HB worshiping??

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 02:42 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HB worshiping??

I also have much respect for most of the east riders , by most i mean 99%.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dano
I have a theory that MOST of this hating comes from the east coast. Very few people on the west coast gives a flying *** about any of this ****.
I think you're right about that. Probably has something to do with the old school attitude alot of east coast guys still have.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:59 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone clearly missed my point...this wasnt a "are hbs gay or not thread"....ur all idiots
Old 08-04-2005, 03:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
everyone clearly missed my point...this wasnt a "are hbs gay or not thread"....ur all idiots
No one cares about your points Shouldnt you be in summer school anyway?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:58 PM

nope they kicked me out
Old 08-04-2005, 03:58 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

im an idiot huh?

ahhhh youngbucks... you'll learn one day...

til then keep doin' things the hard way and stay "GANSTA"

(unless that is you are already rockin a HB, and you learned Throttle control and BP first, then i applaud you, but you dont need to do things the hard way, you can HAVE a HB and still work on throttle control!!! lol)
Old 08-04-2005, 04:31 PM

u can be an idiot(but u do have ur smart momnets), in this caseits because u didint read....i am a fat white kid ...the opposite of gangsta...and the reason y i mounted a hb was to save my self if shyt happened...but i still learned how to balance everything without it, and i dont use it hardly at all...except for when i **** up...
Old 08-04-2005, 04:32 PM

or scraping
Old 08-04-2005, 04:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

i have a handbrake and its sitting in a box on a chair in my bedroom. i need to pick my bike up from jay carnes(the best damn thief uhh i mean car salesman on the eastcoast)and im gonna be a hb hero riding reckless outta control with no mercy for my own life and complete disregard for everyone else. please dont hate me when i crash into you while still in a wheelie because of my utter disrespect for handbrake use. thank you im out
john we need to hook up before summers end my man
lata,
mike
Old 08-04-2005, 04:40 PM

u can be an idiot(but u do have ur smart momnets), in this caseits because u didint read....i am a fat white kid ...the opposite of gangsta...and the reason y i mounted a hb was to save my self if shyt happened...but i still learned how to balance everything without it, and i dont use it hardly at all...except for when i **** up...
moments huh? you're lucky im in a good mood cause im about to leave work and go ride! LOL but please site me a case where i was an idiot on here?!?!

you did it right then, still learning but it's there IN CASE (but you do have Throttle control right?!?!) no one was bashing on you anyways... the topic of HB's was up, I added my thoughts on them.

then i went on a rant about the "this is gay" thing cause someone else brought it up! and i agreed!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
i have a handbrake and its sitting in a box on a chair in my bedroom. i need to pick my bike up from jay carnes(the best damn thief uhh i mean car salesman on the eastcoast)and im gonna be a hb hero riding reckless outta control with no mercy for my own life and complete disregard for everyone else. please dont hate me when i crash into you while still in a wheelie because of my utter disrespect for handbrake use. thank you im out
lata,
mike
you're almost too retarted for me to understand your post! LOL

HELLZ yeah! anytime bro! i'll let you know when i'll be in your neck of the woods or come down anytime!!! I'll learn ya some HB! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

HB
Old 08-04-2005, 05:03 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

lata,
mike
ZAN YOU RIDE I THOUGHT YOU SOLD YOUR BIKE FOR THAT NICE CAMERA...
Old 08-04-2005, 05:15 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

lata,
mike
BWAHAHHAHAH mike you kill me.

The best times I had were before my hand brake. i still try to tell kids to learn throttle control before they rock the HB...only because when you have balance, general throttle control, brake control, and a mastery of the engine brake you're an unstoppable weapon.

if I had a handbrake I probably would have saved myself a small fortune in parts due to my love for scraping off high chairs w/ clutch and engine

I am a handbrake slave now though. Anyone who wants to clown on that can suck my high chair circles and pauses But yes I can still do a 2 mph h/c w/ out the handbrake on dead idle. That should be mandatory
Old 08-04-2005, 05:21 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dano
I also have much respect for most of the east riders , by most i mean 99%.
good save
Old 08-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is about new riders and a lack of *****. Not handbrakes.

Here's the way I see it, sillyneck is right on in his first paragraph. The only thing waiting before getting a handbrake does is force you to learn how to balance first. People that dont stunt and start out with brake tricks are all slave to the same problem. They dont know how to balance ****... they know how to lug the engine, eat brake pads and wobble around. Over time they get over that. And everyone I have seen that did it that way and stuck to it got alot better and crashed ALOT less than those of us that learned it the old way. Do what you want... unless you want to ride with your foot in the bar... cause.. well... thats just gay... lol.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:55 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CBRskunk
good save
thanks

and z unit, you guys ever plan on making a dvd or any merchandise? just curious
Old 08-04-2005, 08:32 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

u can be an idiot(but u do have ur smart momnets), in this caseits because u didint read....i am a fat white kid ...the opposite of gangsta...and the reason y i mounted a hb was to save my self if shyt happened...but i still learned how to balance everything without it, and i dont use it hardly at all...except for when i **** up...[/QUOTE]
dam you learned how to idle hcs and ss with out a hand brake just usind your engine brake. i think not. you may have been able to ride it smother but you were never even close to balancing a hc or ss at really slow speeds by slow speeds imean the idle and for every one else who thinks they are gangsta like john said i will see you in the backround someday
Old 08-04-2005, 09:11 PM

bcheverie is an unknown quantity at this point

this whole thread should be moved into cbos "knock it off" thread. why does everyone worry about what everyone else is doing and how they're progressing. its simple you don't like hb don't get one, you like hb get one. thats it.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:45 PM

02_1_Liter is an unknown quantity at this point

there shud be a test, and license in order to get a hb.
You clearly missed my point! Why do so many fools worry about and dog on what other guys are doing with thier bikes and thier riding when you should really be worried about nothing but your own. I can see your point very clearly. I agree that one should learn balance and hone some skills before going to the next level. I have a HB setup sitting right here in my dinning room but I dont feel I'm ready to put it on yet. But who the hell am I (or you) to tell peeps that they are wrong or stupid for riding the way they want to ride. I see you talking **** about people for doing something that has no effect on you or your riding, and noone asked for your advice on this. THAT'S idiotic!

Quick Reply: HB worshiping??