HB worshiping??

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 11:02 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
HB worshiping??

it seems nowadays all people who are learning .the first thing they do is learn to 12..which is understandable but then they wont do any other wheelie until they have a hb, and msot of them are geared...holy **** u dub ****s wat do u think the gearing is for....there are kids aroudn here leanring circles, doing no handers, etc...who cant even balance a ****in SS and wont because there afraid of flipping....and as soon as the get there trusty lil HB's its not liek they go learn engien brake shyt no no..immidiatly turn the idle up and try and diff form of idle...ur all a bunch of pussies and idiots....there shud be a test, and license in order to get a hb.

ok my rant is over
Old 08-03-2005, 11:09 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HB worshiping??

amen brother.....preach it!! lol

Paw Paw..............still "HB" FREE!
Old 08-03-2005, 11:13 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
it seems nowadays all people who are learning .the first thing they do is learn to 12..which is understandable but then they wont do any other wheelie until they have a hb, and msot of them are geared...holy **** u dub ****s wat do u think the gearing is for....there are kids aroudn here leanring circles, doing no handers, etc...who cant even balance a ****in SS and wont because there afraid of flipping....and as soon as the get there trusty lil HB's its not liek they go learn engien brake shyt no no..immidiatly turn the idle up and try and diff form of idle...ur all a bunch of pussies and idiots....there shud be a test, and license in order to get a hb.

ok my rant is over
your really losing sleep over this huh
Old 08-03-2005, 11:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

what else does a sixteen year old think about before bedtime :YEAH
Old 08-03-2005, 11:30 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
well when i first asked if i shud mount a hb or not, the responses where mixed, and most people said u shud have engine brake on absolute lock...to my knowledge i thot i did or was close enuff ...boy was i wrong.

i suggest all people who think they have engien brake on lock to mount a hb, because well it teaches u engine brake...for the first week i had it i wud rock shyt higher and higher, until i had to hit it to save myself. and now i can float seat standerts for like 25 or more feet slowing it to a stall, and i can gradually slow spreadrs down with no handbrake.

by taking away the fear of flipping u learn how high u can actually go, and u learn alot quicker...my hb was my best teacher, i kno understand the meaning of engine BRAKE, and i hardly use my handbrake except for tricks its ment to be used on

so mount em up people

kinda contradicting
Old 08-03-2005, 11:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember back in.... '03 when no one had handbrakes!! EEEEECK!! WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!?!?!
Old 08-03-2005, 11:36 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

the first sentence of my 2nd paragraph says its all....for those who think they have EB on lock....u dumbass that means they can balance wheelies maybe even combo..etc...im not agaistn hb's and after u can balance shyt i do beleive they can fine tune ur skillz, like my psot says the hb taught me how to float shyt and showed me the limit to how highi cud go, but i cud still do shyt without it, and didnt rely on it...but NTH SS, before a balanced SS come on now

thats a good effort kx rider trying to make me look like a hypocrit....u can tounge my *****

zann i think about that street session u mentioned to anthony
Old 08-04-2005, 02:52 AM

JonnyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

I crashed a ss w no handbrake, it sucked, if i'd have had one i'd have been fine. I don't do em much now cause i'm waiting to get my handbrake on..... what ya gonna do about it..... still rockin ur 12bar btw.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:01 AM

slikz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm rocking lots of tricks with engine brake.

Merk steps ***** merk steps. haha
It's all easy breezy. Especially now that i'm stupid geared, although I could still rock it with other gears too.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:31 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

i dont have a handy..dont really plan too seat standers are very easy..the only way to really flip is clutching it too hard launching,a choppy *** throttle hand (no throttle control),or some kind of freak accident..
Old 08-04-2005, 12:55 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

you know what i dont useuly complain about all the bull **** that goes on on here but im sick of all the *****ing about who has a hb who puts there foot in the bar. who cares just go out and ride and stop hating on people for what they have or how they ride. ya i have a hb ya i do put my foot in the bar for long coasters and yes i do have mx bars dose that mean im no fun to ride with no all im saying is just because you dont like it dont judge some else because when you do you will end up feeling like **** when they bust some sick moves around you and make you look like crape
Old 08-04-2005, 01:00 PM

