Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 06:15 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person
Re: Is this possible?

Originally Posted by Uncle.H
No dont listen to him FHL DO TRY IT PLEASE I BEG YOU TO TRY IT

Oh yeah you're such a cool guy. Too bad you're bald and old and have nothing to look forward to except death.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:52 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FHL
Oh yeah you're such a cool guy. Too bad you're bald and old and have nothing to look forward to except death.Well atleast I am gay and proud of it
Yup if you do this trailer thing I can look forward to your death
Old 08-18-2005, 01:02 PM

Got2josh is an unknown quantity at this point

what about a closing shot rolling back INTO the trailer??
Old 08-19-2005, 01:32 AM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Omfg This Is The Funniest **** Ever!! Fhl You Clearly Are The Most Stupid, Attention Craving, Readheaded, Bastard, Step-child On The Face Of The Earth And Stuntlife Owes You An Apology!
Old 08-19-2005, 01:48 AM

johnnyrotten is an unknown quantity at this point

attention ****** are terrible there right next to *** hags, like fhl s mommy shes a *** hag,and hes still on the titty so i guess he must be a *** in trainning instead of milk she produces ***.what kind of jiz do you like on your cereal fhl?
Old 08-19-2005, 01:49 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
Omfg This Is The Funniest **** Ever!! Fhl You Clearly Are The Most Stupid, Attention Craving, Readheaded, Bastard, Step-child On The Face Of The Earth And Stuntlife Owes You An Apology!
At least I can type without capslock on.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:51 AM

SlitZ is a decent person

gonna do a coaster past the car in 1st??? not if the car is goin 50mph
Old 08-19-2005, 02:10 AM

Wow you typed with caplocks on at least the ones of us who are not gramatically correct arent attention ****** nor do we lack the common sense you seem to be void of. I care not if i can type to your specifications, after all look at your rediculous idea. i may not type well but i do not lack the sense you are missing.I thought this was a stunt chat not an english class by fhl, and i thought it was about serious **** not kids that are 31 playing games like there 12? I know alot of ppl on here who seem to think fhl is a moron and he likes to change screen names and bash on everyone , not sure why maybe he lacks a normal ***** size. I guess if i dated fat ****** with herpes and had genital warts on my lips id be an *** clown like fhl. But who gives a **** this kids special and has a knack at being on ssi for slowness, head start is now accepting apps fhl, get your foot in the door and someday you ll catch on till then do your stunt stop talking about it and do it. or are you scared now? you ve babbled for 4 pages now just to grasp some conflict now stop talking and start walking.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:58 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

just do it and then tell us how it comes out.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:16 AM

ksolo is an unknown quantity at this point

i say do it, but then again i just got home from the club,i m f'in bent why not i guess
Old 08-19-2005, 03:23 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ksolo
i say do it, but then again i just got home from the club,i m f'in bent why not i guess
EGGxactly!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 04:49 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

Originally Posted by sWiFtY 50
EGGxactly!!!
Uh this was a BS idea from the getgo just to get replies on a slow night when Doodles power was out form a huge storm and I had no one to talk to.

I'm just trying to have fun and some people are taking it too serious. Also, JonnyRotten, if I remember correctly you were asking me to come ride with you, so you're just trying to act cool by bashing me in the threads and then inviting me to come "hang out" with you?

Sorry I don't want to hang out with people that ride 95 ZX7R's, you'd just get the cops called on me clutching to redline in 1st doing a 2 foot sit down.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:55 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

no power sucked i couldnt play gotdang vidya games i had to stay at my brothers house and lay in an empty room stareing at the ceiling at 10pm cuz everyone went to bed and i am aparently a clumsy noise maker
Old 08-19-2005, 05:39 AM
TheShirtCave.com

DerekLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, I didn't expect all this!! Give the guy a break....
Old 08-19-2005, 07:04 AM

nate281 is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh... subscribing.. Funny ****, 4 pages and somepeople still haven't caught on...
Old 08-19-2005, 02:37 PM

No **** fhl , you are enjoying your rant of **** talking as am i, you say lighten up well exactly lighten up, and no i do not have toredline thanks anyway though, bike aint stock. Jesus H Christ take a ****ing joke, you called my dad some cuban **** nut and now your freaking out, yes if your ever down here hit me up, Goddamn ppl and there panties up there asses. LIGHTEN UP *** clowns.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FHL
Uh it's still physics, just because you paid to learn about it doesn't mean you get to tell people not to use a word that's correctly used in context.

If i knew as much about physics as you chances are I'd own a 636 too, and be a thousandaire... I'd legally change my name to nick moneybags and announce my presence every time I pass through a doorway.
Hey, you know if you left up hard enough on your belt you can pick yourself up off the ground. Just think of the money I just saved you on airfare.