Old 08-23-2005, 03:25 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve
Re: get the kids doing it

ill give you a beer bulloo.then well see who can drink more!lmao
Old 08-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i cant contribute to underage drinkin.. BUT when you turn 21 schooler head to V town.. ill show you how much we can drink...

-kane
Old 08-23-2005, 09:42 PM

haha....i am 21....my name is tyson larraci!
Old 08-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
Who Cares ................i Wanna Have Kids So I Can Beat Them Till The White Meat Comes Out.........................

Get Me A Beer You Little ****
That's gross.

I love that my 6 year old stunts his four wheeler. He always wears his gear, and has some bad crashes. But he keeps going!! He started when he was three. It's great to see!!! :YEAH
Kids at the shows my hubby does are the best! All they want to do is sit on the bikes, have their pics taken, and ask questions and hang around the guys. They are little sponges and love the whole stunting concept.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by CBO
kids stunting at a young age isnt smart to me anyways, theres tons more kids can do then stunt a bike. Baseball, turntables,Read a book or something. I wont encourage my kids to ever stunt theres way more ways of getting your kid attention then that sorry. It just seems stupid in my opinion to get your kid involved in what you do just cause you like it. Stunt riding aint the most brilliant thing in the world people let me brake it down to you, all you people on here that think stunt riders are stars because their popular on SL, your wrong. Take this forum away and youll soon realize the general public dont care bout stunting, its just us on the forum that do basically.

LAME if you ask me

I may get flamed for this one but I dont give a ****
some one drink some hatorade
Old 08-24-2005, 03:00 PM

you wouldnt like kids to do it?you replied to my last vid i put out.....you said you were more entertained watching me then some of the top riders arorund on streetbieks
Old 08-24-2005, 03:01 PM

the middleschooler vid on the fiddy
Old 08-24-2005, 03:08 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by CBO
kids stunting at a young age isnt smart to me anyways, theres tons more kids can do then stunt a bike. Baseball, turntables,Read a book or something. I wont encourage my kids to ever stunt theres way more ways of getting your kid attention then that sorry. It just seems stupid in my opinion to get your kid involved in what you do just cause you like it. Stunt riding aint the most brilliant thing in the world people let me brake it down to you, all you people on here that think stunt riders are stars because their popular on SL, your wrong. Take this forum away and youll soon realize the general public dont care bout stunting, its just us on the forum that do basically.

LAME if you ask me

Baseball, turntables or stunting its all the same as long as the kids are doing it cause they enjoy it not to make parents or others happy.

"theres way more ways of getting your kid attention then that sorry"

None of the sports your kids are involved in should be about getting attention! Maybe after a few years dedecation to their sport they can go about getting attention, but it should be about FUN and doin it just cause you like doin it not fame.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:13 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by CBO
u aint a kid no more, **** your old enough to drive a car for the most part. Im speaking on young *** kids having somebody basically force them into liking something such as riding a bike. Too easy to get hurt
I hear what your saying but I think that the market is definately there for kids. When I was young it was like do I wanna go play ball or ride a motorcycle. Id choose the motorcycle in a heartbeat. Xtreme sports are becoming a staple amongst kids. So many kids are bred for racing now its ridiculous. The market is there and could take off. Now I dont know if stunting neccesarily will thats another story but if you can get kids to wanna do it then the sport may have some potential.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:37 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Everything is extreme these days and Id much prefer my kids(if/when I have em) on a bike rather than beating the crap out of eachother with tables, chair, and other crap just to make a stupid backyard wrestling video. Or any of that other crap you see on the net where kids are doing stupid things just to get some fame.