02_1_Liter is an unknown quantity at this point

To tell you the truth, I'm pretty tired of hearing about whats cool and whats not on stuntlife.....
Foot in bar is gay
having a bar is gay
left foot down is gay
Big gears are gay
ect. ect.
If a hand brake makes someone feel more secure about learning certain tricks than cool. If you have enough skillz to do it without one than cool. Not too long ago hand brakes were called cheating all together. Mabey they are. I really dont care. I dont have one.... yet.
Whats wrong with using the tools available to save skin, and damage to our bikes. I think the only reason peeps did all these tricks without HB is because they were not available then, like they are today.
My only real point here is ride and let ride. Sorry for the rant.
**edit** Hyperryder looks like you said while I was typing. Cool**/edit**
Old 08-04-2005, 01:05 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Handbrakes are overated, or so I thought

You open yourself to a whole new bag of trix with it!
Just put one on my bike
Old 08-04-2005, 01:09 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

What about learning with it on the bike, not taking time later on to try and learn it. I'm just starting out, have a handbrake and crazy gears, BUT I've used my handbrake about 2-3 times, and was just covering it while riding a spreader. I don't rely on it, but like to know its there and possible to hit it if things get hairy. IMO I would rather learn with it on the bike than try to learn just the handbrake later on (clutch lever might move to make room, an extra lever close to the clutch, how it feels,....) , that way I'm comfortable with it when I do start to need to use it.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Simply, its called progression. The old schoolers didn't have them because they weren't around. They also had real big nads to try stuff without em. Now I am not saying that having a HB means you have less ***** but it gives you a sense of security.

Its almost like rockin out with no gear, some people do it all the time. Without gear I am less confident and won't progress, so I need my helmet at least to do well. My wheelies are still garbage. I don't have a HB either... Just took it off because the line was blown and I had no room for my hand cuz of the big perch. The bike came with one when I bought it.

Camo Mike
Old 08-04-2005, 01:14 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by 02_1_Liter
To tell you the truth, I'm pretty tired of hearing about whats cool and whats not on stuntlife.....
Foot in bar is gay
having a bar is gay
left foot down is gay
Big gears are gay
ect. ect.
If a hand brake makes someone feel more secure about learning certain tricks than cool. If you have enough skillz to do it without one than cool. Not too long ago hand brakes were called cheating all together. Mabey they are. I really dont care. I dont have one.... yet.
Whats wrong with using the tools available to save skin, and damage to our bikes. I think the only reason peeps did all these tricks without HB is because they were not available then, like they are today.
My only real point here is ride and let ride. Sorry for the rant.
**edit** Hyperryder looks like you said while I was typing. Cool**/edit**
Thank you for saying it! The "that's gay" thing that is goin on here is GAY!!! LOL

Having a HB opens a whole new bag of tricks... if you dont have one, you are falling behind! Everyone that thinks they are "gansta" or whatever for not having one needs to OPEN THEIR EYES!!!

****, using technology is cheating... HB are cheating... guess that means gears are cheating too... damn... and FI is too easy to use for idle stuff... and new motors make too much torque...

GUES we all need to start riding 1995 CBR 900's with no gears, stock tire pressures and not idle to make sure no one it "CHEATING"!!!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!! most stuntriders are progressing and moving on using whatever is at their disposal to get better... those who are not will be a distant memory...
Old 08-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Scrape and keep going...

not_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john LegionST
GUES we all need to start riding 1995 CBR 900's with no gears, stock tire pressures and not idle to make sure no one it "CHEATING"!!!
Mine is a 94 with 98 parts. W00t, I am

Not knocking you John, I agree with you man. P.S. You were at e-town right? I said whats up when you were passing by when I was talking to my boy Vinne from Risk.

Camo Mike
Old 08-04-2005, 01:27 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by not_me
Mine is a 94 with 98 parts. W00t, I am

Not knocking you John, I agree with you man. P.S. You were at e-town right? I said whats up when you were passing by when I was talking to my boy Vinne from Risk.

Camo Mike
now take the idle adjust and HB off it, put 32psi in both tires... make sure it has ALL fairings and bolts, and of course no bar or cage... Then you'll be "GANGSTA"!!!

LOL, nice, we were at E-town but we got there late cause we did a show out of town the night before so we didn't compete...
Old 08-04-2005, 01:28 PM

Rusty R.O. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john LegionST
LMAO
Old 08-04-2005, 02:31 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a theory that MOST of this hating comes from the east coast. Very few people on the west coast gives a flying *** about any of this ****. I don't mean the whole east coast, but that's where most of these *****y kids come from. Maybe its me but with all the recent drama in my life I have a hard time trying to hate people for little things.

Quick Reply: HB worshiping??