees on variety in your routine. I own a bar and currently play a copy of one of our videos. I sit there and watch peoples reaction to all the tricks and they think someone jumping from pegs to tank Christ's is the baddest trick in the book. They sit there and watch Teach rock spreader circles and have no reaction, but when Jimbo jumps onto his tank and just stands there, they're like "that's crazy".
People that go to shows only want 2 things, burnouts an crashes. For me, I rode today and watched Teach and Beaver rock some very sick circle combo's and didn't get bored once.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4rider
this thread makes me curious... who's the best rider that can't do circles?
Yeah, who?! I didnt think Kyle had 'em.. then I saw JDIII :YEAH
Old 08-25-2005, 11:37 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Oh we got a physics master on board here...Yeah I also know that his bike weighs 30 lbs...Not awhole lot of danger in that now is there ?
i majored in physics for a semester, and i never saw "danger" as a topic on my syllabus. weird.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:04 AM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay if we are talking crowd and shows here I think people just dont get circles and some of the other idle tricks...Some of you guys make a damn good point by saying to make it look a little choppier and dangerous...That could count for most tricks...Bottomline people want to see you perform the trick but at the sametime be on the edge of crashing..
Last weekend we were practicing no handers, coasters, circles, seat standers etc etc and there were a few families that happened to be watching in their cars...Well after we were done they came over and asked us to do an endo and a burnout ?? WTF ?? We just gave em the best 15 mins we had (which isnt much..lol)...and at the end of it all and endo with a burnout would of been the show stopper....
To funny

Cheers

SK
Old 08-26-2005, 11:06 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

i think O's are booring to watch when a person is learning them. shows they can be ok to watch as long as its not a solo rider out there doing them, it looks way better if a few people are rockin them. the only time i really truly enjoy watching O's is when someone pulls some gangstar **** and rocks them in traffic, some street **** is the best to watch. i watched kurt from ibws ride for a day and he can rock O's till he got way to dizzy to, i was in awww, that was a kool thing to see up close in person, let alone be able to get some good footage of it. pete u make some valid points as SK does and other do to, but just lay back on the drama, and quick fukking up uncle paws thread, bullo has got a huge point, but ive also been told to learn slow **** then go out and learn faster **** and it will come 10x easier, but no footage beats street **** in my opinion, thats all i got to say good thread tho

ps, doodle leave pete alone, ur stilla homo in my book
Old 08-26-2005, 03:33 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
OK,........ENOUGH WITH THE BICYCLE BULLSHYT!!!!!

If you have NO streetbike and don't stunt a streetbike, you are QUALIFIED to give your opinion as a fan/spectator/whatever. If you are a stunter but you can't rock a circle and/or haven't tried (like me) you are QUALIFIED to give your opinion as someone who can't/hasn't tried. I gave my opinion as someone who can't so my opinion comes from being a spectator and what I would want to see to keep me entertained, I couldn't tell you anything about how hard they are to do, or how rewarding it is to finally "get them down." I do know how rewarding it was to ride a long spreader down the highway at the balance point, and how it felt to slow down a standup on the highway tho.....so news tricks are rewarding, on a stuntbike, bicycle, fiddy or whatever.

i agree!! so i am giving my opinion as a spectator and newbie at stunts!! i am 45 yrs old, and i am working on doing slow sshit! cause fast **** will kill ya!! its awesome but it will kill ya!! a couple of young friends got really hurt and a couple got killed!! and since i'm old, and i don't want to die just yet!! hahahahahahahahaha!! anyway, this year at stunt wars, on friday was practice, i stood at the end of the track, watching everyone doing circles one after the other!! i stayed there all day!! i am sure i missed some awesome sshit, but i was like mesmerized!! if was phuckin amazing!! i just stood there and watched, and took pics and some videos!! it didn't matter what else they did with the circle, it was the sshit!! dan jackson, bullo, adam from street fighters, and a bunch of other guys!! circles are awesome, do i think that, thats all there is, no!! but circles are a huge part of this sport!!
and as soon as i get this 12'o wheelie thing on lock, i will try them!! and remember its just my opinion, ain't trying to change anyone's mind!! layta!!
Old 08-26-2005, 03:38 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by isocyanates
i agree!! so i am giving my opinion as a spectator and newbie at stunts!! i am 45 yrs old, and i am working on doing slow sshit! cause fast **** will kill ya!! its awesome but it will kill ya!! a couple of young friends got really hurt and a couple got killed!! and since i'm old, and i don't want to die just yet!! hahahahahahahahaha!! anyway, this year at stunt wars, on friday was practice, i stood at the end of the track, watching everyone doing circles one after the other!! i stayed there all day!! i am sure i missed some awesome sshit, but i was like mesmerized!! if was phuckin amazing!! i just stood there and watched, and took pics and some videos!! it didn't matter what else they did with the circle, it was the sshit!! dan jackson, bullo, adam from street fighters, and a bunch of other guys!! circles are awesome, do i think that, thats all there is, no!! but circles are a huge part of this sport!!
and as soon as i get this 12'o wheelie thing on lock, i will try them!! and remember its just my opinion, ain't trying to change anyone's mind!! layta!!
damn, I thought I was an old stunter @ 35!
Rock on my fellow raisin! :YEAH
Old 08-26-2005, 03:56 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Im not bored of circles at all in fact Ive never seen one in person! Thats right Ive never seen anyone do a circle in real life, **** Ive never seen anyone else besides my friends pull a 12.

So that boring circle you guys all have on lock would blow my and anyones else that lives areoud heres ****ing mind! Just like a 12 does when I do if for people that never thought it was possible.

You know what your problem is YOUR PLAYING IT OUT!!!!
Old 08-26-2005, 06:00 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
damn, I thought I was an old stunter @ 35!
Rock on my fellow raisin! :YEAH
just trying to do my part and keep the south dirty!! ya herd!! holla!!
hahahahahaha and all those other crazy sayin's !!!
Old 08-26-2005, 09:53 PM

Corey L is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by justin75south
i majored in physics for a semester, and i never saw "danger" as a topic on my syllabus. weird.

you MAJORED in it? but for a semester?
Old 08-26-2005, 09:56 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Circles Are Gay
Old 08-26-2005, 10:05 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Emrock
Circles Are Gay
isnt that your thang??? Hmmm LMAO
Old 08-26-2005, 10:08 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
Old 08-27-2005, 09:22 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~Carms~

I was thinkin the same thing.

Quick Reply: Who all is sick of circles?