registering salvage bike..Lost pink slip..

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 03:53 AM

Billyt is an unknown quantity at this point
registering salvage bike..Lost pink slip..

O.K I got a slvage title 02 f4i off of this site, from colorado... I was given the pink slip but my wallet was stolen and the pink slip was in it.... I tried to contact the person I got it from but I believe he is in the army and has not answered my calls... I know I will have to get it inspected but the people at DMV said i had to have the pink slip ... Is there anything I can do If I can not get into contact with the seller.... P.S I live in california Please help>>>>
Old 08-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: registering salvage bike..Lost pink slip..

Originally Posted by Billyt
O.K I got a slvage title 02 f4i off of this site, from colorado... I was given the pink slip but my wallet was stolen and the pink slip was in it.... I tried to contact the person I got it from but I believe he is in the army and has not answered my calls... I know I will have to get it inspected but the people at DMV said i had to have the pink slip ... Is there anything I can do If I can not get into contact with the seller.... P.S I live in california Please help>>>>
Have him apply for a duplicate title. More than likely though, you're boned.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:27 AM

Billyt is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't I buy a title from anouther f4i frame and register that... How much would this cost?
Old 08-24-2005, 10:30 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Can't I buy a title from anouther f4i frame and register that... How much would this cost?

You could get another title, but you'd have to switch the numbers.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Clean title =$1,000-$2,500