wheelies with idels

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 04:10 AM

THUG LIFE RIDER is an unknown quantity at this point
wheelies with idels

i seen some guy hold a wheelie at about 25 mph for a good amount of time he's a buddy so i didnt feel awkward asking him for pointers he told me he messes with his idle to about 2,000 (04 cbr 600) and uses back break then it kinda bumed me out kinda, i mean do u guys feel like its cheating i just want to know ur guy's feeling on idels wheelis i mean if it works cool man props....... im just wonderin if stunners meaning the big names, use idel in circles or any other tricks cuz throtle control is a patient thing too lurn and with idle i mean it kinda defines the point, right? ... i dont know that's just my i would like INFO on this and PROS and CONS if u can thanx ........ oh yea my man danny seat stardards on the freeway thats right speed2dirt for all u non- local boys anyone in southern cali pm me man, lets go bust some case covers toghether peace

Last edited by THUG LIFE RIDER; 08-23-2005 at 04:11 AM. Reason: miss spelled
Old 08-23-2005, 04:17 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wheelies with idels

Originally Posted by THUG LIFE RIDER
i seen some guy hold a wheelie at about 25 mph for a good amount of time he's a buddy so i didnt feel awkward asking him for pointers he told me he messes with his idle to about 2,000 (04 cbr 600) and uses back break then it kinda bumed me out kinda, i mean do u guys feel like its cheating i just want to know ur guy's feeling on idels wheelis i mean if it works cool man props....... im just wonderin if stunners meaning the big names, use idel in circles or any other tricks cuz throtle control is a patient thing too lurn and with idle i mean it kinda defines the point, right? ... i dont know that's just my i would like INFO on this and PROS and CONS if u can thanx ........ oh yea my man danny seat stardards on the freeway thats right speed2dirt for all u non- local boys anyone in southern cali pm me man, lets go bust some case covers toghether peace
WTF did u just say??????? Idle wheelies is not cheating, in fact its a must for some trix.

Last edited by Tony Carbajal; 08-23-2005 at 04:20 AM.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:49 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

last i checked NONE idle wheelies were the lame ones....your about 2 years behind in stuntin dude
Old 08-23-2005, 05:36 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point

LoL thats funny.
But realy peep some things you just gotta do it.No handers are gunna be real had with out it lol
Old 08-23-2005, 09:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
last i checked NONE idle wheelies were the lame ones....your about 2 years behind in stuntin dude

In 2003 i would have agreed, nowdays, I'd much rather watch someone with throttle control than brake control. ***** backwards now.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:32 AM

929_uR is a decent person

well maybe the idle isnt cheating, but i DO think that standing on your 12 bar is most def. cheating. I mean didnt it make it that much easier to wheelie using a staggerd stance? now we got people on bikes that have no seats, no plastics, sprockets as big as their wheel, back brake handle on their dirtbike bars....whos really cheating? i mean if i had the **** some of these people have Id be nasty too right?! I mean if you have a 60+ tooth sprocket and cages all around youd better be able to pull a wheelie mafukka!
what do you all think? cheaters or innovators? trend setters or homos?
i think it def. brings a dif. group of people into the sport when they see they can do that isshh too. esp. going slow so they wont get hurt. which reminds me of another point....
slow shiiit is cheating too????

bring on the pages! :YEAH
Old 08-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 929_uR
well maybe the idle isnt cheating, but i DO think that standing on your 12 bar is most def. cheating. I mean didnt it make it that much easier to wheelie using a staggerd stance? now we got people on bikes that have no seats, no plastics, sprockets as big as their wheel, back brake handle on their dirtbike bars....whos really cheating? i mean if i had the **** some of these people have Id be nasty too right?! I mean if you have a 60+ tooth sprocket and cages all around youd better be able to pull a wheelie mafukka!
what do you all think? cheaters or innovators? trend setters or homos?
i think it def. brings a dif. group of people into the sport when they see they can do that isshh too. esp. going slow so they wont get hurt. which reminds me of another point....
slow shiiit is cheating too????

bring on the pages! :YEAH
If I'm interpreting this right, I agree with the fact that you

A. Have to start somewhere. Others used to do these things, but now that they have moved on, it's supposedly lame/gay/etc....

B. Ride your own style anyways. How can you say anything is cheating unless someone else is doing it for you. You have to learn your way, your style, with your bike. Set it up how you like, and fu<b></b>ck the haters(This could get me in a whole new convo on that).
Old 08-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

"ALL YOU YOUNGSTERS OUT THERE... TAKE SOME LESSONS.... IDLE THIS!!!!"
- "Cobra" Chris "Teach" McNeil

seriously folk GET OVER THE IDLE.. its good to use for lots of **** circles, cruisin the lot, no handers, foot downs, and blah but if every damn wheelie you do is idle idle idle... GET OVER IT. idle gets boring to watch for others real quick. i preffer purposley sloppy and extremely chop chop choppy hi revving out of control bouncing of limiter wheelies...

and just in case we forget.. these bikes do have 5 other gears we ARE allowed to use once in awhile....