Theres so many ways too look at this I mean bikes CAN be dangerious but that all depends on the person operating it, some are capable some arent. And that being said is a kid stunting on a motorcycle wearing gear any more dangerious than a kid on a skateboard or bicycle without a helmet or gear?
Old 08-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

dude.....if the kid was "forced" into stunting....he prolly wouldn't stunt

seriously.....name one person who rode thier first BP wheelie and WASN'T like "dude!! that was ****ing sick!!!!"
Old 08-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by CBO

LAME if you ask me

uh dude....not everyone is trying to be a rock star here...just trying to have some fun....

would you rather have your 13 year old kid snorting crack or doing wheelies??

there is a pretty simple answer......wheelies..

do you enjoy doing wheelies? and even more technical tricks?

the motivation for stunting should never be fame IMHO....if you wanna get famous and that's the only reason your riding.....than you lost sight of why you started stunting in the first place....
Old 08-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Don't read this.

my friends lil 3 year old nephew saw my doing a spreader coaster down thier driveway one day.....a week later the kid was doing christ's and spreaders on the ground trying to be like me and my friend.....

****'s natural, stunting=fun,something to do, and semi-impressive to most poeple you encounter
Old 08-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by CBO

LAME if you ask me

Old 08-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

I think most of the kids that are stunting are doing it because they see their fathers/mothers doing it, and all kids want to do everything their parents do. Like someone else said, I don't think you could force a child to stunt. That just wouldn't work.
My son does it because he loves to be just like his dad, and follow him around in the garage, and do stunts like him. You should see him beam after a nice christ or an attempt at a wheelie. He loves it!! And wouldn't do it if he didn't. Period.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:24 AM

damn gundamns is going off.nice **** gundy
Old 08-25-2005, 02:57 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Well **** me if this didn't get way off the topic I was trying to broach. All I was going for was the idea that promoting a "SPORT" (if you want it to be that) to a younger generation with good info on how they can be involved should yield positive results. If one looks at similar activities you can see they are youth driven, not small man syndrome 20 something's doing it to be "gangster" that's all I was going for. The repercussions from stunting are in fact smaller than dirt riding if you ask me. And I see a lot of kids riding dirt. It's hard to get hurt at 13 when you fall at 10mph trying to do a circle on a 100/125 but then again, perhaps I wasn't a ***** at 13 and they rest of the kids out there break. I have little more to add, if you can see what I'm going for it's not really a topic to discuss, if you don't see what I'm saying and instead see any negatives to it than I didn't explain myself well enough and at that point it doesn't matter. There is no sport, there is only stuntlife, if people get into this **** without the influence of the internet than we are coming along. Try to have fun, that seems to work the best for me.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:04 AM

varman is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it great idea. But i think it should be the kids choice. The only drawback to stunting compared to any other extremes ex. (skateboarding) is that stunting is a expensive hobby hell you can go and pick up a skateboard for about hundred dollars maybe 75. Point is skateboarding is more affordable and more available to the public you don't have worry about droping your board and breaking something and being out for weeks and weeks waiting for a part. you break your board and you go to local skateboard store buy you a new board and thats it. I don't feel its any of the stunt groups fault I go to your website and you all do a good job of promoting the sport. It just the manfuncture of these bikes and parts make them so dam expensive it not even funny.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:17 AM
Don't read this.

man....being good at skateboard is so ****in hard dude....

i mean i used to do that ****....took me MONTHS to just STARTING to get the board to spin for a kickflip......a KICKFLIP!

my ollie's was only about 2- 2 1/2 feet....

and when someone saw me do an ollie they said "grind that stairway!" and it was like 30 foot down......

now when poeple see me do no handers and circles on my bike, they split thier wig
Old 08-25-2005, 07:58 AM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by CBO
yo Nick were all having fun here my friend, theres no right or wrong answers on this forum. Those that say Im hating, im beyond hating on anybody for anything. Just a matter of opinion, if you cant deal with a post that you dont agree with then get off a forum because forums are designed to post therefore you speak your opinions.

be that as it may, i think you may have the wrong idea here.

there are a couple of kids out here called the farmer boys....one is 10 and the other is 7-8.

these kids raced motocross for a while and met plenty of the big named riders, simplely becuase they won and got results..

well, they recently picked up a par of pocketbikes, and no these pocket bikes they can do endos, burnouts, short poppa wheelies, and they both hae 12 bars.

one of them can do ape hangers on his pocket bike with 12 bar :YEAH

there was a show out here a few weeks back, both me and these kids were allowed to ride in it, and i think that's what nick is talking about....making sure the kids who "stunt" are having FUN and getting recognition.

Quick Reply: get the kids doing it