I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
the
Old 03-22-2003, 11:02 AM

ATTN: xXx cheerleaders

ATTN: xXx cheerleaders.

your behavior has been inappropriate thus far. just because your xXx's biggest cheerleader(s), this does not give you the power to taunt the stunt community with hopes to see footage of ???? ?????'s 1000ft stoppie. you are ruining this for the rest of us. most of the people that wish to see this footage are not cheerleaders, and we don't appreciate being mocked by groupies. get your asses in gear, and post that footage.

this post was aimed directly at underzen and nags. nags your cool cuz atleast you TRY and stunt. lol. underzen your just a cheerleader, a shitty one w/ no ****.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ATTN: xXx cheerleaders

Originally posted by Rodg C.C.
ATTN: xXx cheerleaders.

your behavior has been inappropriate thus far. just because your xXx's biggest cheerleader(s), this does not give you the power to taunt the stunt community with hopes to see footage of ???? ?????'s 1000ft stoppie. you are ruining this for the rest of us. most of the people that wish to see this footage are not cheerleaders, and we don't appreciate being mocked by groupies. get your asses in gear, and post that footage.

this post was aimed directly at underzen and nags. nags your cool cuz atleast you TRY and stunt. lol. underzen your just a cheerleader, a shitty one w/ no ****.
Rodg, shut your big *** mouth for like 5 minutes and wait. The video will probably be up today.

And when the hell are you coming down here to ride with the Florida Boyz?

-nags
Old 03-22-2003, 12:58 PM

5 minutes. it's been like 5 days now. i'll be there for good next winter. firejumpers promise.
Old 03-22-2003, 01:42 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: ATTN: xXx cheerleaders

Originally posted by nags
Rodg, shut your big *** mouth for like 5 minutes and wait. The video will probably be up today.

And when the hell are you coming down here to ride with the Florida Boyz?

-nags

No wonder everyone talks **** about him...Hey kid don't act like your **** don't stink...
Old 03-22-2003, 01:53 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with rodg, how you gonna tell us of 1000ft rolling endos, then 3 pages later say wait 24-48 hours for the videos. If I was there when who ever did it and I had a camera with me, I would have had a clip up the same time I made the claim
Old 03-22-2003, 02:16 PM

CBO your not making reference to me are you?

underzen, roll the tape.
Old 03-22-2003, 06:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by CBOdmi
I gotta agree with you on that one......I met the kid at stunt wars to cocky for me. I almost had to restrain myself from clocking his ***..Some people grew up having no friends had no talent in sports or anything else for that matter, then they get good on a bike so they think their cool. Sorry but it dont make you cool. U gotta be well rounded, talents all over to be a professional. Sorry bra, I dont care if you like what I posted, it's true me and my whole crew thought you were cocky and a dick. Maybe we got the wrong impression, I dont know. But first impression is a **********er.
I don't have any problems with Rodg.. I just like giving him a hard time
Old 03-22-2003, 06:25 PM

nags im sure you know my posts were meant to be sarcastic, but im serious here ladies. this is world record material. i wanna see it. dont be soft here fellaz no harm intented. roll teh tape.
Old 03-22-2003, 06:40 PM

Originally posted by Rodg C.C.
nags im sure you know my posts were meant to be sarcastic, but im serious here ladies. this is world record material. i wanna see it. dont be soft here fellaz no harm intented. roll teh tape.
The whole reason for posting on Stunt Life is to give Rodg a hard time

Anyways I didn't start this thread wheelie boy...kyle did...I had to stop by kyles place to get the footage. This is the reason why it took so long dumb ****
Old 03-22-2003, 08:20 PM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...threadid=14063
Old 03-23-2003, 03:58 AM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CBOdmi
In reference towards anybody that gets cocky....I don't like it, personally I wont put up with it...I handle **** when it comes my way.
WTF is up with all the wanna be tough guys on stuntlife lately
Old 03-23-2003, 03:59 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TIM
WTF is up with all the wanna be tough guys on stuntlife lately

eww, you really think your tough now dont ya j/k I think lots of peeps r pissed cuz this gay weater, well at least i am, monday threw friday was nice, now saturday and sunday is to cold now
Old 03-23-2003, 04:02 AM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Wheelie Boy
eww, you really think your tough now dont ya j/k I think lots of peeps r pissed cuz this gay weater, well at least i am, monday threw friday was nice, now saturday and sunday is to cold now
well what ever it is they need to snap out of it because it is a huge joke to most
Old 03-26-2003, 06:55 PM

Wild_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point
1000 foot stoppie? where? I saw the video and it said Matt Gorka went 938. Well I think chauncy will beat that one any way.
But congrats ont he record just the same.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:42 AM

narx1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 1000 foot stopies !!!!!

i have seen that video before, but can you ever really watch it too much. its so badass. but like someone said before its not 1000 ft its 938. nice tho. and a hell of alot better than i can muster on this old dirtbike.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:52 AM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by narx1000
i have seen that video before, but can you ever really watch it too much. its so badass. but like someone said before its not 1000 ft its 938. nice tho. and a hell of alot better than i can muster on this old dirtbike.
I like how you pick up a conversation that was dropped over 10 months ago. Gorka's 938 is a year old !!
Old 11-18-2006, 02:19 PM
954rr Enthusiast

finny76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheres the Fooktage?
Old 11-18-2006, 02:21 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

This is 3 years old thread , so where were u at that time?
Old 11-18-2006, 02:26 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

... will yall PLEASE stop bringin these threads back up!!!!

Quick Reply: 1000 foot stopies !!!!!