-kane
Old 08-23-2005, 10:30 AM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

I rock absolutely no idle in handbrake circles or anything with handbrake......

none only 800 rpms for me........I love being as violent as possible :YEAH

makes for a good show haha

E
Old 08-23-2005, 01:41 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
More like 5+ years
Old 08-23-2005, 01:48 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
"ALL YOU YOUNGSTERS OUT THERE... TAKE SOME LESSONS.... IDLE THIS!!!!"
- "Cobra" Chris "Teach" McNeil

seriously folk GET OVER THE IDLE.. its good to use for lots of **** circles, cruisin the lot, no handers, foot downs, and blah but if every damn wheelie you do is idle idle idle... GET OVER IT. idle gets boring to watch for others real quick. i preffer purposley sloppy and extremely chop chop choppy hi revving out of control bouncing of limiter wheelies...

and just in case we forget.. these bikes do have 5 other gears we ARE allowed to use once in awhile....

-kane
Yeah - rockin dirrty garbage wheelies is sooo much more fun. Rather than your front wheel stuck at the perfect BP, perfect idle and you just standin on the bike. Wonder why spectators get bored after 2 min of watching.

I heart the garbage wheelies! :YEAH
Old 08-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
I rock absolutely no idle in handbrake circles or anything with handbrake......

none only 800 rpms for me........I love being as violent as possible :YEAH

makes for a good show haha

E
Yeah i was gonna mention you, but i wasnt sure and i didnt wanna look stupid if i was wrong. I do remember someone saying that u were doing it with no idle in vegas this past weekend.

By the way. Ur spreader circles are amazing, fast whips with soo much style :YEAH
Old 08-23-2005, 02:47 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by teamclc
Yeah i was gonna mention you, but i wasnt sure and i didnt wanna look stupid if i was wrong. I do remember someone saying that u were doing it with no idle in vegas this past weekend.

By the way. Ur spreader circles are amazing, fast whips with soo much style :YEAH
thanks man...

for some reason I hate using idle. Ive always done all my combos and everything without it so I guess thats the way I learned. Oh well different strokes for different folks.

E
Old 08-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
More like 5+ years
nope 5 years ago nac nac TO can can was a sick combo...

*and i wouldnt call em garbage wheelies.. i call em entertaining haha!*

-kane
Old 08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by Kaneone
nope 5 years ago nac nac TO can can was a sick combo...

*and i wouldnt call em garbage wheelies.. i call em entertaining haha!*

-kane
thats when the front fender grab no brake foot was very very danger
Old 08-23-2005, 03:35 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

i only turn my idle up for no throttle hand **** and trying circles i dont even have a handbrake so i cant use it on all the off the peg tricks
Old 08-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

idle is cool.. it lets you do some neato stuff. Anything over 2500 for general slow stuff is getting on the wack side, unless you are doing something special. I wanna say idle stuff is cool unless you are one of those people that set it at 4K rpms and bog that **** at around 1.5-2K rpms the whole time you are on the rear wheel. Use the idle for the overall base speed of the bike, not a driving force to work the brake against. That kinda doesnt make sense, but if you know how to use the idle correctly you will understand what I am saying. Somebody say it better. lol.

I like setting my idle low at 2k rpms or less. Circles are way more fun with the throttle. Honestly.. who can stomach watching somebody bust slow smooth shitty leanangle circle after circle anymore? Fast and outta control is where its at.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

doodle is lying, his idle is at 3500 at all times, and even added an ADDITIONAL rear peg behind his other one!! haha cats outta the bag... it's easy to hold a wheelie below 25 without your idle up.. but some people feel the need for it...

idle for wheelies? that's crazy, next think you know you're gonna tell me people put brakes on the handlebars
Old 08-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
doodle is lying, his idle is at 3500 at all times, and even added an ADDITIONAL rear peg behind his other one!! haha cats outta the bag... it's easy to hold a wheelie below 25 without your idle up.. but some people feel the need for it...

idle for wheelies? that's crazy, next think you know you're gonna tell me people put brakes on the handlebars
3500 try more like 5,500
Old 08-23-2005, 04:59 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

5500 is cool too.. 6th gear sitdown nohanders on the street. hell yeah.

Quick Reply: wheelies with idels