Who all is sick of circles?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 12:12 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who all is sick of circles?

Circles are fun, but yeah you definately have to work on more than that when you are at the spot riding. I know what you mean about getting bored watching them, that's why you gotta do like e-dub said and rock em off idle to make them fast, scary looking and entertaining. I never thought about doing them off idle, until the other day when I read what he said, then when I went to pick up another f4i last night, there wasnt an idle cable, so I had to rock em no idle. They definately bring back the oh no he's gonna fall down possibility. One day everything is gonna be no idle. Even no-handers. Just go fast set it way back, and let it gear drag no handed..........we'll see.....
Old 08-25-2005, 01:23 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

With lot sizes getting smaller and smaller, and all our big spots going away its almost like we have to practice them!

This is what its all about.. GETTING A FULL BAG OF TRICKS. And riding with other people with a FULL BAG OF TRICKS. Then you can play on your bike and if someone wants to do two side by side rowdy spreaders, DO IT. Tandem Circles? DO IT. Endos? Call Matt L. lol!
Old 08-25-2005, 01:39 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think people get caught up in circles just because they are so challenging. You never learn them. Just when you think you are getting them down somebody else shows you you dont know a thing about em. I can watch brando rock circles all day.

Most of the time the people that ***** about em the most are the people that suck at em the most.. kinda like how I rag on pawpaw for bar tricks. I've never even tried to do any bar trick ever. Cause they are gay. j/k

I need to learn some bar tricks tho.. Hey keith, what do you suggest for a 12 bar? I was thinkin about making one like yours but I couldnt remember what you used for your plate... it was an 83 dodge ram tailgate right? hehe. just kiddin there buddy.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:51 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Circle Haters Are Gay, Especially When They Called Me This Monday To Tell Me That They Busted Out Their First One(pawpaw). Just Kidding Pee Paw, I Feel The Frustration. I Tell Myself To Work On Everything But Circles, But Then Get Right To Em When I Get There. Its All About The Bag, Do It.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:52 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

i feel what u are sayin.....circles are boring pear pear...but you sux at them...plus everyone feels the same way about bar tricks last year...i use to do bar tricks like 2 years ago...like circles its whats in right now.....BUT CIRCLES ARE HARDER THEN ANY BAR TRICK.......

PS.. ALL THIS SLOW PARKIN LOTS ARE FOR PRACTICE ONLY.....KNOCK IT OFF HIT THE STREETS ........LEARN HOW TO DO FAST COMBOS BEFORE YOU LEARN SLOW COMBOS...ANYONE CAN DO SLOW ****.....NOT EVERYONE HAS THE ABILIATY TO COME IN HOT AND BUST OUT SOME COMBOS ......WHY? BECAUSE THEY NEVER RODE THE STREETS AND FAST ****....THEY JUST BOUGHT A F4I AND GEARED IT UNGODLY AND LEARNED BORING SLOW ****...............PUT MOST OF THOSE KINDS OF RIDERS ON THE STREET AND THEY LOOK LIKE SQUIDS.......NOT HATIN ON THEM ...BUT THERE ARE 2 KINDS OF RIDERS....GUYS WHO CAN KILL THE SLOW **** BUT COULDN'T RIDE FAST **** TO SAVE THERE LIFES...THEN THERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO LEARNED ALL THE FAST **** WITHOUT GEARS AND HB AND THEN STARTED SLOW ****....AND HAVE BOTH RIDING STYLES ON LOCK.......THATS WHATS MOST EXCITING AT A SHOW...........................THAT IS ALL GOODNITE !!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 01:56 PM

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
i feel what u are sayin.....circles are boring pear pear...but you sux at them...plus everyone feels the same way about bar tricks last year...i use to do bar tricks like 2 years ago...like circles its whats in right now.....BUT CIRCLES ARE HARDER THEN ANY BAR TRICK.......

PS.. ALL THIS SLOW PARKIN LOTS ARE FOR PRACTICE ONLY.....KNOCK IT OFF HIT THE STREETS ........LEARN HOW TO DO FAST COMBOS BEFORE YOU LEARN SLOW COMBOS...ANYONE CAN DO SLOW ****.....NOT EVERYONE HAS THE ABILIATY TO COME IN HOT AND BUST OUT SOME COMBOS ......WHY? BECAUSE THEY NEVER RODE THE STREETS AND FAST ****....THEY JUST BOUGHT A F4I AND GEARED IT UNGODLY AND LEARNED BORING SLOW ****...............PUT MOST OF THOSE KINDS OF RIDERS ON THE STREET AND THEY LOOK LIKE SQUIDS.......NOT HATIN ON THEM ...BUT THERE ARE 2 KINDS OF RIDERS....GUYS WHO CAN KILL THE SLOW **** BUT COULDN'T RIDE FAST **** TO SAVE THERE LIFES...THEN THERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO LEARNED ALL THE FAST **** WITHOUT GEARS AND HB AND THEN STARTED SLOW ****....AND HAVE BOTH RIDING STYLES ON LOCK.......THATS WHATS MOST EXCITING AT A SHOW...........................THAT IS ALL GOODNITE !!!!
^^^^^^^ couldnt agree more^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 08-25-2005, 02:04 PM

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

learning fast wheelies was way harder than learning slow ****,finding the balance point going 60 mph. w/ stock gears ,all throttle....now thats a wheelie,and it takes *****..... u fall your getting fvked up ...u fall on slow **** all u do is stubb your manicured toe.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

I must be backwards then. I can rock out at 60-70 for a while and can't slow down for ish.....

Camo Mike
Old 08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Word bullo.. the city streets are where its at. The highway patrol can have the freeways tho. **** those guys, they're ruthless. lol

Finding the balance point for fast **** was harder than slow stuff? Nah, no way. Anyone that says that is an engine lugger. lol.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:31 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
AAA MEN!!!

imagine a comp where slow(idle) stuff wasn't allowed, most people would get ROCKED! LOL If you've never rocked fast stuff or the streets you are missing a HUGE part of the game!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 02:54 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I love doing circles. And watching them only sux when the person that is doing them has no style. Good lean angle, and smooth throttling= pimp circles.

Plus, you need to get a HB Paw Paw, so you can try doing all kinds of circles. Makes circles way more fun.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:55 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Uh nuthin wrong with watchin but your comment was that the more you do them the more fun they are...Well you havent really done them yet so need to tell us how much fun they are...
Glad to hear that you are stepping up to a motor...maybe then I can relax a bit on my replies and support another young up and coming stunta..Till then tho...If you dont put gas in it..IT DOESNT COUNT ...lol

SK
dude he has to pedal to keep his going, do you understand the physics behind that?? To be honest between pedaling and that skinny a$$ tire, and he's doing O's, I think this kids got mad skills, wait till he gets a bike and see what he does. Don't be a hater man!!
Old 08-25-2005, 02:56 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

theres other stuff besides circles?
Old 08-25-2005, 03:01 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john LegionST
AAA MEN!!!

imagine a comp where slow(idle) stuff wasn't allowed, most people would get ROCKED! LOL If you've never rocked fast stuff or the streets you are missing a HUGE part of the game!!!
DAMMIT LETS DOOOO IT! I'd fukin kill some nac-nac/can-can/spreader combos! lol LVX WUT!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:05 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

i just got to the point ive started trying them and their hard as hell..def. not fun in my opinion id rather be doing a trick i can do and better perfect it than spend all my time on a trick thats gonna break my bike and frustrate me..but i still want to get them but it wont be all i spend my time on..and ps gundams is gay
Old 08-25-2005, 03:06 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Circles are gay and boring but everything else is WAY MORE gay and boring
Old 08-25-2005, 03:29 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

circles are cool ...as long as the rider does them inbetween 300+ foot endos, mad burnout combos, bar tricks, and other sht

i guess watching a one dimensional rider gets boring no matter what he/she is doing---d
Old 08-25-2005, 04:04 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
circles are cool ...as long as the rider does them inbetween 300+ foot endos, mad burnout combos, bar tricks, and other sht

i guess watching a one dimensional rider gets boring no matter what he/she is doing---d

Pretty much what I was going to say....I see too often now days guys pullin circles but they cant even do a decent spreader, combo's, or even bring the back end up for 20ft...And 2 or 3 of the competitions I've been to within the past yr, the winner didnt pull one circle in the whole routine if that tells you something
Old 08-25-2005, 04:47 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh we got a physics master on board here...Yeah I also know that his bike weighs 30 lbs...Not awhole lot of danger in that now is there ? I never said this kid didnt have skillz and would fully support any youngster looking to get in the stunt game..But I dont consider Freestyle on a bicycle the same as trying to tame a sportsbike..So when the circle thread or any stunt thread comes up and I read someone on a bicycle giving advice to up and coming riders who are battling their way thru the stunt game I say cut it out...
I have seen this time after time on here...Not just from GDP but others as well..
You think this is hating ?? So be it...

SK

Originally Posted by skillz954
dude he has to pedal to keep his going, do you understand the physics behind that?? To be honest between pedaling and that skinny a$$ tire, and he's doing O's, I think this kids got mad skills, wait till he gets a bike and see what he does. Don't be a hater man!!
Old 08-25-2005, 04:53 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by SmurfKilla
Oh we got a physics master on board here...Yeah I also know that his bike weighs 30 lbs...Not awhole lot of danger in that now is there ? I never said this kid didnt have skillz and would fully support any youngster looking to get in the stunt game..But I dont consider Freestyle on a bicycle the same as trying to tame a sportsbike..So when the circle thread or any stunt thread comes up and I read someone on a bicycle giving advice to up and coming riders who are battling their way thru the stunt game I say cut it out...
I have seen this time after time on here...Not just from GDP but others as well..
You think this is hating ?? So be it...

SK
he said it all!

Quick Reply: Who all is sick of circles?